Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience (42594 Views)

Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today / Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) / Toke Makinwa Shares Sultry Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by Originalsly: 3:58am On Dec 27, 2023
She accomplished what she went to do .... kept silent on it ... but said Important people called her Item 7 . That ... she should've kept a secret as well. Hmmm ... I wonder how many items were available.

1 Like

Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by Commandoabdul(m): 5:01am On Dec 27, 2023
[quote author=boxypane post=127637216]
Person wey go buy you.[/quite] See why we can't grow as a nation.
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by freemi(m): 5:33am On Dec 27, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

But honestly, Toke Makinwa is far richer than to be sent to Dubai by a sugar daddy.. Toke Makinwa can even send people Dubai

but how do u know this
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by maasoap(m): 6:46am On Dec 27, 2023
We4all:
Being called item 7 is derogatory and not something to be proud of.
What could she do about it? Nothing. So, she had to laugh it off even if it pained her.
Remember, the name came from the Nigerians online, the important people she went to Dubai with were just joking about it. And it was wrong too
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by FireUpNow(m): 7:10am On Dec 27, 2023
Very funny calling her item 7. Item 7 means entertainment. Does it mean those lady is a cheerful giver that mean use her for entertainment? This shows how cheap she is. She even said it was funny and they laughed over it. Worthless woman despite your popularity.
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by Decarbonisation: 8:28am On Dec 27, 2023
Wetin you find go Dubai?

Nah your type dey go COP?

Oni idi garawa oshi.
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by deebrain(m): 8:28am On Dec 27, 2023
Item seven?

I'ld gladly pass.

Not interested.

Hisses.
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by Druss(m): 8:47am On Dec 27, 2023
Firstly, some people are calling Festus Fadeyi to defend Toke not knowing they are worsening the case by further diminishing her. Is there not something she does in her own right or is her call to wealth that she is Festus' girlfriend?

Secondly I thought the Fadeyis were in serious debt. Have they finished their case with the Fabbris?

Thirdly did she say exactly why she went there? What company? What discussion?
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by Druss(m): 8:51am On Dec 27, 2023
etrange:

So you think she was not invited? She just carried her bag and went to Dubai and they allowed her in? Dude, it's not uncommon for celebrities to be invited to summits. They may not know much about the main subject of discussion, but thier presence is simply used to publicize the event. Many people wouldn't have known about the summit if Toke wasn't there. Those people calling her names are just envious. Nigerians just like to pull down anyone achieving what they can't achieve especially if it's a lady.

Toke is not that level of celebrity. What has she done that has made her famous that a company can proudly use her as its face?
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by MisfitHPG: 9:44am On Dec 27, 2023
EbenezerTriumph:
so toke makinwa is on this forum wow welcome ma'am
i just hate haters,people like you break barriers and make it and cockcroaches like you have made nothing of their lives pour their misery on them like they are responsible for you making nothing in life
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by MisfitHPG: 9:48am On Dec 27, 2023
Tymk:
ólosho don vex pour smelling toto wata everywhere
garri na bastard...you no fit recognize gender...you are a bastard miserable sewage rat
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by Temiel(m): 10:14am On Dec 27, 2023
'Did you got into conversation with the panels?'

'I achieved what I set out to do.'

The backlash is beginning to look like it's worth it.
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by Temiel(m): 10:17am On Dec 27, 2023
'Did you got into the conversation from the panels?'

'I achieved what I set out to do.'

The backlash is beginning to look like it's worth it.
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by lexy2014: 11:14am On Dec 27, 2023
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by lexy2014: 11:17am On Dec 27, 2023
etrange:

So you think she was not invited? She just carried her bag and went to Dubai and they allowed her in? Dude, it's not uncommon for celebrities to be invited to summits. They may not know much about the main subject of discussion, but thier presence is simply used to publicize the event. Many people wouldn't have known about the summit if Toke wasn't there. Those people calling her names are just envious. Nigerians just like to pull down anyone achieving what they can't achieve especially if it's a lady.

how did Toke's "presence" publicise COP?

who did her "presence "publicise" climate change event to?

who invited her to come and "publicise" the event?

what does she or what has she done that has made her a celebrity?
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by 7upnigeria: 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2023
boxypane:

Person wey go buy you.

