Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,094 members, 7,849,415 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:01 PM

Respect Owners Of Land, Cooperate With Sanwo-Olu – Oba Of Lagos Tells Igbos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Respect Owners Of Land, Cooperate With Sanwo-Olu – Oba Of Lagos Tells Igbos (1572 Views)

Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos / Flood Alert: Relocate To Safe Grounds, Lagos Tells Residents / You Are Qualified - Oba Of Lagos Tells Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Respect Owners Of Land, Cooperate With Sanwo-Olu – Oba Of Lagos Tells Igbos by hammerT: 4:20am On Dec 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
“I assure Ndigbo that nobody will maliciously mistreat you. All of you should cooperate with the Lagos government to move the state forward.“

Kabiyesi has spoken well. Please cooperate with the Lagos State Government, respect and live in peace with your Yoruba hosts who own the land.

I applaud everyone who has been law abiding and helping to move Lagos State forward. God bless you.

May God bless Lagos State. May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs.

U AND YOUR BAALE CAN GO TO HELL

WE WILL DELIVER A MESSAGE SHORTLY, THAT YOU WILL ALL UNDERSTAND.
Re: Respect Owners Of Land, Cooperate With Sanwo-Olu – Oba Of Lagos Tells Igbos by NewDea4: 4:54am On Dec 27, 2023
Busy76:

https://thisweekng.com/demolition-respect-owners-of-land-cooperate-with-sanwo-olu-oba-of-lagos-tells-igbos/

Oba of Contracts cheesy Shameless yarüba thiefman

FreeStuffsNG:
“I assure Ndigbo that nobody will maliciously mistreat you. All of you should cooperate with the Lagos government to move the state forward.“

Kabiyesi has spoken well. Please cooperate with the Lagos State Government, respect and live in peace with your Yoruba hosts who own the land.

I applaud everyone who has been law abiding and helping to move Lagos State forward. God bless you.

May God bless Lagos State. May God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs.

You're just a hungry, castrated doggie

Quit barking for a minute

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Truth Is That Igbo Have 99% Stake In Dangote Refinery / Sam Omatseye: Peter Obi Abandons The Altar / Man Quoted 22m Naira For Solar Inverter System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.