Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,328 members, 7,850,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

Open Letter To Bibi: ‘child Slayer Of Gaza,’ Fani-kayode Blasts Natanyahu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Bibi: ‘child Slayer Of Gaza,’ Fani-kayode Blasts Natanyahu (157 Views)

"Condemn The Mass Murder Genocide In Gaza" – Fani-Kayode Begs President Tinubu / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Bibi: ‘child Slayer Of Gaza,’ Fani-kayode Blasts Natanyahu by Kuginzi: 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2023
By Femi Fani-kayode

My dear Prime Minister Binyamin “Bibi” Netanyahu (@netanyahu),

I trust this open letter meets you well despite the challenges that both you and your nation are presently facing.

Let me begin by asking you to forgive me for communicating with you through this rather unorthodox medium but I have no other way of reaching you and I fear that a formal, private letter and communication to your office in Tel Aviv may never make it past your Chief of Staff or to your desk.

Such is the gravity of unfolding events in the Middle East and your nation Israel that I am constrained to ensure that you hear some home truths, no matter how bitter, and I hope that your Ambassador to our country Nigeria, His Excellency Mr. Micheal Freeman, together with the numerous operatives, informants and spooks that you have planted here will have the good sense, decency, foresight and courage to intimate you of its contents.

Now to the point.

Your Excellency, permit me to tell you that I have respect for your office but I have no respect for you.

You are the greatest disaster that has befallen your nation since its establishment in 1948 and rather than refer to you as Prime Minister of Israel I will henceforth refer to you as the butcher of our age and the child-slayer of Gaza.

Your killing spree, genocidal binge, murderous disposition, blind rage & unconscionable desire to wipe out, ethnically cleanse and totally exterminate the entire Palestinian race has resulted in the mass murder of 26,000 innocent and defenceless Palestinans (which represents over 1% of the entire population of Gaza), 97 journalists (including Samer Abu Daqqa of Al Jazeera @AJEnglish) and 3 Israeli hostages (whilst they were shirtless, begging for help and waiving a white flag) in Gaza all in just 2 months!

Of the 26,000 Palestinians that have been killed 10,000 of them were children and 6,400 of them were women whilst 20,000 of them were found above the rubble and 6,000 remain below it.

24,000 Palestinian children have lost one or both parents in Israeli attacks, 18,000 have been injured with some in critical condition and 60% of the people of Gaza are facing starvation.

300 Palestinian health workers, 134 staffers of the United Nations and a French Foreign Ministry official have been killed and 1.9 million Gazans have been displaced, hundreds of thousands of them are without food, clean water and shelter and 85% of them have been forced to leave their homes.

288 Palestinians have been killed in the neighbouring occupied West Bank and 4,570 have been detained there since October 7th.

Over 100,000 buildings have been destroyed in Gaza, thousands of refugees have been bombed and butchered in its refugee camps and a Palestinian woman and her daughter were targetted and shot dead in a Church by an Israeli sniper.

The latter is a particularly despicable and heinous crime which Pope Francis has described as an act of “terrorism”.

12,000 bombs and 40,000 TONS of bombs have been dropped on Gaza and half of all its buildings have been totally destroyed whilst the Israeli Airforce says it struck at least 12,000 targets across the besieged Palestinian territory BETWEEN OCTOBER 7 TO NOVEMBER 1 ALONE (only God knows how high that number is today) making it one of the most intense bombing campaigns in recent history.

71% of Gaza’s population are suffering from acute hunger, 98% are suffering from insufficient food consumption and 64% eat grass, fruit and undercooked and expired food stuffs to satisfy their hunger.

As Christmas approaches, Bethlehem, the birthplace of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, is under siege and you have decided to sacrifice and forsake the remaining 130 Israeli hostages that are still with Hamas.

Of a truth, it is only those who do not have children that cannot feel the pain of the Palestinian people.

Can you dispute the words of Dr. Mustafa Barghouti, a former Minister of Information in the Palestinian Unity Government and a member of the Palestinian Legislative Council, when he said “no human being in Palestine has any value to Israel, whether Muslim or Christian. The whole world now knows how it treats Palestinians and why it is killing journalists that are reporting the truth”.

All we see in Gaza is death, blood, body fluids and innards spilt, pasted and spread all over the streets and buildings, human limbs that have been shattered, scattered and torn apart, tears, mayhem, carnage, barbarity, cold-blooded mass murder, genocide, ethnic cleansing, war crimes, crimes against humanity, unadulterated cruelty, unrelenting callousness, undiluted perfidy and the most graphic and extreme form of wickedness that has been unleashed against a defenceless and innocent civilian population which comprises primarily women and children.

You told the civilians to flee from Northern Gaza to Southern Gaza where you said they would be safe.

After over one million of them took you at your word and did so you started bombing Southern Gaza as well killing thousands of them in the process.

You have killed more civilians in Gaza in two months than the Americans killed civilians in their twenty years of occupation and waging war against the Taliban in Afghanistan!

