Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:29 PM

Rivers Youth President Apologizes To Tinubu After Protest In Support Of Fubara - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Youth President Apologizes To Tinubu After Protest In Support Of Fubara (35551 Views)

"It is null and void": Edison Ehie Faults Rivers Assembly's Overriding Of Fubara / Court Orders Arrest Of Fubara's Chief Of Staff, Edison Ehie / No Consideration of Fubara's Requests unless funds are released - Amaewhule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Youth President Apologizes To Tinubu After Protest In Support Of Fubara by Melagros(m): 11:39pm On Dec 27, 2023
jamesversion:
Don't mind that useless boy, all he knows is to make noise and get paid for it. grin
You know am well, na so en be
Re: Rivers Youth President Apologizes To Tinubu After Protest In Support Of Fubara by 7arrows: 5:12am On Dec 28, 2023
JASONjnr:
Sometimes, one needs to hold on to their words and be patient not to say things in a rush and be pushed to apologize like a wounded dog wrapping their tails behind their legs while running away out of shame....

Tinubu remains the worse and most incompetent president of Nigeria.... I regret referring to Buhari as a dullard.... Tinubu is a first class dullard.

I agree with you on this
Re: Rivers Youth President Apologizes To Tinubu After Protest In Support Of Fubara by Tranquill: 8:16am On Dec 28, 2023
LegendHero:
No be this guy I see for video inside a car wey police arrest?

That arrest happened few weeks ago, when the problem initially started, after he led protesters to invade the residence of the Speaker Amaewhule.

I think he was on bail when he went about the last expedition.

I believe his apology came after realising the implication of his action considering that he is on bail, not that he doesn’t believe that what he said or did was right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leading Contestants In Saturday's Governatorial Elections By States / Governor Fayose Jets Out To China / Northeast APC Youths Declare War Against Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.