Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

No Price Is Too Big To Pay For Peace - Gov Fubara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Price Is Too Big To Pay For Peace - Gov Fubara (6465 Views)

Dey Your Dey, Make I Dey My Dey- Gov Fubara’s Live Band Sings At An Event (vid) / Rivers Lawmakers Serve Impeachment Notice On Gov Fubara / PLO Lumumba On Border Closure: 'Nigeria Too Big To Be Threatened By Benin' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Price Is Too Big To Pay For Peace - Gov Fubara by powerfulguy: 9:48am On Dec 21, 2023
Rivers State governor, Siminalayi Fubara has broken silence.

This is coming on the heels of the Abuja agreement, since it made public appearance.

Governor Fubara spoke at the 3rd convocation and 6th Founders Day ceremonies of Pamo University of Medical Sciences on Tuesday in Iriebe Town, Obio-Akpor Local Government Area.

The Governor said there is no amount of price that is too big to pay to secure peace.

Governor Fubara therefore, assured that he will continue to pay the price for necessary peace.

"Let me say this to my dear State. I call you my dear State because of the support you have shown within this period, it's immeasurable, from quarters that ordinarily I don't know. I don't even have contacts with them but they have stood by us.

"I want you to know that there is no amount that is too big to pay for peace. I will continue to pay it."

At the event, governor Fubara announced that the scholarship offered only to 100 students will be extended to 50 more students. This brings the number of students to benefit from 100 to 150.

This 3rd convocation ceremony has 89 students conferred with first degrees. Of this number, 40 are first set of medical students for MBBS, 49 graduated in allied medical courses.

Five students graduated as first class. Three other students graduated with third class.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02JXumxEKkAys1LjECFf1oxmEybSw9RvYBSjtayNYFRrEmCMrFW81MVhrKoXkJd9yul&id=100040969099492&mibextid=Nif5oz

3 Likes

Re: No Price Is Too Big To Pay For Peace - Gov Fubara by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 21, 2023
At all

1 Like

Re: No Price Is Too Big To Pay For Peace - Gov Fubara by Coolsat(m): 9:50am On Dec 21, 2023
Wike using Tinubu to capture Fubara

3 Likes

Re: No Price Is Too Big To Pay For Peace - Gov Fubara by adioolayi(m): 10:02am On Dec 21, 2023
I don't blame you jare..

For political problems...the best solution is always political solution.

The courts will just keep making the problems bigger...

Governor Fubara ..you don do well...don't mind those wey no know the "agreement" within Una political family.

Politics is deep

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Price Is Too Big To Pay For Peace - Gov Fubara by johnog4sure: 10:02am On Dec 21, 2023
Nigerians are stupid! Now that Fubara and Wike has "tested the microphone" and are sure that instead of the people whose resources are being shared 10/25% to riot and give both of them a quick public judgement, they are foolishly divided into pro-Wike vs pro-fubara. Now both Fubara and Wike can form a truce then decide on a better formulae to pillage the resources at both state and federal level. Pitiful!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Price Is Too Big To Pay For Peace - Gov Fubara by phemmie06(m): 10:02am On Dec 21, 2023
Yes cos you're boxed in and no one is coming to help you even the party you used as mask rejected you cos they believe you belong to NWPP (Nyesom Wike Political Party) so you have no choice cos you look like an orphan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Price Is Too Big To Pay For Peace - Gov Fubara by Homiesjinxbank: 10:02am On Dec 21, 2023
smiley
Re: No Price Is Too Big To Pay For Peace - Gov Fubara by MayowaTallguy: 10:02am On Dec 21, 2023
Even your own dick?

1 Like

Re: No Price Is Too Big To Pay For Peace - Gov Fubara by raddyworld: 10:02am On Dec 21, 2023
Oya Tinubu u do well to settle this issue.
Peace is good. Imagine what rivers and the whole saga would be if not settled.
U don't settle with court case and remain friends.
But with Tinubu intervention we make more friends and unity in the nation.
Asiwaju

This Tinubu is playing smart again towards 2027. Not keeping enemies but making more friends and a leadership figure which most past president didn't have, just to keep is political structure strong....
I no vote for am but I am learning.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Price Is Too Big To Pay For Peace - Gov Fubara by KingKO22: 10:02am On Dec 21, 2023
Thank God that Fubara is back to his senses

