Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,746 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

We Want Power, Good Roads, Good Schools And Good Homes - GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Want Power, Good Roads, Good Schools And Good Homes - GEJ (6328 Views)

Why I Don't Want Power Supply To Improve / Rochas Return To Power.good Or Bad? / When Are We Going To Sign Petition For Power & Good Roads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Want Power, Good Roads, Good Schools And Good Homes - GEJ by mukina2: 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2011
I just returned from Australia where I attended the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM) in Perth. While in Perth, I attended and delivered the keynote address at the Commonwealth Business Forum with the theme "Unleashing Africa’s Potentials: A New Vision”. Part of this new vision is that even as we want foreign investors to come to invest in Nigeria we must also look inwards with a vi, ew to doing what is required to cut waste in our society and spend the savings on those things that really impact the lives of the everyday Nigerian. As Nigerians, we want power, good roads, good schools and good homes to live in with our families but we need to understand that if these things are to be a reality Nigeria cannot keep doing the same things we have always done. It is only by prudently managing our resources in such a way that more investments are going into regenerative ventures rather than consumption that we can 'Unleash Africa's Potentials' and ensure that in future summits of the Commonwealth we no longer talk of just potentials rather we would be talking about achievements and potentials fulfilled. GEJ
http://www.facebook.com/jonathangoodluck
Re: We Want Power, Good Roads, Good Schools And Good Homes - GEJ by kokoA(m): 2:39pm On Nov 01, 2011
*** yawns***
Re: We Want Power, Good Roads, Good Schools And Good Homes - GEJ by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 01, 2011
God would punish all the Retardeens leading us, Especially GEJ daft head angry
Re: We Want Power, Good Roads, Good Schools And Good Homes - GEJ by Grassroot: 2:50pm On Nov 01, 2011
just passing by,
Re: We Want Power, Good Roads, Good Schools And Good Homes - GEJ by Koolking(m): 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2011
Talks cheap deeds dear,
mtcheeeww
Re: We Want Power, Good Roads, Good Schools And Good Homes - GEJ by temodent(m): 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2011
all talks and no action. Are you really sincere about cutting cost is it by ferrying a 120 strong delegation to Australia at whose? Expense, govt ofcourse.
We are tired of your rhetorics, get down to real biz man.
Re: We Want Power, Good Roads, Good Schools And Good Homes - GEJ by iambobjay: 3:01pm On Nov 01, 2011
I don't believe in GEJ, he can't deliver
Re: We Want Power, Good Roads, Good Schools And Good Homes - GEJ by Bawss1(m): 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2011
Part of this new vision is that even as we want foreign investors to come to invest in Nigeria we must also look inwards with a vi, ew to doing what is required to cut waste in our society and spend the savings on those things that really impact the lives of the everyday Nigerian.

Does this mean GEJ will now proceed with reducing the cost of running his government?
Re: We Want Power, Good Roads, Good Schools And Good Homes - GEJ by musawisdom(m): 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2011
The boy is so feable to do nigeria. He is a pretendr against good.
Re: We Want Power, Good Roads, Good Schools And Good Homes - GEJ by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2011
While Nato & the NTC rebels were shelling Libya with bombs, some part of Tripoli still had electricity supply. However in Nigeria president Goofu ck jonathan still hasnt been able to provide constant power supply for his people
Re: We Want Power, Good Roads, Good Schools And Good Homes - GEJ by badmrkt(m): 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2011
that's my president.God will surely see you through this tough times, Goodluck to all your haters.
haters go mop river 9ja if you no get hand work.
Re: We Want Power, Good Roads, Good Schools And Good Homes - GEJ by Akiika: 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2011
Where are the "I voted for GEJ not PDP" people? i dey laugh o!!!!! grin
Re: We Want Power, Good Roads, Good Schools And Good Homes - GEJ by Rgp92: 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2011
You can do it GEJ! Haters gonna hate
Re: We Want Power, Good Roads, Good Schools And Good Homes - GEJ by success4(m): 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2011
GEJ is clueless! Very heartless human being =.He has no clear vision for this country
Re: We Want Power, Good Roads, Good Schools And Good Homes - GEJ by Beaf: 3:32pm On Nov 01, 2011
[size=21pt]Go GEJ! You is da man! cool[/size]
Re: We Want Power, Good Roads, Good Schools And Good Homes - GEJ by Kobojunkie: 3:32pm On Nov 01, 2011
success4:

GEJ is clueless! Very heartless human being =.He has no clear vision for this country

You may not know it but I do take offense to people insulting the man. This man showed us all that he really didn't have anything to offer, for 12 years, but we ignored all that in 2010 when we were fed the story of some CABAL holding him back, and again last april. Why insult him when he did not hoodwink us in anyway.
Re: We Want Power, Good Roads, Good Schools And Good Homes - GEJ by Beaf: 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2011
Rgp92:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We Want Power, Good Roads, Good Schools And Good Homes - GEJ by success4(m): 3:43pm On Nov 01, 2011
Kobojunkie:

You may not know it but I do take offense to people insulting the man. This man showed us all that he really didn't have anything to offer, for 12 years, [b]but we ignored all that in 2010 [/b]when we were fed the story of some CABAL holding him back, and again last april. Why insult him when he did not hoodwink us in anyway.

