Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience (42595 Views)

Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today / Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) / Toke Makinwa Shares Sultry Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by lexy2014: 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2023
Babinski:

So not mind the uninformed young man or woman. Everyone that is informed knew that Fadeyi ran into troubles waters years ago with his Pan Ocean Group being indebted to AMCON to the tube of over N 200 Billion. Some of his major assets have already been seized and the man is no longer himself. Toke's mansion in Banana Island gifted to her by Fadeyi was also seized.

Toke had no business being in Dubai for COP28 except as some people rightly observed she was item 7. Attending as a consort of one or more of the politicians.

https://amcon.com.ng/news-story.php?n=58

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/08/09/oil-magnate-festus-fadeyis-myriad-of-troubles?amp=1

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/11/27/oil-tycoon-festus-fadeyi-remains-in-his-cocoon?amp=1

thank you my dear. the guy is a known ass licker with zero values. I was waiting for him to respond to my post then I would have unbundled some of these info for him. A man who collected loans and squandered it on frivolities leading to the fall of a bank is who he is celebrating as a billionaire

3 Likes

Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by thatigboman: 7:36pm On Dec 26, 2023
She achieved what exactly? Can she itemise them for us to review?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by lexy2014: 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Sincerely, this woman is a symbol of STRENGTH. Many wouldn't have been able to move on with their lives since that episode lots would have committed sucide. May God continue to bless her and us and forgive us all.

Modified: Tiwa Savage is the one on my mind. grin Got carried away. luminouz

pls how many regular prostitutes have committed suicide because they are known to be prostitutes?

have you seen any prostitute that has shame or that is ashamed of her profession?

its when there is shame that is when suicide becomes a possibility.

it has nothing to do with strength. it is the absence of shame based on who she is that is her staying power

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by lexy2014: 7:39pm On Dec 26, 2023
johnog4sure:
no mind them, very incoherent people, to think properly dey hard dem

the guy is a chronic ass licker. his profession is defending people with questionable character just for crumbs

1 Like

Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by sweetTai(m): 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2023
Who is she? And what does she do for a Living??
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:56pm On Dec 26, 2023
Ireportlive:

There are class to this things, Toke has passed Dubai runs since... Dr Festus Fadeyi's Sugar girl

Same man that AMCON seized his properties because he was owing billions of naira ?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by MisfitHPG: 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2023
Zonefree:
A plate of jollof rice is valuable than Toke Makinwa.
everything is food to a hungry bastard,she is below 35, and she has hosted talk shows on 4 elite TV channels,acted in movies and skits with the biggest celebs in Nigeria,now she is rolling with Nigeria's number one,your mother is not fit to even be her dog...stupid hating ass bitch ass nigga,I spit on your useless head
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by MisfitHPG: 8:04pm On Dec 26, 2023
jmoore:
Is there any audio/video/posts by her years ago before the summit where she spoke extensively on climate change issues? If none, the suspicion is right.
then do your worst
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by MisfitHPG: 8:09pm On Dec 26, 2023
Fuckgodndjesus:
Shameless olosho.
that oloshos pant is more valuable your life and your mother's,dusty local cleaner seller,slow poke orangutan,if oloshoism pays that much,your sisters should be bigger than Mrs. Alakija
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by caye(m): 8:13pm On Dec 26, 2023
I hope you all know that the climate change agenda is a scam.

A scam to scam.Africans to NEVER REASON TO RISE AND DEVELOP, while dirt rich whites get to keep on getting rich and.pampered.

LEAVE OIL FOR THE mzungus ,.while you depend.on biogas. The baron theif mzungus fly about in their private jets.

A bojú - bojú agenda.

1 Like

Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:14pm On Dec 26, 2023
luminouz:

Lol...ok

Thanks cheesy
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by maxzzo1(m): 8:19pm On Dec 26, 2023
Keziah !!!
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by tnerro1(m): 8:47pm On Dec 26, 2023
If you do finish, pass the item 7 to the next person jor😋😋
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by Spiff20(m): 8:56pm On Dec 26, 2023
Why so much hate on this woman. Anyway, even if she's item 7 for free on the menu, I'd rather do sharwarma or pizza. She doesn't look tasty.
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by crowther15(m): 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2023
Zonefree:
A plate of jollof rice is valuable than Toke Makinwa.

