Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

“So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid (54839 Views)

Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man / Sowore, Falz And Mr Macaroni At EndSARS Memorial Procession (Video, Pictures) / Police arrest Mr Macaroni at Lekki tollgate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Pussycokie45: 7:29am On Dec 26, 2023
Alliswell248:

Show us with proof who was caught with drugs in Chicago and convicted by a competent court of law, and stop behaving like an educated illiterate.

Your mother?
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Allisgud: 8:57am On Dec 26, 2023
He thank God say no be for protest ground him jam macaroni,I trust him he for change am for am,him no just wan disgrace am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by SaLongs1(m): 9:14am On Dec 26, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Mumu.. gibberish! Go take your psychiatric medications....son of a bitch.
Shege danboro ba!
Iyalaya anybody wey insult their ancestors! Se iwo ko mo kwe werey ju werey lo ni. I swear moti duro do re nisi.
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Sillymoderators: 11:51am On Dec 26, 2023
SaLongs1:
Iyalaya anybody wey insult their ancestors! Se iwo ko mo kwe werey ju werey lo ni. I swear moti duro do re nisi.
Bastard boy wey no be Yoruba dey force himself to speak Yoruba. Dey write stupid Yoruba. Fool it is were not werey!
Omo ale jatijati, ko ni da fun gbogbo ebi e. Jamba oko lo ma pa gbogbo ara ile e, o ni se ori ire,
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by usagee36: 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2023
They finally got him. Just watch. He just smiled and bowed to the devil.
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by SaLongs1(m): 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Bastard boy wey no be Yoruba dey force himself to speak Yoruba. Dey write stupid Yoruba. Fool it is were not werey!
Omo ale jatijati, ko ni da fun gbogbo ebi e. Jamba oko lo ma pa gbogbo ara ile e, o ni se ori ire,
I don leave ya mama anus forever I no want make she born another abomination like you again. I hope you sniffed her anus this morning as l instructed you now you can eat the faeces l sent to you earlier and wait for the afternoon cure.
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by BluntCrazeMan: 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2023
Macaroni Is Protesting.!!
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by BluntCrazeMan: 1:05pm On Dec 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:

I should be telling you this.

Did you see anyone threatening his daughter's life because of his alignment?

I mean the way Reno Omokri's daughter was threatened.

“If you carry ant-infested firewood,, lizards will definitely have a fully-attended party in your compound.”

☝🏻☝🏻☝🏼
Tell this to Reno.
If he wants to say the truth, then let him say the truth the way it is, and then wait for some arguments.
If he wants to bash some tribes, then he should do it clearly, and wait for some retaliations.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by BluntCrazeMan: 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2023
jahsharon:

An ex banker should not be compared to those that manufacture and sell fake products
Which Fake Product is Mr. Macaroni manufacturing and Selling?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Sillymoderators: 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2023
SaLongs1:
I don leave ya mama anus forever I no want make she born another abomination like you again. I hope you sniffed her anus this morning as l instructed you now you can eat the faeces l sent to you earlier and wait for the afternoon cure.
That is all you know anus anus anus anus.... you are a very dirty and disgusting fellow. I just realized that you are GAY!..... ANUOFIA!
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by SaLongs1(m): 7:06pm On Dec 26, 2023
Sillymoderators:

That is all you know anus anus anus anus.... you are a very dirty and disgusting fellow. I just realized that you are GAY!..... ANUOFIA!
Omo oshi you no know before?
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Sillymoderators: 7:12pm On Dec 26, 2023
SaLongs1:
Omo oshi you no know before?
Omo oran .....ewure iya Osogbo!
GAY BOY!
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by hero2000: 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Mr. Macaroni was not expecting such from Sanwo-Olu. He thought Sanwo-Olu would have ignored him if he had attempted. See the speed at which he quickly responded stretching out his hand and bowing down.

People should stand for their own personal conviction and stop following bandwagons on social media.

Speed ko, Velocity ni.

Yoruba culture respects elders.
If an elder offers to greet you, it is generally considered improper to ignore it.

I believe if Sanwo Olu didn't offer to greet him, Macaroni would just have been fine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Alliswell248: 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2023
Pussycokie45:

Your mother?

Another lost soul.....
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by Tempulated(m): 8:36am On Dec 27, 2023
BloomingDale:
Ummm, they are both Yoruba. undecided undecided

Wetin Yorubas do you ehn?

Last last na One Fine Cute Yoruba Guy go still impregnate yougrin
Re: “So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid by SaLongs1(m): 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Omo oran .....ewure iya Osogbo!
GAY BOY!
Na ya mama anus too sweet that's why I became gay but I have now left her for the impostor currently claiming to be your father and I hope you sniffed her anus as I instructed you else you will not have faeces to breakfast with tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) / Tinubu Hugs Deadline, Replaces 4 Names On Ministerial List / The Reception Abia People Gave To Peter Obi (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.