Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,328 members, 7,850,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

Help!! I Smile And Laugh Alot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! I Smile And Laugh Alot (465 Views)

I Smile Too Much. / Ladies Please Come And Laugh (photo) / Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! I Smile And Laugh Alot by Retribution007(m): 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2023
I don't if it is a good thing. Even when i'm trying to feel angry, i will see myself smiling/laughing with the person. If i am really angry it won't take long before it goes away. Nobody takes me serious again.
Re: Help!! I Smile And Laugh Alot by iamtardey: 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2023
You want to be sad and crying? 👍
Re: Help!! I Smile And Laugh Alot by Zonefree(m): 8:22pm On Dec 23, 2023
Early symptom of dementia.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I Smile And Laugh Alot by Retribution007(m): 8:24pm On Dec 23, 2023
iamtardey, you dont understand
Re: Help!! I Smile And Laugh Alot by iamtardey: 8:47pm On Dec 23, 2023
Retribution007:
iamtardey, you dont understand
okay.
Re: Help!! I Smile And Laugh Alot by Olachase(m): 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2023
You are the kind type at the same time you are the shy type, you don't last long on bed,

Don't smile too much otherwise girls will take as mumu

My advice to you smile at the same time stay wicked

2 Likes

Re: Help!! I Smile And Laugh Alot by ikeno(m): 9:21pm On Dec 23, 2023
Olachase:
You are the kind type at the same time you are the shy type, you don't last long on bed,

Which zodiac sign is he since you just forecast his future 😃😃
Re: Help!! I Smile And Laugh Alot by Theweekend: 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2023
Just like me too i laugh and smile each time i see myself in the mirror
Re: Help!! I Smile And Laugh Alot by Theweekend: 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2023
Olachase:

ok smile and stay wicked dat's the goal
Re: Help!! I Smile And Laugh Alot by FRANCISTOWN: 10:03pm On Dec 23, 2023
Retribution007:
I don't if it is a good thing. Even when i'm trying to feel angry, i will see myself smiling/laughing with the person. If i am really angry it won't take long before it goes away. Nobody takes me serious again.
Ọmọ ṣeé life. Me wey my face dey always dey hard. No smiling, no laughing and I fit vex for a lifetime

(1) (Reply)

Tb Joshua Media Finally Replies Accusations VIDEO / Man Drags Wife To Court Over SS Son, He's AA, Wife AS - How Come Son SS? / Portable Goes LIVE At Ikeja City Mall To Support Eniola's Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.