Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,034 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Imo State Has Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Imo State Has Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria (21562 Views)

Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria / The 8 Northern States /south east has highest Number Of Universities / 7 Best Art Courses With High Employment Rate In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State Has Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by Jagabanarmy: 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2023
politicoNG:

Africa Facts Zone
Those guys there love education die ooo. I believe it

1 Like

Re: Imo State Has Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by Sharz: 1:05pm On Dec 27, 2023
ABSOLUTELY TRUTH, 100% RIGHT POST, IMO STATE IS FILLED WITH SCHOOLS BUT THEY CHOOSE TO RUN AFTER THE FLESH, WOMEN CHASING AFTER MEN, THIS IS SAD
Re: Imo State Has Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by Isobug: 1:13pm On Dec 27, 2023
007kjb:
Seun is a big fool he keeps blocking other persons trying to raise their voice against the propaganda and profiling by his fellow yoruba miscreants
Maybe people should stay away from this forum
Oga calm down....put up a reasonable topic with fact and verifiable link and your voice will be heard. Not your usual lies and propaganda filled topics. If you like lie, light will still overshadow darkness at the appropriate time
Re: Imo State Has Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by WayoProphet: 1:16pm On Dec 27, 2023
You for just reply him with “Oluwole”

taiwotimitt:

Una no dey forget something
Re: Imo State Has Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by Sillymoderators: 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2023
Goodday90:
Some people always say that Ekiti is the most Educated state and they have no evidence to back that up,just the bogus claim that every house in Ekiti has a Professor which has not been proven by any data
Where is the prove and the data of what the guy posted? A random person posted something and people like you believe it.
Re: Imo State Has Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by Sillymoderators: 1:28pm On Dec 27, 2023
007kjb:
Seun is a big fool he keeps blocking other persons trying to raise their voice against the propaganda and profiling by his fellow yoruba miscreants
Maybe people should stay away from this forum
You can stay away if you want....you are nobody! We don't know you!
Re: Imo State Has Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by ablejesus26(m): 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2023
This is no news.
For 5years Imo state has beaten Lagos to the first position of the most Educated States in Nigeria ranking back to back.

In Imo State not taking your children to school is like an abomination.
We do not joke with education in Imo State.

God bless Imo State.

4 Likes

Re: Imo State Has Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by Lovelyn451(f): 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2023
Higherthan:
Nnesoma cheesy grin
Enough backdoor and forging grin
did u watch her interview? How many sec. School students from your tribe can speak like that, talk true
Re: Imo State Has Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by Bayyajidda(m): 1:32pm On Dec 27, 2023
ebubeson:
Mbaise are doing well in education generally.

Some men from Mbaise including Chioma Ajunwa the olympic gold medalist.

Who asked you about Mbaise? Where in the topic did you see Mbaise?
Re: Imo State Has Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by ablejesus26(m): 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Where is the prove and the data of what the guy posted? A random person posted something and people like you believe it.

I challenge You to use any and every media or midium for research the answer will still be d the same.
Research for most Educated State in Nigeria start from 2017 till date.

Imo state is the most Educated State in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Has Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by Lovelyn451(f): 1:35pm On Dec 27, 2023
Sharz:
ABSOLUTELY TRUTH, 100% RIGHT POST, IMO STATE IS FILLED WITH SCHOOLS BUT THEY CHOOSE TO RUN AFTER THE FLESH, WOMEN CHASING AFTER MEN, THIS IS SAD
they're intelligent, too much exposure is affecting them
Re: Imo State Has Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by Rejouir: 1:36pm On Dec 27, 2023
Their women, i doubt were added to that statistics. When the analysis was done.
Re: Imo State Has Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by Sillymoderators: 1:38pm On Dec 27, 2023
undecided
ablejesus26:

I challenge You to use any and every media or midium for research the answer will still be d the same.

A beg make we hear! Is Nigeria a country where accurate data are kept?
The question is where is the guys prove answer that. If you post a news there should be link.
Re: Imo State Has Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by PHIPEX(m): 1:38pm On Dec 27, 2023
SmartyPants:

There are different ways to measure education. Most literate is one metric, and it measures the spread of basic education. The proportion of individuals with higher education is another way to measure it.

Now we may not have the stats but from observation, it seems reasonable to suggest that the Yorubas, and to some extent, the South Southerners, particularly of Edo and Delta, may be the leaders when it comes to higher education.
You dont have the data but from your observations, how many states have you been to and observed? How many LG or community have you observed? You have not met 0.000001% of Nig population so where did you observe?