I am sorry jaree!!!hmmmm
Re: We Want Power, Good Roads, Good Schools And Good Homes - GEJ by keenkaline: 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2011
It is time to give out to the interested public.If you are in the oil and gas industry or hoping to join one soonest, this is an opportunity for you to learn the latest design soft wares used in the industry as of today. As a practicing oil and gas design engineer,I wish to teach anyone who is interested in learning the latest softwares like:
Bentley Autopipe XM
SACS
Solidworks Cosmosm
Abaqus
AUTOCAD(if your intention is not to be a draftsman but for engineering purposes)
STAAD.Pro
It’s better to learn from someone who has used these softwares on a live/existing projects.
If you are also hoping to be a registered member of the Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE)or Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN),I can help you with the necessary information on how to go about it and assist you in putting up your project work for NSE and COREN certification.
Interested persons can reach me on: 08107213810 or send me an e- mail on: kalinestruct@yahoo.com
Re: We Want Power, Good Roads, Good Schools And Good Homes - GEJ by rednaxela: 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2011
Make thunder no fire those mouths wey una carry dey talk that rubish. Shebi una don tire? Wen I was warning against that crook called gufluck mbolo jonathus it fell on deaf ears, You were all busy voting for guflook and not pdp, now see the result, grin grin grin grin

Well this is just the beginning because the worst is yet to come, grin grin grin grin

Gufluck to you all, grin grin grin grin
Re: We Want Power, Good Roads, Good Schools And Good Homes - GEJ by dayokanu(m): 4:21pm On Nov 01, 2011
I just returned from Australia where I attended the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM) in Perth. While in Perth, [size=18pt]I harrased the hotel maid, chasing every caucasian feminine specie all over dressed in my boxers. I drank so much that I forgot to attend the meeting itself[/size]

Retardeen Odechukwu
Re: We Want Power, Good Roads, Good Schools And Good Homes - GEJ by YEMOYEMI: 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2011
In as much as am trying to refrain myself from using an abusive word on the president, I can authoritatively say he is the WORSE president I have ever known since I became an adult. The man is clueeless and has nothing to offer. He is a bloody pretender. Can you imagine the nonses the president was saying? ' we want power, good roads, good schools and good homes' Who is responsible to provide all these? How can we expect to have regular power supply when the cabal that is the sole importer of diesel donated 1Billion Naira towards Jonathan elections?
Re: We Want Power, Good Roads, Good Schools And Good Homes - GEJ by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2011
Rgp92:

we must also look inwards with a vi, ew to doing what is required to cut waste in our society and spend the savings on those things that really impact the lives of the everyday Nigerian

it is only by prudently managing our resources in such a way that more investments are going into regenerative ventures rather than consumption that we can 'Unleash Africa's Potentials'

only a gej supporter would post such a stoopid picture which is an accurate reflection of what gej stands for - mindless extravagance in the midst of grinding poverty

all hail the homeboy1 of naija , looking for some poontang - "i'm the president of nigeria and i need you to go down on me right now "
Re: We Want Power, Good Roads, Good Schools And Good Homes - GEJ by TenKobo1: 4:35pm On Nov 01, 2011
Just when you think that Retardinho has emptied his bag of daft speeches, he comes up with a fresh bag of tom-foolery.
Re: We Want Power, Good Roads, Good Schools And Good Homes - GEJ by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 01, 2011
It's almost 6 months since the election yet mr jonathan is still promising.what has he been doing in office since yardua's death ? Nigerians should just give up on this guy,na so e go talk talk talk till 2015 !
Re: We Want Power, Good Roads, Good Schools And Good Homes - GEJ by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 01, 2011
Ten Kobo:

Just when you think that Retardinho has emptied his bag of daft speeches, he comes up with a fresh bag of tom-foolery.
Lmao @ retardinho
Re: We Want Power, Good Roads, Good Schools And Good Homes - GEJ by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2011
Retardinho

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

oh dear the names we call  our lecherous loquacious speech reciting drunkard dunce in chief  embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: We Want Power, Good Roads, Good Schools And Good Homes - GEJ by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 01, 2011
Hey Beaf! You can make your point without shouting. Man your own sycophantism no get part 2. A bi you chop winshhhh?

GEJ words are becoming mere platitudes. Action speak louder than voice.
Re: We Want Power, Good Roads, Good Schools And Good Homes - GEJ by Xionez(m): 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2011
Make i understand something, na who make this statement "We Want Power, Good Roads, Good Schools And Good Homes" undecided cheesy
GEJ or the masses? grin grin grin grin
This your subject name is deceiving.
Re: We Want Power, Good Roads, Good Schools And Good Homes - GEJ by nomoreface: 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2011
Xionez:

Make i understand something, na who make this statement "We Want Power, Good Roads, Good Schools And Good Homes" undecided cheesy
GEJ or the masses? grin grin grin grin
This your subject name is deceiving.

It has to be the masses.

Unless u want to tell me someone has forgotten he is presidoo
Re: We Want Power, Good Roads, Good Schools And Good Homes - GEJ by Beaf: 5:20pm On Nov 01, 2011
Olodostein:

Hey Beaf! You can make your point without shouting. Man your own sycophantism no get part 2. A bi you chop winshhhh?

GEJ words are becoming mere platitudes. Action speak louder than voice.

Olodo! No be una be winsh? cool

[size=21pt]Go GEJ! You is da man! cool[/size]
Re: We Want Power, Good Roads, Good Schools And Good Homes - GEJ by john6006: 5:27pm On Nov 01, 2011
We can only achieve our dreams as Nigerians through REVOLUTION:::

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Students Preparing For Fuel Subsidy Protest ? / Buhari Mate: RCCG Members Will You Vote Cos Osibanjo Is Your Pastor / My Eyes Is Filled With Tears Over Olukumi People In Aniocha North Area Of Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.