Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,916 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

The Dreams I Had That Night She Visited Me For The First Time. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dreams I Had That Night She Visited Me For The First Time. (923 Views)

My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex / A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? / She Visited Me, Then i witnessed this worrisome event (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dreams I Had That Night She Visited Me For The First Time. by Gboy101: 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2023
The babe that likes me so much visited me. I tried to make move to seduce her but she cited it’s her first time to visit me and said sex will not happened.

That night she left, my pillow/bed took her scent for more than 2 days. The night she left i had the dream of just winning in gambling. The wining was too much as i was like a pro winning everyone. To cap it all I had another dream where i was made high priest to a church. It happened that my pastor chooses me (more like God selected me)

I was just thinking if this babe has anything to do with those dreams?

Topic is for spiritual minded people please. Thanks
Re: The Dreams I Had That Night She Visited Me For The First Time. by Lovemeharder(f): 6:06pm On Dec 17, 2023
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Dreams I Had That Night She Visited Me For The First Time. by Blacklion3: 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2023
She used her perfume to steal your destiny. That's why you can perceive it 2 days even after she had left.
You need to fast 14days without eating or drinking.
Since you want to hear from the spiritual minded people, the spirit has spoken

5 Likes

Re: The Dreams I Had That Night She Visited Me For The First Time. by Blacklion3: 6:09pm On Dec 17, 2023
She just played the female gimmicks on you, she came with the fragrance so that you will like her the more. She wants you to see some sort of value in her.
But No b you go first ffuck am, the person wey Bleep am first no see anything spiritual about her...
Wake up and play along. The only thing joining a male and female is sex.. Na u dey build the spiritual part

3 Likes

Re: The Dreams I Had That Night She Visited Me For The First Time. by Boondocxs(f): 6:12pm On Dec 17, 2023
Kaya mata lol
Re: The Dreams I Had That Night She Visited Me For The First Time. by Johnycastro18: 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2023
"To cap it all I had another dream where i was made high priest to a church"

You might be suffering from malaria grin

3 Likes

Re: The Dreams I Had That Night She Visited Me For The First Time. by Zonefree(m): 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2023
but she cited it’s her first time to visit me and said sex will not happened.

A non virgin Nigerian girl with body count above 2 is not in the position to give this excuse.

2 Likes

Re: The Dreams I Had That Night She Visited Me For The First Time. by JustPowerApps(m): 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2023
Gamble first, enter bét9ja asap wink Let's see if you will win like you dreamt grin
Re: The Dreams I Had That Night She Visited Me For The First Time. by EmperorCaesar(m): 6:56pm On Dec 17, 2023
Na lust and konji dey make u talk this thing o

U influenced your own dream with your highly pedestal thoughts about her

self-service away and clear your eyes, even Israel tabernacle no dey appoint high priest again like Eleazar

2 Likes

Re: The Dreams I Had That Night She Visited Me For The First Time. by imagrg(m): 7:03pm On Dec 17, 2023
Your mind is dirty. You need spiritual cleansing.
Gboy101:
The babe that likes me so much visited me. I tried to make move to seduce her but she cited it’s her first time to visit me and said sex will not happened.

That night she left, my pillow/bed took her scent for more than 2 days. The night she left i had the dream of just winning in gambling. The wining was too much as i was like a pro winning everyone. To cap it all I had another dream where i was made high priest to a church. It happened that my pastor chooses me (more like God selected me)

I was just thinking if this babe has anything to do with those dreams?

Topic is for spiritual minded people please. Thanks
Re: The Dreams I Had That Night She Visited Me For The First Time. by Nicepoker(m): 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2023
You have been konjified. Your destiny is at stake. Better abort that mission.
Re: The Dreams I Had That Night She Visited Me For The First Time. by LooneyLester: 4:51am On Dec 18, 2023
Try taking arsenic make e clear

(1) (Reply)

The Man Who Traded 10,000 BTC For Two Pizza / Abuja Guys Are Just So Hot / My Online Chics N Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.