He realized his mistakes on time

IPOBidients failure again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Price Is Too Big To Pay For Peace - Gov Fubara by Chibuzoripob: 10:03am On Dec 21, 2023
sad inept, slow, wingless, yeye gov without BALLS angry sad. I nor nah those πŸ–s they pushed am to fight WICKED WIKE grin cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: No Price Is Too Big To Pay For Peace - Gov Fubara by NoSmoking: 10:03am On Dec 21, 2023
Why did u ban illicit

Cc Seun
πŸ€•

2 Likes

Re: No Price Is Too Big To Pay For Peace - Gov Fubara by spy24(m): 10:03am On Dec 21, 2023
The man was too slow to react
He just ended his political career
Re: No Price Is Too Big To Pay For Peace - Gov Fubara by robosky02(m): 10:03am On Dec 21, 2023
Dey your dey

Make I dey my dey
Re: No Price Is Too Big To Pay For Peace - Gov Fubara by IgOga(m): 10:04am On Dec 21, 2023
It's a long game.

Fubara has done well. All he needs to do now is withdraw all his cases and win at the Supreme Court

Meanwhile PDP national HQ should go to court to demand that the 27 members seats already declared vacant should be filled via by elections.

If PDP prevails in court, Fubara can have the last laugh and secure a 2nd term
Re: No Price Is Too Big To Pay For Peace - Gov Fubara by ArmaniUhuru: 10:07am On Dec 21, 2023
I like this man, wetin he dey talk dey always different from wetin he dey do.
Re: No Price Is Too Big To Pay For Peace - Gov Fubara by KingKO22: 10:07am On Dec 21, 2023
spy24:
The man was too slow to react
He just ended his political career

By not allowing himself to be used by IPOBidients

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Price Is Too Big To Pay For Peace - Gov Fubara by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:08am On Dec 21, 2023
The president and minister wike has succeeded in bullying this one
Re: No Price Is Too Big To Pay For Peace - Gov Fubara by DiamondPant(f): 10:08am On Dec 21, 2023
That's true.
Just that Wike isn't looking for peace. He's just looking to recapture the state and send Fabara to the dungeons.
And the fastest way for Fubara to get down the dungeons and be locked up perpetually is to let the defected MsHOA get their seats back.
They'll surely impeach him if that happens.
Re: No Price Is Too Big To Pay For Peace - Gov Fubara by Emmah123: 10:09am On Dec 21, 2023
Welcome back Nairaland

1 Like

Re: No Price Is Too Big To Pay For Peace - Gov Fubara by israelmao(m): 10:09am On Dec 21, 2023
Mind war is stronger and tougher than physical war anyone who believes Fubara and Wike have settled their rift is just joking.

1 Like

Re: No Price Is Too Big To Pay For Peace - Gov Fubara by toffyz(m): 10:10am On Dec 21, 2023
Good you know that, before it's too late.
Re: No Price Is Too Big To Pay For Peace - Gov Fubara by orohbirodeysmel: 10:10am On Dec 21, 2023
angry
Re: No Price Is Too Big To Pay For Peace - Gov Fubara by seunlayi(m): 10:11am On Dec 21, 2023
Your wahala
Re: No Price Is Too Big To Pay For Peace - Gov Fubara by tyboy(m): 10:11am On Dec 21, 2023
our nairaland is back. never knew I was this addicted to nairaland

1 Like

Re: No Price Is Too Big To Pay For Peace - Gov Fubara by EdiskyHarry: 10:12am On Dec 21, 2023
Ahbeg make una go Sedone one place
Re: No Price Is Too Big To Pay For Peace - Gov Fubara by BluntCrazeMan: 10:15am On Dec 21, 2023
SELL-OUT..
BETRAYER.!!
Re: No Price Is Too Big To Pay For Peace - Gov Fubara by bennybuhari: 10:16am On Dec 21, 2023
Nairaland shutdown made me sick for 3 days

4 Likes

Re: No Price Is Too Big To Pay For Peace - Gov Fubara by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:17am On Dec 21, 2023
Re: No Price Is Too Big To Pay For Peace - Gov Fubara by BondRiv: 10:19am On Dec 21, 2023
I have noticed a lot of people who played no role in the emergence of this governor are now trying to prolong this conflict. No court can force litigants, who have embraced peace to litigate. The best way to resolve the political crisis in Rivers State is politically and that is what the president has done. The resolutions contain all I have been talking about. Let sanity be restored once again.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Must Never Happen In Nigeria! / BREAKING: National Grid Just Collapsed! What's The Situation In Your Area / Ogun: Abiodun Restates Commitment To Complete Roads Abandoned By Amosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.