Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Help! How Much Will This Marriage List Cost? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! How Much Will This Marriage List Cost? (10987 Views)

Check Out This Marriage Picture. / Can I Survive This Marriage / Twice Unfaithful And Lazy Husband: Should I End This Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! How Much Will This Marriage List Cost? by KacHemNaU(m): 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2011
ronkebp:

See i do not get, why some people really lack home training, and that is why it so shows by so many posts here!!

so if i may ask?? what has warranted this insults this morning?
too much frustration
Re: Help! How Much Will This Marriage List Cost? by ronkebp(f): 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2011
KacHemNaU:

too much frustration

Did you read the post before my out-burst, i was talking to mbatuku2.
Re: Help! How Much Will This Marriage List Cost? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2011
KacHemNaU:

if say laugh dey kill person, i 4 don die since
Bros anytime pesin make me vex. I go just login to nairaland. Some topics go make u siddon ground dry laugh.

But joke and pass. Wedding ceremony nor be investment o
Make una just do wetin una power reach. Don't try to impreSs any body.
Re: Help! How Much Will This Marriage List Cost? by calebrita(m): 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2011
men is this whatwill be required of me too
COS MY WIFE TOO IS FROM THE EAST
Re: Help! How Much Will This Marriage List Cost? by BigMeat2: 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2011
the list is well manageable, nothing too extraordinary
looking at that it shouldn't cost more that £500 approxmately N120k
Re: Help! How Much Will This Marriage List Cost? by chioma134: 11:47pm On Nov 03, 2011
Poster,don't mind some of these people. Nigerians can be hypocritical. They are ready to spend 1 - 2 million naira on white wedding,but scream blue murder for N300k meant for traditional marriage.
I'm assuming u're not poor,so my advice to u is to provide all the items as best as u can. Remember ur parents' respect b4 the villagers will increase or decrease as the case may be depending on how ur husband and his people perform. People are doing it and surviving talkless of ndi alabekee.
And by the way,should u be the one asking for the cost or ur husband to be? I'll advise u to leave that to him,let him bear the cost of the trad,then both of u can contribute to ur white wedding.
Shalom.
Re: Help! How Much Will This Marriage List Cost? by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 04, 2011
@ Op I guess you're from Ohafia side. The list should be about 150k but just to be safe, budget between 200 and 250k
Re: Help! How Much Will This Marriage List Cost? by ashiri1: 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2011
abeg no where easy, if u see yoruba engagment list u go bow. na the same people jare.
Re: Help! How Much Will This Marriage List Cost? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 04, 2011
ashiri1:

abeg no where easy, if u see yoruba engagment list u go bow. na the same people jare.

Tell them o! cheesy
Re: Help! How Much Will This Marriage List Cost? by kizito96(m): 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2011
The list makes me remember my own tradition. Mine was more than what you just saw. If you doubt me come to Mbaise in Imo State. You dare not ask the list to be reduced.
Re: Help! How Much Will This Marriage List Cost? by OlaPhils(m): 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2011
u better use your tongue to count your teeth undecidedor u ask for hepl if the lady papa get money, if not, abeg KAWA
Re: Help! How Much Will This Marriage List Cost? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 04, 2011
make una no complain sef, if una see dem Ijaw people list, you go pull your slippers run.
Re: Help! How Much Will This Marriage List Cost? by Xionez(m): 11:59am On Nov 05, 2011
Abeg, u guyz are scaring me. TRUE!!! angry
So which tribe is the worst?!. The way i see it, the list just gives you an insight on how you are perceived by her family or the character of the family. If your own list includes something that makes no sense like a 220ft Yacht, Maybach, a bloody tooth from Russian PM Putin or a souvenir from Afghanistan/Iraq/Somalia etc, then just know the HATE you (not dislike please).
But if yours include some petty things like this one she just provided, then that means ground don clear for take-off. They really want you to marry their daughter and have little or no reservations towards you.
thats my own take on this.
Re: Help! How Much Will This Marriage List Cost? by otokx(m): 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2011
That list has expired because no black berries on it.
Re: Help! How Much Will This Marriage List Cost? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 05, 2011
Xionez:

Abeg, u guyz are scaring me. TRUE!!! angry
So which tribe is the worst?!. The way i see it, the list just gives you an insight on how you are perceived by her family or the character of the family. If your own list includes something that makes no sense like a 220ft Yacht, Maybach, a bloody tooth from Russian PM Putin or a souvenir from Afghanistan/Iraq/Somalia etc, then just know the HATE you (not dislike please).
But if yours include some petty things like this one she just provided, then that means ground don clear for take-off. They really want you to marry their daughter and have little or no reservations towards you.
thats my own take on this.
LWKMD, you for add the real Monalisa painting and a G650, that's some real HATRED right there. Even if you got sold, the money will still not be enough.
Re: Help! How Much Will This Marriage List Cost? by hedonistic: 8:46am On Mar 14, 2017
And after all this, the girl will come and claim 'gender equality' with her husband abi? You see why oyinbo precepts of gender/spousal relations simply cannot apply here?

Yet some 'over-educated' girls here like to get things twisted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Online Flirting... / Marrying Without One's Parent Consent - Is It Ideal ? / What's The Other Side Of This Coin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.