Even the mortuaries and cemeteries were not spared and the bodies of the dead were not allowed to rest in peace. Instead they were bombed, blown apart, strewn all over the floor and burial grounds and desecrated.

Under your leadership Israel has become what the American commentator and presidential candidate, Mr. Cent Uygar, has rightly described as a “mass assasination factory”.

Tell me Bibi, with all this, how do you sleep at night?

What horrors do you see and what nightmares do you experience when you close your eyes?

How do you look at your wife and children first thing in the morning and pray to your God with so much innocent blood on your hands?

When will your chronic madness and psychotic, insatiable desire for the shedding of Palestinan blood be cured?

When will your psychopathic obsession for vengeance and the crushing, subjugation, enslavement and elimination of the Palestinian people be abated?

I choose to say the bitter truth that few dare to voice and that truth is that you have lost touch with reality and you are not a leader but rather a bloodthirsty, bloodlusting, vengeful, hateful, venal, vicious, relentless, wicked, uncompromising & barbaric meglomaniac who is satanically-inspired & controlled by the demons of hell & the forces of darkness.

That is why many call you “Netanyahu” to your face and “Satanyahu” behind your back.

You have failed in all your military objectives in Gaza and other than slaughtering thousands of innocent women and children and destroying its infrastructures you have achieved nothing and only confirmed your fascistic disposition and insane cruelty to the world.

You refuse to see the advantage, the importance and the strategic and moral imperative of a lasting ceasefire and you have rejected the laudable concept, noble vision and equitable objective of a two-state solution.

Your heart’s desire is to totally and completely eliminate and exterminate the Palestinian people, throw them into the dustbin of history, erase all memory of them, drive them into the desert, drown them in the sea, scatter them all over the nations of the earth and engender and facilitate their total and complete extinction all in a futile attempt to establish an ancient biblical Zionist state which shares a border with Egypt in the South and Iran in the North, which considers the Jews to be the master race and the chosen people, which views others, including Muslims, Christians, Arabs, Africans and Asians as sub-human monkeys that have no rights and that must be treated as nothing but field hands, canon fodder, slaves, servants, cheap labour, hewers of the wood and drawers of the water.

Again your hearts desire is to establish what your fellow Zionists have described as ‘Greater Israel’, to balkanise the Middle East and to cause the Arabs to bend the knee to the evil Zionist and apartheid State.

Clearly these are fanciful delusions and unattainable objectives which shall never happen or ever come to pass.

If the truth be told you and those that think like you are nothing but a cancerous affliction.

You are not the ‘defender of Israel’ as you often describe yourself but a caricature of failure and hopelessness, a pitiful champion of the despicable, hateful and racist philosophy of Zionism and a curse to the Jewish people and the Jewish state.

You have brought nothing but opprobium, shame, notoriety and disgrace to your nation and by the time this war is over you will be the most hated leader in the history of Israel and the most despised man in the world.

You are not and have never been the champion of Israel but rather can best be described as the “Butcher of our Age” and the “Child Slayer of Gaza”.

Like all butchers, I have little doubt that you will end up in hell and you may well pull your nation Israel down there with you.

https://dailytrust.com/an-open-letter-to-bibi-2/

Re: Open Letter To Bibi: ‘child Slayer Of Gaza,’ Fani-kayode Blasts Natanyahu by Immatex(m): 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2023
FFK likes grammar and long epistle.

To his credit, he writes well.

But kept repeating same curses and abuses in this his letter.

Nobody knows he even exists.
Re: Open Letter To Bibi: ‘child Slayer Of Gaza,’ Fani-kayode Blasts Natanyahu by Acending: 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2023
FFK my guy grin
Re: Open Letter To Bibi: ‘child Slayer Of Gaza,’ Fani-kayode Blasts Natanyahu by Keaton(m): 10:35pm On Dec 24, 2023
This one wants to put Nigeria in trouble grin
Re: Open Letter To Bibi: ‘child Slayer Of Gaza,’ Fani-kayode Blasts Natanyahu by Righthussle: 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2023
Send one plate of rice to him and hear him sing your praises.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Bibi: ‘child Slayer Of Gaza,’ Fani-kayode Blasts Natanyahu by CoronaVirusPro: 11:27pm On Dec 24, 2023

Fvck Israel!

Re: Open Letter To Bibi: ‘child Slayer Of Gaza,’ Fani-kayode Blasts Natanyahu by mastermaestro(m): 11:41pm On Dec 24, 2023
Why write long epistles when you can take the next flight to Tel Aviv to warn the terror crusher face to face? wink You think Israel has time to cuddle terrorists. They help hasten their mission to hades. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Emefiele Vs Asiwaju: Putting The Records Straight By Ex CBN Gov Emefiele / Betta Hero Of Anti-corruption Campaign In Africa - Commonwealth Society / Anger As Legislators Allocate N197B From Budget For National Assembly Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.