Brother... Take it easy nau shocked
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 26, 2023
You didn't hear well. It was Item 11 (refreshment for the big men).
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2023
SAMBARRY:
pepper body she's well travelled and exposed to people you will never have access to so keep your bitter envy in check

See dis one, wetin concern dark wit light... grin Oga go sit down for wer boys sit, your face no show cool

Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by enemyofprogress: 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2023
Swear that they didn't chop you in Dubai?
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by naturefellow(m): 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

But honestly, Toke Makinwa is far richer than to be sent to Dubai by a sugar daddy.. Toke Makinwa can even send people Dubai
with who's money... what does she do for a living?

Have sense please... Stop celebrating questionable wealth!
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by Ireportlive: 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2023
naturefellow:
with who's money... what does she do for a living?

Have sense please... Stop celebrating questionable wealth!

Host of podcast, radio presenter, Anchor of mis Nigeria and many events
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by Tymk: 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2023
This ólosho read wetin she type so?
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by Tymk: 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2023
Ireportlive:

Host of podcast, radio presenter, Anchor of mis Nigeria and many events
trash
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by Tymk: 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2023
MisfitHPG:
that oloshos pant is more valuable your life and your mother's,dusty local cleaner seller,slow poke orangutan,if oloshoism pays that much,your sisters should be bigger than Mrs. Alakija
ólosho don vex pour smelling toto wata everywhere

3 Likes

Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2023
Wetin you be before
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by SAMBARRY: 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2023
ROYALMAXCLEANER:

See dis one, wetin concern dark wit light... grin Oga go sit down for wer boys sit, your face no show cool

e pain am tongue

Pepper body
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by EbenezerTriumph: 10:52pm On Dec 26, 2023
MisfitHPG:
so toke makinwa is on this forum wow welcome ma'am

1 Like

Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by izubext007: 11:17pm On Dec 26, 2023
She's really item seen 🍌🍌🍌
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by toprealman: 11:29pm On Dec 26, 2023
I wished she discussed what she learnt from the the conference with regards to adaptation and mitigation of impact of climate change.
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by Cromagnon: 11:33pm On Dec 26, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Ok

That means she's chopable, had the tendency to be chopped like appetiser or dessert by our looting politicians grin

But wait, wetin she find go there in the first place?? Was the event for every Toms and Jerrys??
does she look like Tom and Jerry?
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by ekelebeXstunner: 12:51am On Dec 27, 2023
No lie in the statement. She was item seven.
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by etrange: 3:05am On Dec 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Ok

That means she's chopable, had the tendency to be chopped like appetiser or dessert by our looting politicians grin

But wait, wetin she find go there in the first place?? Was the event for every Toms and Jerrys??

So you think she was not invited? She just carried her bag and went to Dubai and they allowed her in? Dude, it's not uncommon for celebrities to be invited to summits. They may not know much about the main subject of discussion, but thier presence is simply used to publicize the event. Many people wouldn't have known about the summit if Toke wasn't there. Those people calling her names are just envious. Nigerians just like to pull down anyone achieving what they can't achieve especially if it's a lady.
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by OlawaleBammie: 3:33am On Dec 27, 2023
etrange:

So you think she was not invited? She just carried her bag and went to Dubai and they allowed her in? Dude, it's not uncommon for celebrities to be invited to summits. They may not know much about the main subject of discussion, but thier presence is simply used to publicize the event. Many people wouldn't have known about the summit if Toke wasn't there. Those people calling her names are just envious. Nigerians just like to pull down anyone achieving what they can't achieve especially if it's a lady.
U were killing it until u told the line on bold...

Nothing u fit tell me to make me believe that u re not a lady. Nothing.

Na una dey always claim victims even if the victimisation is bn shared equally by both gender, na una go publicise am and make it look like its only you bn suppressed.

Na so tiwa savage talk say women are not making sales in the entertainment industry because they are not other gender, when actually she was single rubbish upandan., why didn't Teni, Simi and Ayra say same thing??
She didn't say same when she was invited to play at the coronation of king Charles oh, she kept quiet like Lake. That showed she is also envious of her male counterparts bit didn't know how to convey it to us grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mike And Wife, Perri Edwards Cover Genevieve Magazine (Photo) / Chika Ike Shares Sexy Photo, Annie Idibia, Ini Edo, Rita Dominic, Others React / Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.