Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Messi Pens Emotional Note On Anniversary Of Argentina's World Cup 2022 Triumph - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Pens Emotional Note On Anniversary Of Argentina's World Cup 2022 Triumph (7435 Views)

France Vs Argentina: World Cup (4 - 3) On 30th June 2018 / Nigeria Vs Argentina: World Cup (1 - 2) On 26th June 2018 / Nigeria Placed In Group D with Argentina (world Cup 2018) - How Far Can We Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Pens Emotional Note On Anniversary Of Argentina's World Cup 2022 Triumph by ShangTsung000: 9:48am On Dec 21, 2023
Almiron:
Its exactly a year ago, the beginning of unending pain and agony for "Penaldo the desert fraud, serial rapist and a bloooody scammer", dem no born his papa well make e step foot in America, dem go lock his asss up grin grin grin... ati eyin uninformed, minions, low IQ sui fanbase, just want to remind yall sore losers that its only a year, we have eternity to go, yall Penadogs una mind will never touch ground, i will always be here to taunt and hunt una till the end of time, una tears too sweet make una donate more under my post. I remain the one and only Almiron y'all worst nightmare....

IYOO.....

What did Cristiano Ronaldo do to you. Nigga,the hate is deep fam!

First rule of life..*don't hate on any niqqa greater than you*

ONYE ANWULU!!
Re: Messi Pens Emotional Note On Anniversary Of Argentina's World Cup 2022 Triumph by Thinktwicemybro: 9:50am On Dec 21, 2023
Wow. One year
Re: Messi Pens Emotional Note On Anniversary Of Argentina's World Cup 2022 Triumph by Olat4421: 9:51am On Dec 21, 2023
Messi is d GOAT of football
Re: Messi Pens Emotional Note On Anniversary Of Argentina's World Cup 2022 Triumph by Almiron: 10:09am On Dec 21, 2023
ShangTsung000:

IYOO.....

What did Cristiano Ronaldo do to you. Nigga,the hate is deep fam!

First rule of life..*don't hate on any niqqa greater than you*

ONYE ANWULU!!
You're sounding like a kid right now, you can't differentiate between "banter" and "hate". How i go hate someone wey no sabi my existence, try to dey think before typing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Pens Emotional Note On Anniversary Of Argentina's World Cup 2022 Triumph by Moniya4Real(m): 10:16am On Dec 21, 2023
The whole triumphant squad really needs to show gratitude to Emiliano/ the goalkeeper. That last minute save actually won them the trophy

2 Likes

Re: Messi Pens Emotional Note On Anniversary Of Argentina's World Cup 2022 Triumph by Patoski7(m): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2023
safarilove:
As Nairaland shut down, e come be like d world don dey end.

I swear bro nairaland get hin own addiction e come b like say I sick

1 Like

Re: Messi Pens Emotional Note On Anniversary Of Argentina's World Cup 2022 Triumph by mayor1814: 10:32am On Dec 21, 2023
Argentina vs France final really dealt with my mental health. I nearly had HBP that day but in the end it paid off. LIONEL MESSI AND ARGENTINA TRIUMPHED.

Merely remembering kolo muani missed chance and imagining how Messi would have been roasted and vilified always give me goosebumps till date.

2 Likes

Re: Messi Pens Emotional Note On Anniversary Of Argentina's World Cup 2022 Triumph by ThierryJay: 10:36am On Dec 21, 2023
Moniya4Real:
The whole triumphant squad really needs to show gratitude to Emiliano/ the goalkeeper. That last minute save actually won them the trophy

That is the greatest save in WC history. Without that save Argentina cannot be champions.

It's good for Nairaland to be back though. Was on twitter throughout the blackout, I noticed many Twitterians have serious beef for Nairaland and hoped that the site crashed permanently.

Lesson for Seun to clamp down on abuse incidences and also diversify his hosting sources.

2 Likes

Re: Messi Pens Emotional Note On Anniversary Of Argentina's World Cup 2022 Triumph by webizone(m): 11:17am On Dec 21, 2023
ThierryJay:

That is the greatest save in WC history. Without that save Argentina cannot be champions.

It's good for Nairaland to be back though. Was on twitter throughout the blackout, I noticed many Twitterians have serious beef for Nairaland and hoped that the site crashed permanently.

Lesson for Seun to clamp down on abuse incidences and also diversify his hosting sources.

Abeg share link of the beef.
Re: Messi Pens Emotional Note On Anniversary Of Argentina's World Cup 2022 Triumph by ShangTsung000: 11:59am On Dec 21, 2023
Almiron:
You're sounding like a kid right now, you can't differentiate between "banter" and "hate". How i go hate someone wey no sabi my existence, try to dey think before typing

IYOO...

That wasn't banter.

ONYE ANWULU!!!
Re: Messi Pens Emotional Note On Anniversary Of Argentina's World Cup 2022 Triumph by specialmati(m): 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2023
Sabadon:
Omo I felt like the world had ended, can't believe I went 3 days without nairaland
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Messi Pens Emotional Note On Anniversary Of Argentina's World Cup 2022 Triumph by Almiron: 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2023
ShangTsung000:

IYOO...

That wasn't banter.

ONYE ANWULU!!!
I dont understand that language but if na curse, Ogun loma fi eje gbogbo famly bathe before the end of this year.
Re: Messi Pens Emotional Note On Anniversary Of Argentina's World Cup 2022 Triumph by ShangTsung000: 1:40pm On Dec 21, 2023
Almiron:
I dont understand that language but if na curse, Ogun loma fi eje gbogbo famly bathe before the end of this year.

IYOO....

We do not insult pipo.

ONYE ANWULU!!!
Re: Messi Pens Emotional Note On Anniversary Of Argentina's World Cup 2022 Triumph by dannyspeejay(m): 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2023
Welcome Nairalanders

Re: Messi Pens Emotional Note On Anniversary Of Argentina's World Cup 2022 Triumph by pquaver(m): 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2023
Almiron:
another mor0n spotted if i want him to see this i go post am on his socials, your brain is too small to decode that the aim of my post, is too make any penadog wey read am develop headache and HBP. ONKR!!!, Next penadog pls, been a while i drink una tears

Dont mind the hypocrites..give it to them as e dey hot.. When they were doing it to messi, where they living in same house with messi? Messi know them? Abeg.. No messi for penal.. Dogs.. Jare

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Falcon Player, Onome Ebi Makes Exciting Move To Join Israeli Club, Bnot Netanya / Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life, I Staked With N450,000 See The Result / Nigeria Beats Morocco 6-1 To Qualify For 2017 FIFA Beach Soccer World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.