Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,984 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters (79317 Views)

Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Ondo Elections: If Akeredolu Is Not Careful, I Will Enter Ondo – Wike / Dino Melaye Was Never Kidnapped - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by WhisperedNoise: 10:00am On Dec 27, 2023
seunmsg:

It is unfair to call this the wish of the deputy. The deputy governor was not responsible for the cancer that killed him. Death is inevitable and it will visit each and everyone of us sooner or later.

When sickness afflict a leader, the system must throw up another person to fill the vacuum. Nature naturally abhors vacuum. That the deputy stepped up to fill the leadership vacuum doesn’t mean he wanted him dead. The state just need to move on. May God grant Akeredolu eternal rest.
Very well said.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Obviouslyblunt: 10:00am On Dec 27, 2023
Na him Sabi.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by SayNo2SmallPrik: 10:00am On Dec 27, 2023
So Wetin you wan use all the billions do now?
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by allenpaul(m): 10:01am On Dec 27, 2023
Aketi Rest on
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by spencekat(m): 10:01am On Dec 27, 2023
israelmao:
Rest on SAN.[/b][b][/b]All leaders and the led should know that death is real.[b][b][/b]Meanwhile,Sahara Reporters I hope you are sure with this news?
They know.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by LordReed(m): 10:02am On Dec 27, 2023
fergie001:

SaharaReporters

Premium Times is reporting he died in Germany.

In either case, Valar Morghulis. Rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by xborr(m): 10:02am On Dec 27, 2023
fergie001:

SaharaReporters

Resting in peace Aketi the brave..
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by TajuDEENaMao: 10:03am On Dec 27, 2023
LordCenturion:
His wife killed him, the man was sick, yet she's dragging him to come back home so that the deputy will not take the seat, just look at what eventually happened..
This comment of yours will surely land you into serious soup before this week-end, watch and see.

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by mukthar2000(m): 10:03am On Dec 27, 2023
Rest well , I pity some greedy Nigeria politisians that have not finished 2023 but bragging and promise against 2027, 2028, 2029 ..... ,Forgotten that death is inevitable , the own of life can take it in a tinkle of an eyes.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Free2Fly: 10:03am On Dec 27, 2023
fergie001:

SaharaReporters

His staunch opposition of the murderous and rampaging Fulani herdsmen and jihadists, a trait not usually seen amongst the average yoruba men, earned him my admiration.

He was courageous probably because he married an Igbo woman.

May his soul RIP.

He'll be remembered as a brave man, if not the only brave yoruba man.

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Jeyun: 10:04am On Dec 27, 2023
Offpointng:
The Ipob wife is clearly responsible

According to the Igbo culture, let her goan swear and drink the water used to bath her husband to prove she's innocent. Otherwise, we wont take this likely and she should be considered given the abobaku treatment. We still remember how she denied the poor man the opportunity to go for a proper treatment.
respect the dead first before you bring in your tribal hate here. With her wealth your thinking is just pouring water on a rock. Religion,law, culture are for the poor like you.

6 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Karleb(m): 10:04am On Dec 27, 2023

"Be sure of this: The wicked will not go unpunished, but those who are righteous will go free."

Proverbs 11:21.

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by oyeb15: 10:05am On Dec 27, 2023
He was too dull in governance
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by BloomingDale(f): 10:05am On Dec 27, 2023
Offpointng:

According to the Igbo culture, let her goan swear and drink the water used to bath her husband to prove she's innocent. Otherwise, we wont take this likely and she should be considered given the abobaku treatment. We still remember how she denied the poor man the opportunity to go for a proper treatment.

Yet na she and her children go inherit all those Yoruba wealth. 😜😜

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by LivingSage: 10:05am On Dec 27, 2023
My condolences.

Great man during his time.
It was Ajimobi, now Akeredolu...
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by femi4: 10:05am On Dec 27, 2023
LordCenturion:
His wife killed him, the man was sick, yet she's dragging him to come back home so that the deputy will not take the seat, just look at what eventually happened..
Same way yar Adau's wife killed him

Even in the face of death, they prefer dragging with political post

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by TajuDEENaMao: 10:05am On Dec 27, 2023
Offpointng:

You think you're anonymous with this foolish comment of yours, abi? All of you spewing trash here against the man's wife will soon be picked up. I promise you that.

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by sofnana(m): 10:06am On Dec 27, 2023
I hope others will learn from this, no matter how ricch and powerful you are death is inevitable.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by seunjungle1(m): 10:06am On Dec 27, 2023
Yes, Arakunrin is also a politician but a politician with distinct! I love you and my love for you began when I heard your voice defending the entire Yoruba race when the rough road almost consume us.

Rest in peace Sir!

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by WorldRichest: 10:06am On Dec 27, 2023
mascot87:

It is not time to allocate blames

When will it be time? At his 10th year rememberance?
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by eliwa47(m): 10:06am On Dec 27, 2023
Rest in peace my Governor.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Inspirer1: 10:07am On Dec 27, 2023
So sad embarassed
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by WorldRichest: 10:07am On Dec 27, 2023
TajuDEENaMao:

You think you're anonymous with this foolish comment of yours, abi? All of you spewing trash here against the man's wife will soon be picked up. I promise you that.

Picked up by IPOB or ESN?

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by NOwazobia: 10:07am On Dec 27, 2023
LegendHero:
Omo cancer of the blood.

RIP to him. He could have his fault but no one can doubt his love for the Yoruba people and how he stood fiercely with us when we needed him most.

Death is a price everyone must pay because it is inevitable.
So, only Yoruba people should mourn him then.

Do you even know how stupid you sound? πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Epistasis(m): 10:07am On Dec 27, 2023
I saw a post where the wife still had a meeting with the Assembly members yesterday, that family was so greedy and terrible. Good radiance to bad rubbish. RIP Aketi!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by 36STATES: 10:08am On Dec 27, 2023
Who remembers these pictures?

This was from the purported signing ceremony of MOU for the building of a medical megacity in Akure by a German which turned out to be another scam. When I did a company search of the supposedly German billionaire, I found only 25.000.00 in asset in his name, meanwhile he was planning to build a 4 billion Dollar medical city in Ondo.

All of them in that picture are in the scam, including the dead governor.

I even think the German Mr Klaus will soon sue Ondo state for a breach of contract, because that was the game plan from the beginning.

Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by SirLakes: 10:08am On Dec 27, 2023
Na wa
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by NinjaMetahuman: 10:08am On Dec 27, 2023
RIP

HE WILL BE WELL REMEMBERED.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by TajuDEENaMao: 10:09am On Dec 27, 2023
WorldRichest:

Picked up by IPOB or ESN?
Continue fooling your jobless father.

Iranu!
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by Segzy19: 10:09am On Dec 27, 2023
You sure he was the one dragging power with his deputy or his wife, son and other beneficiaries....
See, a lot happens on the corridors of power o..
Remember Yaradua and Turai?

thesicilian:

True.
Just read the details now on Sahara Reporters.
RIP to him
Should have focused on taking proper care of his health instead of dragging governors seat with his deputy.
Now none of all those matters anymore
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by akintunde63: 10:09am On Dec 27, 2023
fergie001:

SaharaReporters

Instead of waiting endlessly for a dialysis machine, wish he had built good quality health facilities in his state and the outcome might have been different.
Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by princeSammyz: 10:09am On Dec 27, 2023
When choosing a running mate, be mindful of Goodlucks and Luckys. Rest on to Akeredolu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Is Ambode Paying For The Sin Committed By His Wife? - Opinion / See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos / Abba Kyari Reportedly Sick, Suspected Of Contracting Coronavirus - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.