Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,295 members, 7,864,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. (8346 Views)

Biafra: Southsouth And Southeast Are One And Indivisible - Akwa-ibomite / Congratulations To Southwest And South South. / Warri South, Southwest And North Belongs To Yoruba. Oodua Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by spagettiluv: 9:54am On Dec 25, 2023
Kepukepu:
Abeokuta, Capital of Ogun state 😁
city view,ABK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xCPlUQ6al4
Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Kepukepu: 9:57am On Dec 25, 2023
KoshCAD:
Bring it on.

Thank God Google earth is here hahahaha.

Are you ready?
who needs Google earth when you can get the actually pictures of rustic Yoruba towns.

Bring it on mofo cheesy
Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by KoshCAD: 9:58am On Dec 25, 2023
spagettiluv:
sagamu
Bro, keep giving him hot hot.

They are pained cos we have chosed do expose their so called cities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by KoshCAD: 9:58am On Dec 25, 2023
Kepukepu:
who needs Google earth when you can get the actually pictures of rustic Yoruba towns.

Bring it on mofo cheesy
We don't care if you need it or not, it exposes your land hahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Kepukepu: 9:59am On Dec 25, 2023
KoshCAD:
We don't care if you need it or not, it exposes your land hahaha
Stop talking and start posting. Yorubas live ln zoos

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by spagettiluv: 10:00am On Dec 25, 2023
Kepukepu:
Stop talking and start posting
keep shut

Enugu

1 Like

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by spagettiluv: 10:00am On Dec 25, 2023
Kepukepu:
see Enugu below

1 Like

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Kepukepu: 10:01am On Dec 25, 2023
spagettiluv:
keep shut

Enugu
The whole of Abeokuta should be converted to a zoo in Onitsha 😬

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by spagettiluv: 10:01am On Dec 25, 2023
Kepukepu:
Abk

1 Like

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Kepukepu: 10:02am On Dec 25, 2023
spagettiluv:
see Enugu below
Keep posting Enugu villages while I expose Abeokuta city for everyone to see.

Anaimls who cannot afford to build decent houses cheesy

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Kepukepu: 10:04am On Dec 25, 2023
Just type Abeokuta on the internet, you will be shocked 😁

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by spagettiluv: 10:04am On Dec 25, 2023
Kepukepu:
Keep posting Enugu villages while I expose Abeokuta city for everyone to see.

Anaimls who cannot afford to build decent houses cheesy
ABK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSM0hkrywmA&pp=ygUUYWJlb2t1dGEgZHJvbmUgdmlldyA%3D
Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by spagettiluv: 10:05am On Dec 25, 2023
Kepukepu:
ABK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDKziHWpH0k&pp=ygUUYWJlb2t1dGEgZHJvbmUgdmlldyA%3D
Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by Kepukepu: 10:06am On Dec 25, 2023

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by HBB1(m): 11:26am On Dec 25, 2023
Abufo:

No be the cunning British again? By 1861 after the capitulation of Oba dosunmu.......it was goodnight for Yoruba resisitance in Lagos.Yorubas make the perfect slave! Loyal and passive as hell but always as cunning as a cobra ! The British finally pacified Igboland only in 1924. This is the reason The British divided Igboland in 2 .......shifting western Igboland to the yoruba dominated western region! Yorubas are as passive as hell !

See how they turn into poodles when faced with a dominant fulani class.......they turn into ice water!

I guess it was with passivity they had an empire spanning 4 countries.
I guess it was with passivity, the Ibadans destroyed the Jihadist armies.

Where the Hausa-Fulanis passive too?
Where they no subdued by the Brits?

You that were not passive, how far?

About Igboland, there was nothing there for them to be excited about-- so there was no rush.
You were primitive and poor; and slave trade had been abolished...

So what was there to gain?
Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by KoshCAD: 11:43am On Dec 25, 2023
Kepukepu:
Let me start with Enugu first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by KoshCAD: 11:49am On Dec 25, 2023
Kepukepu:
One is a flyover in Awka, the other is a flyover in osogbo.

Be the judge, you can see how miserable the environment surrounding that in osogbo is. You people hardly live in proper houses, only few.
πŸ˜‚

See almighty Enugu below 🀣.

No wonder you people are the poverty capity of Southin south and steal pot of soup on fire

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by walefresh3(m): 1:45pm On Dec 25, 2023
Kepukepu:
Abeokuta even look far better than enugu... Akpu kingdom is the uglies kingdom in the world....
Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by walefresh3(m): 1:49pm On Dec 25, 2023
Kepukepu:
Are you saying that this is not Abeokuta? cheesy
show one single local government in the whole alaigbo that even look like dis...

Sadeast is a poor zone and underdeveloped region in southern Nigeria... Agree to this fact...

This is southwest.. Yorubas land
Lagos

1 Share

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by walefresh3(m): 1:53pm On Dec 25, 2023
Kepukepu:
Are you saying that this is not Abeokuta? cheesy
no single place that look as beautiful as dis in the whole of southeast so why are u comparing that eastern poor zone to the most developed southwest zone ?
Show us place like dis in alaigbo... See ocean of beautiful masions and estates in YORUBALAND

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by walefresh3(m): 1:55pm On Dec 25, 2023
Naa houses be dis for Southwest

Re: Southwest And Southeast Development Rivalry: My Observations. by walefresh3(m): 1:58pm On Dec 25, 2023
Dis is rich neighborhood in southwest

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Law To Ban Overseas Education For Wards Of Public Officers Underway / Sambo Asks For Extra N9b For New Home / PDP To Tinubu - β€˜You Cant Decide For Ekiti People’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.