Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,489 members, 7,865,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

A Harvard For Nigeria Would Be Good - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Harvard For Nigeria Would Be Good (106 Views)

Nasir El-Rufai Was A Guest Speaker To A Harvard Business Class Yesterday Evening / Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar / FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Harvard For Nigeria Would Be Good by Litmus: 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma6MpxBBI-A?feature=shared

Much as i admire Elon Musk and love his portfolio of work, because i grew up with similar dreams to him, i'm increasingly concerned about what his influence eventually means for the future of people of Africa descent. There's much left unstated.

Nigeria can create one university - in the guise of a project aimed at replicating the best of harvard and worlds' top universities . There are excellent Nigeria and none Nigeria minds and experienced individuals of colour like Claudine Gay (Video) that could be employed to get an institution of this calibre, symbol and statement up and running.

(1) (Reply)

World Bank, IMF Gives Stupid And Nonsensical Advice To Africans – Onuesoke / ALGON 45th NEC: Disquiet As Abdullahi Maje Makes Surprise Return To ALGON / Dele Momodu Fires Wike NAN Presents Today-in-history

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.