Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,390 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience (42591 Views)

Toke Makinwa Shares Valentine's Day Photo, Advises Those Who Are Alone Today / Toke Makinwa shares her first train ride experience in Nigeria (photos) / Toke Makinwa Shares Sultry Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by naturefellow(m): 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2023
Ireportlive:

She's living her life happily so I don't think she warrants any hate as she hurt nobody
OK. I don't hate her. I'm only apathetic towards her, because, like the typical Nigerian celebrity, she is not relevant in the scheme of things.
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by 20musilitoto1: 7:44am On Dec 28, 2023
Ireportlive:

100% she is

Toke Makinwa that had been an OAP lifting the likes of Wizkid when he was studio rat

Abeg go and read about her and forget the new glory
mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
no hiding for you rapist
Useless bastard son of a hoe

Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by 20musilitoto1: 7:45am On Dec 28, 2023
Ireportlive:

Different stroke for different folks

She is worth my attention, after what she did for Maje her ex husband, and many people in the industry, lifting young artist

I respect her
mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
no hiding for you rapist
Useless bastard son of a hoe

Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by etrange: 8:36pm On Jan 01
lexy2014:

how did Toke's "presence" publicise COP?

who did her "presence "publicise" climate change event to?

who invited her to come and "publicise" the event?

what does she or what has she done that has made her a celebrity?

It publicized it to me and millions of others who wouldn't have known about it if her presence didn't create a trend on social media. And if you think she could've entered there without an IV, then it's a waste of time replying you any further.
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by etrange: 8:37pm On Jan 01
Druss:

Toke is not that level of celebrity. What has she done that has made her famous that a company can proudly use her as its face?

She's not that level of celebrity, yet her presence created a trend on social media. I think she got the job done, whichever you look at it.
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by etrange: 8:40pm On Jan 01
OlawaleBammie:
U were killing it until u told the line on bold...

Nothing u fit tell me to make me believe that u re not a lady. Nothing.

Na una dey always claim victims even if the victimisation is bn shared equally by both gender, na una go publicise am and make it look like its only you bn suppressed.

Na so tiwa savage talk say women are not making sales in the entertainment industry because they are not other gender, when actually she was single rubbish upandan., why didn't Teni, Simi and Ayra say same thing??
She didn't say same when she was invited to play at the coronation of king Charles oh, she kept quiet like Lake. That showed she is also envious of her male counterparts bit didn't know how to convey it to us grin

Sorry if I ever gave you the impression that I care about what you or anyone else thinks about me cause I really don't. I said what I said. Deal with it.
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by OlawaleBammie: 9:41pm On Jan 01
etrange:

Sorry if I ever gave you the impression that I care about what you or anyone else thinks about me cause I really don't. I said what I said. Deal with it.
Ooh u must be thinking ur say Is important to me ba?? I can't even remember what came out from ur brain them.
Go and deal with your depression...
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by Druss(m): 12:40am On Jan 02
etrange:

She's not that level of celebrity, yet her presence created a trend on social media. I think she got the job done, whichever you look at it.

If you say so.
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by Druss(m): 12:43am On Jan 02
etrange:

It publicized it to me and millions of others who wouldn't have known about it if her presence didn't create a trend on social media. And if you think she could've entered there without an IV, then it's a waste of time replying you any further.

That may suggest that you need to expand your circle of knowledge a bit further. Those that matter knew about the event. If Toke was your road of enlightenment to know about one of the critical meetings dealing with this planet's future - I would suggest you need to elevate your mind.
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by etrange: 1:09am On Jan 02
Druss:

That may suggest that you need to expand your circle of knowledge a bit further. Those that matter knew about the event. If Toke was your road of enlightenment to know about one of the critical meetings dealing with this planet's future - I would suggest you need to elevate your mind.

Maybe I need to elevate my mind, but there are millions of people that also only heard about it cause of the trend and each and everyone of them matters. That's what counts, any other thing is putting sentiment over logic.

1 Like

Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by etrange: 1:11am On Jan 02
OlawaleBammie:
Ooh u must be thinking ur say Is important to me ba?? I can't even remember what came out from ur brain them.
Go and deal with your depression...

Lmao...
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by OlawaleBammie: 1:17am On Jan 02
etrange:

Lmao...
And when u ee done laffin, go svck ur oga d!ck as usual.
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by lexy2014: 6:23am On Jan 02
etrange:

kindly answer the questions as enumerated.

1. how did Toke's "presence" publicise COP?

2. who did her "presence "publicise" climate change event to? who are the "millions" you say Toke's presence publicised the COP conference to? what was the effect of that publicity?

3. who invited her to come and "publicise" the event?

4. what does she or what has she done that has made her a celebrity?
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by Druss(m): 9:39am On Jan 02
etrange:

Maybe I need to elevate my mind, but there are millions of people that also only heard about it cause of the trend and each and everyone of them matters. That's what counts, any other thing is putting sentiment over logic.

You state logic and in same post generalise millions ... You attribute too much to Toke.
Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by etrange: 3:05pm On Jan 02
Druss:

You state logic and in same post generalise millions ... You attribute too much to Toke.

Toke has more than 5 million followers on instagram alone. These fans of hers see her posts. Nairaland is visited by millions of users and a handful of threads have been created on here regarding her presence at the event. There was a trend about her attending the event on Twitter where people were calling her item-7. I'm certain that a lot of people like me who aren't even following her also saw this trend. She has granted a couple of interviews on platforms watched by so many people where she spoke about the event. So saying that her presence publicized the event to millions of people is a very logical and informed conclusion. I'm not a fan of Toke, but arguing that her attendance did not bring the event to the attention of a lot of people who would've otherwise not known about it is just sentiment.

1 Like

Re: I Was Called ‘item Seven’ In Dubai, Toke Makinwa Shares COP28 Experience by tammie24: 10:21am On Jan 06
boxypane:

Person wey go buy you.
and his entire family join sef😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ten Most Famous People In Nigeria 2016 / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Poisoned By His Staff / Mike And Wife, Perri Edwards Cover Genevieve Magazine (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.