Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man (61298 Views)

“So You Won’t Greet Me?” - Sanwo Olu Jokingly Asks Mr. Macaroni At An Event -Vid / ‘no Division In PDP,’ Falana Says 27 Rivers Lawmakers To Lose Seats / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by dre11(m): 8:26pm On Dec 07, 2022
A 27-year-old man based in Delta State has said Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State is his father.

Speaking with newsmen at the premises of High Court 2 sitting in Effurun, Uvwie Local Government Area of Delta, the man who identified himself as Emmanuel Sanwo-Olu said his mother told him that the Lagos governor is his father.

The father of three claimed that he is 100 percent sure that “I am the son of Governor Sanwo-Olu.”

He said his mother had only him for Governor Sanwo-Olu before she married another man who she had other children for.

I just want to see the man as my father,” he said, adding that, “For the past twenty seven years, I have not seen my father”.

Emmanuel Sanwo-Olu said he does “casual jobs” to survive with his wife and three kids.

Counsel to the claimant, Mr. John Aikpokpo-Martins Esq, said the matter was before the court. The case of Emmanuel Sanwo-Olu, his client, against the Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu.

The legal practitioner and former 1st Vice President of the Nigeria Bar Association, NBA, noted that the matter came up for hearing today.

He said, “The lawyers to Sanwo-Olu, Templas law firm, had earlier filed a motion to strike out the matter on the grounds that the governor was not ready to wave his immunity.”

Aikpokpo-Martins said he had also filed an application seeking an order for the governor to wave his immunity to come for a DNA test.

According to the legal practitioner, “We are expecting that he will do that if indeed, he is sure that he is not the father of the claimant. But unfortunately, he invoked his immunity to say he is immune against law suits and he is not ready to wave it.

“Upon that, they brought the application that the Court should not hear the matter. The Court should strike out the matter.”

While pointing out that the matter was for hearing, Aikpokpo-Martins said, “We ourselves, we are not ready. I pleaded with the other side to give us time to see if this matter can be resolved. Resolved in the essence that if the governor will just wave his immunity and come for a DNA test.

If he is sure that he is not the father of the boy, why should he be afraid of submitting himself to a DNA?

“We have situation where somebody that’s the claimant who wants to be aware of who he is but he has stated clearly in the case that, he has no family. His mother’s family is just half a family. They all know that he is the child of a woman and we know culturally, the child of a woman does not belong to that family. His rights are curtailed and things like that. And he is already having children. They need to know who they are.”

Aikpokpo-Martins urged the Lagos State Governor to validate the paternity of his client saying, “nothing more to it.”

“From now till the next adjourned date which is January 17th, let’s see whether morally his conscience can be appealed to or bring himself forward for a DNA text with Emmanuel. It does not need to be in the press. It can be done quietly. Nobody wants to actually make noise with him but he has actually extremely proven very difficult to scientific verification with the claimant.

“If it happens that Emmanuel is not his son, he goes home. It’s a very simple thing. But if it’s his own, then the young man will be happy that at least, he knows wherw he comes from. By then, he now has the power and authority to go into the Sanwo-Olu family as a member of the family.”

https://dailytrust.com/my-mum-told-me-sanwo-olu-is-my-father-says-27-year-old-man/

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by opportunity433: 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2022
This is serious

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by LibertyRep: 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
How many DNAs will be have to submit himself to if he has to do so for every random person that comes up with this same claim?

162 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by Tinububalls: 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
The lawyer look more like Suwera Sanwo olu than the dude on yellow.

297 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2022
Shey you dey whine me ni eeeee ooooo

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by Uptoyou(f): 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
Adeleke id my father too.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by mrvitalis(m): 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2022
LibertyRep:
How many DNAs will be have to submit himself to if he has to do so for every random person that comes up with this same claim?
Just one ...every other claim would just be compared to his DNA on record

So what's the excuse ..?

277 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
all this grown up men with their secret fathers.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by Biafranodogwu55: 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2022
Then go and meet him at the state house and stop disturbing us

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by soberdrunk(m): 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2022
So lawyer that they called to Bar will accept this type of case.... angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by RZArecta(m): 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2022
I think your mother lied to you or she's a bit confused. Nevertheless, Sanwo Olu should explore his legal options to settle this matter

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by JAMO84: 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2022
When Sanwo Olu was running errands for Asiwaju, your mum didn't tell you he was your father, she waited until he is governor of the best state in West Africa! Typical gold digger.

151 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by Mastakija(m): 9:44pm On Dec 07, 2022
Dis is anoda genre of hustle o cheesy

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by Massiveglory: 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2022
Like tinubu like sanwolu.
About 2months ago , a young man also came to bourdillion all the way from bayelsa who claimed tinubu is his father.

According to him, his mother told him that tinubu is his father. According to her, she had some entanglement with him in lagos back in the days.

Sincerely, the young man has a resemblance with Tinubu.
I don't know how far they have gone with the guy.

https://m.facebook.com/cockfmradio/videos/man-who-claims-he-is-tinubus-biological-son-surfaces-in-lagos/241551204070846/

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by NutFunny: 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2022
opportunity433:
This is serious
This is NutFunny

6 Likes

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by seunmsg(m): 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2022
Sanwoolu should just accept to the DNA request and settle the matter once and for all. If he’s his son, he should accept him and bring him closer. The more the merrier. I’m sure the First Lady will understand.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by Nicepoker(m): 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
Then go and meet him at the state house and stop disturbing us
How is he disturbing you. Did he ask you to fund his court case?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by thundafire: 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2022
So Sanwo na raunchy man grin na only DNA go settle am but if na lie OYO is ur case. cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2022
grin grin grin

Video or i ......,.......... cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by DevilSignature: 10:59pm On Dec 07, 2022
Poverty bad

Baba God abeg in whatever offence I have committed knowing or unknown please let poverty not be my consequence and punish.

Poverty can makes you think backward
It limit you thinking ability
Deny you freedom of association.

The boy man must have mistake sanwo-olu for another his whoring mother spent a one night stand with.

Tooo baaaaad

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by TakeNigeriaBack: 11:28pm On Dec 07, 2022
cool cool cool cool

Na una sabi
Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by chloride6: 12:46am On Dec 08, 2022
Sanwo Olu msut be laughing his ass out grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by observanc1: 12:55am On Dec 08, 2022
That is because yoruba people have no culture. Such nonsense can't happen in igboland. If the man did not marry your mother traditionally, there is no way u are his son, even if he's the one that impregnated your mother and she gave birth to u. We don't do DNA, we follow tradition.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by observanc1: 12:56am On Dec 08, 2022
chloride6:
Sanwo Olu msut be laughing his ass out grin grin grin
laughing ke? When he paid lawyers to go and defend the case

15 Likes

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by techWriter1: 1:11am On Dec 08, 2022
The solicitor glance more like Suwera Sanwo olu than the dude on yellow

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by Pickmycall: 1:32am On Dec 08, 2022
Sanwo olu should pay for the DNA test in a foreign hospital.If the result turns negative the complainant should reimburse him.

5 Likes

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:09am On Dec 08, 2022
Are you serious?!

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emmanuel: My Mum Told Me Sanwo-Olu Is My Father, Says 27-year-old Man by OfficialP: 2:20am On Dec 08, 2022
Why now?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back / Man Who Trekked For Buhari Visits PDP Headquarters With 'Rip APC Coffin' / Soldiers Take Over Lagos Island As Hoodlums Harrass Shop Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.