Forgot those baseless claims, check NYSC data, Imo leads by wild margin in higher education. Your claim is spurred by age old propaganda led by a section of the traditional media without data.
Re: Imo State Has Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by Sillymoderators: 1:40pm On Dec 27, 2023
ablejesus26:

https://schoolnews.com.ng/most-educated-states-nigeria/#:~:text=1.,educated%20state%20in%20Nigeria%20currently.
Re: Imo State Has Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by okoroemeka(m): 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2023
YourNextLevel:
After me and my family, this is the second good news out of this state for awhile
good news or not,in this life or the next ,I will not exchange my imo state with its beautiful and intelligent women,for any state in Nigeria,
Re: Imo State Has Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by SmartyPants(m): 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2023
PHIPEX:
You dont have the data but from your observations, how many states have you been to and observed? How many LG or community have you observed? You have not met 0.000001% of Nig population so where did you observe?

Forgot those baseless claims, check NYSC data, Imo leads by wild margin in higher education. Your claim is spurred by age old propaganda led by a section of the traditional media without data.

I don't need to have met all of Nigeria's population to form an opinion. I never insisted that my opinion was correct either. I didn't get my data from any media sources either so I don't know what propaganda has to do with it. After all the flip side of this education coin is that Igbos don't focus on education as much as they do business and that is equally good since a nation cannot be built on the back of PhDs alone.

Now, in order to make progress at all, let us agree on what the actual question is.

The question I am answering is which region is the leader by depth of education. That means, on average, in which region are we likely to find more PhD holders than others? That tells us which region places a higher value of going deeper with their education as one dimension of education.

Now, in that context, I would be happy to review any data that shows which region produces the most PhD holders, if you can share a source. You can also share the NYSC data or let me know where exactly to find it.
Re: Imo State Has Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by riczy(m): 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2023
YourKarma:
you've just proven the post correct, you just wrote like an uneducated person
Baba forget I live there, any info with no source is adjudged fake, If u dont av research knowledge get out of my mention!
Re: Imo State Has Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by MightySparrow: 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2023
Inkling:

Some people that don't like good news coming from this state because the state is not being ruled by their favourite party will definitely not like this news.

Despite disruption by IPOB Hope Uzodinma still give his people Hope which success like this is testament.

Kudos to the Governor.

With this news, he is bringing renewed, new hope out of hopelessness.
Re: Imo State Has Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by freshvine(f): 2:37pm On Dec 27, 2023
Higherthan:
Nnesoma cheesy grin

Literacy and not certificate acquisition.

Nmesonma can dust the best SSCE certificate holder in Osun State
Re: Imo State Has Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 2:42pm On Dec 27, 2023
It should never be a subject to argue about. Imo is by far the most educated State in Nigeria and no State is close 2nd.
Re: Imo State Has Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:44pm On Dec 27, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Very True.

Next is
*Delta state
*Edo state
*Anambra state
*Lagos state. wink

And If you check the Last presidential election, the Pple of these states voted for HE Peter Obi. cool smiley

Unlike Ebola tinubu that depended on Kebbi, Zamfara, Yobe, Borno and other Almajiri States votes +INEC rigging sad sad

grin Still in pains.

Re: Imo State Has Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by ablejesus26(m): 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2023
Sillymoderators:

https://schoolnews.com.ng/most-educated-states-nigeria/#:~:text=1.,educated%20state%20in%20Nigeria%20currently.

grin grin Imo 5th,Lagos 6th is this some joke or what grin grin grin
This two States have been following each other in the ranking for 4years now.

Here's a recent rating.
Check for date.
https://www.makemoney.ng/most-educated-states-in-nigeria/
Re: Imo State Has Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:47pm On Dec 27, 2023
freshvine:

Literacy and not certificate acquisition.

Nmesonma can dust the best SSCE certificate holder in Osun State

Hahahaha you are funny. cheesy
Re: Imo State Has Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by ablejesus26(m): 2:48pm On Dec 27, 2023
Sillymoderators:
undecided
A beg make we hear! Is Nigeria a country where accurate data are kept?
The question is where is the guys prove answer that. If you post a news there should be link.

Bro leave Education for Ndi Imo,We don't joke with it at all.

https://www.makemoney.ng/most-educated-states-in-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Imo State Has Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by richboy7(m): 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2023
DARLINGTON869:
I beg to disagree. I am from Anambra but I think that literacy title goes to Delta state

Black bele
Re: Imo State Has Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by DDIA: 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2023
ebubeson:
Mbaise are doing well in education generally.

See below some women from Mbaise.
I heard they do well in cannibalism too.
Re: Imo State Has Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2023
Higherthan:
Nnesoma cheesy grin
when you still check the people that still scored highest in jamb this year na still people from same Anambra where Nmesoma come from so you don't have excuse and what will you say concerning your lord and saviour that graduated from a school the year it was created??
Re: Imo State Has Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by Ttipsy(f): 3:24pm On Dec 27, 2023
Good news
Re: Imo State Has Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria by Princewill1(m): 3:27pm On Dec 27, 2023
That's my state. Enlightened people plenty for this my state.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibarapa Polytechnic News,acceptance Fees And And Admmission Update / What's The Correct Pronunciation Fork? / UNIMAID Guidelines For Admission Screening Exercise For 2016/2017 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.