Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! (12929 Views)

Bayelsa APC Accuses Silva Of Betrayal / Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital / 1500 PDP Members Decamp To APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by ak47mann(m): 12:45am On Nov 02, 2011
Governor Timipre Silva of Bayelsa switches to APGA having been disqualified by PDP. His APGA posters are already all over town.
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by Obiagu1(m): 1:55am On Nov 02, 2011
Why APGA when his record is too poor? sad
Can APGA make him a better governor? I don't think so.
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by ak47mann(m): 3:24am On Nov 02, 2011
i don't think APGA will accept him, desperate move that will not save him at all.
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by okosodo: 3:48am On Nov 02, 2011
Nigeria
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by Obiagu1(m): 4:10am On Nov 02, 2011
ak47mann:

i don't think APGA will accept him, desperate move that will not save him at all.

I hope so. APGA should take Ben Bruce instead.
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by Pukkah: 7:09am On Nov 02, 2011
Are you sure of this? Which parts of Yenagoa have the posters?
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 02, 2011
See oppression.Jonathan is really dealing with this guy for working against him during the yardua palaver.i just hope he doesn't end up like Ibori !
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by DrummaBoy(m): 7:47am On Nov 02, 2011
I dont understand
How can a sitting Gov not win its party's nomination
This' d que APGA should ans b4 receivin him
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by dustydee: 7:51am On Nov 02, 2011
Eyah!
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by eddydey(m): 9:36am On Nov 02, 2011
Welcome to our mist(the down trodden) oga silver, Sorry for the fall !
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 02, 2011
DrummaBoy:

I dont understand
Do Nigerian politicians ask questions ?
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 02, 2011
it is finished!
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 02, 2011
Boyloaf:

it is finished!
says president jonathan !
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by Onlytruth(m): 10:07am On Nov 02, 2011
If he joins APGA, it means that Jonathan has a 2015 presidential ambition. So, Silva is trying to beat him to the Igbo base. Sort of yoking himself to Jonathan's ambition. He is saying "We win together or we sink together!" Pure genius!  cool
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by upengineer: 10:10am On Nov 02, 2011
I doubt this News. Whats your source?
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 02, 2011
upengineer:

I doubt this News. Whats your source?

Are u 'daft' hav u not been listening to the radio or something! Go buy urself a 'transistor'.RUBBISH
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 02, 2011
Onlytruth:

If he joins APGA, it means that Jonathan has a 2015 presidential ambition. So, Silva is trying to beat him to the Igbo base. Sort of yoking himself to Jonathan's ambition. He is saying "We win together or we sink together!" Pure genius!  cool
Sometimes i wonder how you reason.jonathan and silva have never been good friends so stop acting like jonathan has anything to gain from silva switching to apga.why would jonathan not want his home state governor to be returned under pdp ? That is the question you should be asking !
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:39am On Nov 02, 2011
grin grin grin grin
[size=18pt]
People have already predicted a sharp rise for apga come 2015 with all the waves Rochas is making. Am i surprise by this move, hell no. Even delta state is in line to embrace Apga. Acn has already finished growing with Fashola serving his final term.[/size]
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by juliebest(f): 10:50am On Nov 02, 2011
funny country
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by engrj(m): 10:52am On Nov 02, 2011
Canpa is in progress on ait right now.
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by Gbawe: 10:55am On Nov 02, 2011
If this turns out to be true then I wonder what next for those who spammed Nairaland claiming that Sylva was heading for the ACN.

DrummaBoy:

I dont understand

It is called "vindictiveness" . Pure and simple. Anyone fooled by GEJ's 'innocence' pretense is not looking at actual occurences. The man can be as callous and as dictatorial as others when it suits him - especially with "do or die" despots like OBJ and Anenih dishing out advice to Mr. President. GEJ is just 'dealing' with Sylva because they have 'issues' with each other. We know GEJ is not doing this out of a committment to see good leadership entrenched in Nigeria because he campaigned for the re-election efforts of the "worst Governor in Nigeria" currently i.e Emmanuel 'Ayatollah' Uduaghan. 'Goodluck' to all of them.
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by tulk2mi: 11:05am On Nov 02, 2011
Rolly83:

Are u 'daft' hav u not been listening to the radio or something! Go buy urself a 'transistor'.RUBBISH

Which radio station gave u dat info? i hv been listening to all d radio stations both in Bayelsa and Rivers, nothing like dat came up in d news.
theres no poster of Timpre Sylva spoting APGA logo in Yenagoa metropolis as at today

So MR. WISEMAN WITH TRANSISTOR RADIO we ask again where is your source?
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by Funkymallam(m): 11:05am On Nov 02, 2011
And where is Mr. Beaf?
I tot u v internal info, is it APGA OR ACN? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by Akanbiedu(m): 11:09am On Nov 02, 2011
Gbawe:

If this turns out to be true then I wonder what next for those who spammed Nairaland claiming that Sylva was heading for the ACN.

It is called "vindictiveness" . Pure and simple. Anyone fooled by GEJ's 'innocence' pretense is not looking at actual occurences. The man can be as callous and as dictatorial as others when it suits him - especially with "do or die" despots like OBJ and Anenih dishing out advice to Mr. President. GEJ is just 'dealing' with Sylva because they have 'issues' with each other. We know GEJ is not doing this out of a committment to see good leadership entrenched in Nigeria because he campaigned for the re-election efforts of the "worst Governor in Nigeria" currently i.e Emmanuel 'Ayatollah' Uduaghan. 'Goodluck' to all of them.

It is better to watch them now than to comment.
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by Gbawe: 11:11am On Nov 02, 2011
Akanbi_edu:

It is better to watch them now than to comment.

Indeed.
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by highland(m): 11:28am On Nov 02, 2011
Politicians? na wa o
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 02, 2011
tulk2mi:

Which radio station gave u dat info? i hv been listening to all d radio stations both in Bayelsa and Rivers, nothing like dat came up in d news.
theres no poster of Timpre Sylva spoting APGA logo in Yenagoa metropolis as at today

So MR. WISEMAN WITH TRANSISTOR RADIO we ask again where is your source?

Look my Guy i have said this once that 'silver or sylva' I no sabi, will neva govern Bayelsa State again! CHIKENA!!!
My source?I BI SON OF THE SOIL, 'See Me See Government'
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by tulk2mi: 11:51am On Nov 02, 2011
Rolly83:

Look my Guy i have said this once that 'silver or sylva' I no sabi, will neva govern Bayelsa State again! CHIKENA!!!
My source?I BI SON OF THE SOIL, 'See Me See Government'

oh, no vex my broda, i kno no say u b govment pikin grin grin grin
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2011
The guy is finished
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2011
tulk2mi:

oh, no vex my broda, i kno no say u b govment pikin grin grin grin

Thank God say u don sabi now,
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by superior1: 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2011
He is a fool. That is a suicidal move if the story is true. Obviously, he cant win the seat and he will yet be in opposition. Iya meji tije Okugbe re. Person wey dem wan fry wey dey take oil rob body, i pity mama timipre cry cry
Re: News Governor Timipre Silva Of Bayelsa Switches To Apga! by Beaf: 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2011
superior1:

He is a fool. That is a suicidal move if the story is true. Obviously, he cant win the seat and he will yet be in opposition. Iya meji tije Okugbe re. Person wey dem wan fry wey dey take oil rob body, i pity mama timipre cry cry

Chei! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Government A Mass Failure, Ministers Have No Handover Notes -PDP / Ita Enang: Wike Treating Rivers Judges Badly / Free All Kidnapped Persons - Buhari Orders Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.