Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,513 members, 7,840,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Nwifuru- Tekno Visits Home For The First Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nwifuru- Tekno Visits Home For The First Time (764 Views)

Lady Locks Boyfriend Out Of Home For Cheating On Her With Her Sister In Dream / 'My Girlfriend Sheds Tears Whenever I Am Leaving Home For Work' - Man (Video) / 'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nwifuru- Tekno Visits Home For The First Time by Benwallt(m): 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2023
The executive Governor of Ebonyi State, Francis Ogbonna Nwifuru has reacted after he received popular Nigerian Singer, Augustine Kelechi Okechukwu, fondly known as Tekno in his office in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State capital on Friday.

Augustine Kelechi Okechukwu, fondly known as Tekno is one of the most respected and revered musicians in the country.

The executive Governor of Ebonyi State, Francis Ogbonna Nwifuru stated on his verified Facebook page; "The entertainment industry has continued to grow rapidly in and beyond our Nation. While it is a good source of fun and relaxation, it offers great economic additives to our society. As Government, we are open to provide enabling environment for this great industry to thrive in Ebonyi State."

The All Progressives Congress Governor added; "That is why today, I am most delighted to welcome to my office, our son and a proud export in the entertainment industry - Miles Augustine Kelechi Okechukwu, fondly known as Tekno, a singer, songwriter and producer. We are proud to have him back home in Ebonyi."

He stated further; "Interestingly, this is the first time he is visiting his State, Ebonyi. I encouraged him to come home often and help develop our young ones who have the requisite skill and talent in the music and entertainment industry. We will always support our own to be the best. - #FON"

The recent statement by Governor Francis Ogbonna Nwifuru on his verified Facebook page has generated a lot of reactions from his fans and numerous followers on the social media platform.
Re: Nwifuru- Tekno Visits Home For The First Time by immortalcrown(m): 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2023
Tekno is a superstar that actually started from the gutter.

A great guy.

1 Like

Re: Nwifuru- Tekno Visits Home For The First Time by Benwallt(m): 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2023
immortalcrown:
Tekno is a superstar that actually started from the gutter.

A great guy.

Which gutter? He was never in the gutter.

1 Like

Re: Nwifuru- Tekno Visits Home For The First Time by illicit(m): 2:04am On Dec 16, 2023
Legend
Re: Nwifuru- Tekno Visits Home For The First Time by Buharidgeneral: 3:54am On Dec 16, 2023
Benwallt:
The executive Governor of Ebonyi State, Francis Ogbonna Nwifuru has reacted after he received popular Nigerian Singer, Augustine Kelechi Okechukwu, fondly known as Tekno in his office in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State capital on Friday.

Augustine Kelechi Okechukwu, fondly known as Tekno is one of the most respected and revered musicians in the country.

The executive Governor of Ebonyi State, Francis Ogbonna Nwifuru stated on his verified Facebook page; "The entertainment industry has continued to grow rapidly in and beyond our Nation. While it is a good source of fun and relaxation, it offers great economic additives to our society. As Government, we are open to provide enabling environment for this great industry to thrive in Ebonyi State."

The All Progressives Congress Governor added; "That is why today, I am most delighted to welcome to my office, our son and a proud export in the entertainment industry - Miles Augustine Kelechi Okechukwu, fondly known as Tekno, a singer, songwriter and producer. We are proud to have him back home in Ebonyi."

He stated further; "Interestingly, this is the first time he is visiting his State, Ebonyi. I encouraged him to come home often and help develop our young ones who have the requisite skill and talent in the music and entertainment industry. We will always support our own to be the best. - #FON"

The recent statement by Governor Francis Ogbonna Nwifuru on his verified Facebook page has generated a lot of reactions from his fans and numerous followers on the social media platform.
Never know thought he'd from Jos

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Give My Husband Sex Cause I'm Sick, Is It Okay If He Cheats? | Dilemmas / What Is Important In Love And Relationship / What Is D Implication Nd Risk Behind A Fake Marage Certificate For Trvln

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.