You too get bad mouth. But wait, what did she go and do there? Of what value is she to the Nigerian delegation? Why did she go with the Nigerian delegation? That's my own question.

1 Like

Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by Elidrisy20: 1:35pm On Dec 27, 2023
Which cop28 you attend? Tell us the truth
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by Elidrisy20: 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2023
7upnigeria:

You too get bad mouth. But wait, what did she go and do there? Of what value is she to the Nigerian delegation? Why did she go with the Nigerian delegation? That's my own question.
she was invited there because she be item number 7
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by Godmademan(m): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2023
tesppidd:
She really had no other choice than to trivialize it and laugh it off.

It is often said, when something really hurts you, laugh it off and pretend like it's funny but deep inside it hurts.

Toke cannot tell anyone that item 7 tag on her didn't get to her.
No woman who claims to be a reputable professional in her field likes to be perceived as been bankrolled by a sugar daddies or sugar daddies.

None.
The actual truth is that women with virtue would be irked by such tags but those who already committed their body to the pursuit of money have got no shame. If you like go to CNN and call them out, they will remain unmoved. Jokes on you

1 Like

Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by Allisgud: 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2023
Ireportlive:

There are class to this things, Toke has passed Dubai runs since... Dr Festus Fadeyi's Sugar girl

before u say anything listen to dangote but burnaboy
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by boxypane(m): 4:34pm On Dec 27, 2023
7upnigeria:

Nothing dey shock person for Nigeria again.
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by naturefellow(m): 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2023
Ireportlive:

Host of podcast, radio presenter, Anchor of mis Nigeria and many events
are you learning anything edifying from her podcasts?
Is she a good role model to your niece, nephews or unborn children?

Dey play!
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by Ireportlive: 5:05pm On Dec 27, 2023
naturefellow:
are you learning anything edifying from her podcasts?
Is she a good role model to your niece, nephews or unborn children?

Dey play!

100% she is

Toke Makinwa that had been an OAP lifting the likes of Wizkid when he was studio rat

Abeg go and read about her and forget the new glory

1 Like

Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by naturefellow(m): 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2023
Ireportlive:

100% she is

Toke Makinwa that had been an OAP lifting the likes of Wizkid when he was studio rat

Abeg go and read about her and forget the new glory
she's not worth my attention!
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by Ireportlive: 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2023
naturefellow:
she's not worth my attention!

Different stroke for different folks

She is worth my attention, after what she did for Maje her ex husband, and many people in the industry, lifting young artist

I respect her

1 Like

Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by naturefellow(m): 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2023
Ireportlive:

Different stroke for different folks

She is worth my attention, after what she did for Maje her ex husband, and many people in the industry, lifting young artist

I respect her
what she did to Maje is what scorned, bitter women do to their former partners.

She began bleaching out of insecurity, because her replacement is light-skinned.
She went on to write Unbecoming to defame Maje, appear like the victim to gain public sympathy.

Today, where is Maje? Moved on, settled down and private.

Today, where is Toke? Moved on? No. Found love? No.
Private? No.
Just living off wealthy men, being a public nuisance, fodder for blogs and subject of controversy.
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by Ireportlive: 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2023
naturefellow:
what she did to Maje is what scorned, bitter women do to their former partners.

She began bleaching out of insecurity, because her replacement is light-skinned.
She went on to write Unbecoming to defame Maje, appear like the victim to gain public sympathy.

Today, where is Maje? Moved on, settled down and private.

Today, where is Toke? Moved on? No. Found love? No.
Private? No.
Just living off wealthy men, being a public nuisance, fodder for blogs and subject of controversy.

She's living her life happily so I don't think she warrants any hate as she hurt nobody

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mike And Wife, Perri Edwards Cover Genevieve Magazine (Photo) / Chika Ike Shares Sexy Photo, Annie Idibia, Ini Edo, Rita Dominic, Others React / Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.