Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,217 members, 7,860,377 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:09 AM

Govt Has The Right To Demolish Buildings – Iwuanyanwu Tells Igbos In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Govt Has The Right To Demolish Buildings – Iwuanyanwu Tells Igbos In Lagos (827 Views)

Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos / LASBCA Vows To Demolish Buildings Without Permit. / Emulate IBB, Treat Nigerians Equally, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Govt Has The Right To Demolish Buildings – Iwuanyanwu Tells Igbos In Lagos by Twistaray(m): 2:25am On Dec 17, 2023
Obaofpigs:
See pig....

Click the link and cry ...even for link..you want to do Oluwole? When everybody knows that the link belongs to an Agbado Idiot.

Punch..
Vanguard
This day
Dailytrust
Sahara reporters
Gazette
Tribune

Anyother worthless and unverifiable platform is useless and very foolish you you..

Facebook news is more certified than a worthless $2 web hosted Nonsense.

PS: Don't abuse Tupac's song and lyrics with failed composition. Tupac is not

Killington
Ayinde Marshall
Pasuma..

You hear?....Mugu

Hahaha haha.
grin

Don't worry, I am going to create a thread for the news. You go wail cry taaayaa.

That thing you fear is what I love to split on the face of a weak and deluded like you.
Lmaooo. grin
Re: Govt Has The Right To Demolish Buildings – Iwuanyanwu Tells Igbos In Lagos by Obaofpigs: 2:33am On Dec 17, 2023
Beating your dry chest...

Create thread...mugu..

I go expose am...mumu
Information g.com ...e choke..

Useless mumu. cool

Twistaray:

Hahaha haha.
grin

Don't worry, I am going to create a thread for the news. You go wail cry taaayaa.

That thing you fear is what I love to split on the face of a weak and deluded like you.
Lmaooo. grin
Re: Govt Has The Right To Demolish Buildings – Iwuanyanwu Tells Igbos In Lagos by azzima(m): 3:03am On Dec 17, 2023
These Naked Santa Claus CAP Ppl again!
Re: Govt Has The Right To Demolish Buildings – Iwuanyanwu Tells Igbos In Lagos by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:52am On Dec 17, 2023
Obaofpigs:
Imagine people that " Oyinbo' use their flat chest as blackboard.. grin

Those are yorubas..

Cap leas
Re: Govt Has The Right To Demolish Buildings – Iwuanyanwu Tells Igbos In Lagos by Max24: 5:50am On Dec 17, 2023
Not surprised they didn't know this. Obis followers are illiterates like their 3rd class Agulu fraud. Is that how they wanted to rule Nigeria with their illiteracy?
Re: Govt Has The Right To Demolish Buildings – Iwuanyanwu Tells Igbos In Lagos by Brenbentondiaz: 7:19am On Dec 17, 2023
The ibo way. Shout, chestbeat, make nzogbu nzogbu gragra. Get knocked in the head. Then start appealing and become conciliatory. Rinse and repeat. I always wonder what's in their DNA that doesn't allow them to learn.

1 Like

Re: Govt Has The Right To Demolish Buildings – Iwuanyanwu Tells Igbos In Lagos by Brenbentondiaz: 7:23am On Dec 17, 2023
Obaofpigs:
Tears too much..

IGBOs own your LAGOS via properties and investments

IGBOs are your masters

You can't use fake Propaganda to cover the FACTs.

Una Worthless

Awwwn. No wonder an ibo is the governor. And no wonder the state house of assembly is full of ibos. No wonder ibo elders are begging Sanwoolu (who's also ibo) not to demolish ibo houses. Lolz.
Re: Govt Has The Right To Demolish Buildings – Iwuanyanwu Tells Igbos In Lagos by DomPerignon: 8:08am On Dec 17, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Elenu..

You were saying ?

1 Like

Re: Govt Has The Right To Demolish Buildings – Iwuanyanwu Tells Igbos In Lagos by kingsley38162: 10:48am On Dec 17, 2023
Only fools thinks this man speaks for the igbos..simple task..Let him stop sit at home.Only fools thinks this man speaks for the igbos..simple task..Let him stop sit at home....
Re: Govt Has The Right To Demolish Buildings – Iwuanyanwu Tells Igbos In Lagos by Twistaray(m): 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2023
Obaofpigs:
Beating your dry chest...

Create thread...mugu..

I go expose am...mumu
Information g.com ...e choke..

Useless mumu. cool

You know, anything I read your comment, I see a weak, purposeless personality.
You are just a like mosquito making weak and helpless noise all about ----a nitwit and a nuisance to add to it. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Was The Oldest Religion In The World / Budget Padding: Senate Still Owes Nigerians Some Answers – Obi / Adeleke's Spokesperson Wanted For False Publication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.