Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,651 members, 7,840,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

In This Harvest Of Rape, I Feel I Must Comment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In This Harvest Of Rape, I Feel I Must Comment (1172 Views)

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / I Have Regular Sex With A Married Woman! I Feel I Will Soon Be Caught / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In This Harvest Of Rape, I Feel I Must Comment by lepa001(f): 2:31pm On Nov 02, 2011
In this harvest of rape, i feel i must comment. The same way you would not want money to be taken from you forcefully, is the same way women would not want to be taken to bed without her consent. If after you have asked nicely,begged,tried bribing and coaxed a woman and she still would not go to bed with you,walk away. Dont treat it as an affront to your manhood.Afterall, its not every woman you wanna have sex with. Rape is not a nice way of getting even for any slight whatsoever.Only sick and immatured men support even (tacitly)or participate rape.
Re: In This Harvest Of Rape, I Feel I Must Comment by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 02, 2011
Why must you comment?
Re: In This Harvest Of Rape, I Feel I Must Comment by kemmeye: 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2011
probably cuz the reat of violation in nigeria has gone up this few months. undecided
Re: In This Harvest Of Rape, I Feel I Must Comment by kemmeye: 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2011
i meant rate**
Re: In This Harvest Of Rape, I Feel I Must Comment by lepa001(f): 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2011
Imagine a father sleeping with his dota, pastor raping members of his church, a man of 31 raped a girl of 7
Re: In This Harvest Of Rape, I Feel I Must Comment by Njgirl1: 8:53am On Nov 03, 2011
violation continues cos victims are too ashamed to speak plus awaaaaaaaiting trial palava in 9ja. The only way it can be stoped is if there is a law that whatever part of ur body used to commit a crime shall be cut of u will see even if chicks go about naket violation go cease
Re: In This Harvest Of Rape, I Feel I Must Comment by kpolli(m): 4:28pm On Nov 03, 2011
sauer:

Why must you comment?

She was violated #NowRunningAway
Re: In This Harvest Of Rape, I Feel I Must Comment by 195(f): 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2011
Nigerian men has ra[i]p[/i]ed another nairalander AGAIN

Kai this life sef angry angry
Re: In This Harvest Of Rape, I Feel I Must Comment by Njgirl1: 5:41pm On Nov 03, 2011
o my gosh 190 u were raped by a gay accept my sympathy. Where did it hapen prison remand home or psychiatric hospital? Bros sory no mind d gays
Re: In This Harvest Of Rape, I Feel I Must Comment by 195(f): 5:45pm On Nov 03, 2011
^see this flying wall gecko

do u ever tink a woman would eva rape me shocked shocked
Re: In This Harvest Of Rape, I Feel I Must Comment by Njgirl1: 8:54pm On Nov 03, 2011
lame cumback as usual. Seriously dude violation is a serious issue dont make light of it u myt hav daughters u know
Re: In This Harvest Of Rape, I Feel I Must Comment by 195(f): 9:46pm On Nov 03, 2011
^who open GATE for this girl to escape ooh!! angry angry
Re: In This Harvest Of Rape, I Feel I Must Comment by Njgirl1: 7:09pm On Nov 05, 2011
ur cumback just went from lame to making absolutely no sense bro instead of a lame cumback y not hush. Violation is a serious issue dont make light of this thread you can aways start ur usual anti 9ja gal threads
Re: In This Harvest Of Rape, I Feel I Must Comment by 195(f): 7:12pm On Nov 05, 2011
^Lets date angry
Re: In This Harvest Of Rape, I Feel I Must Comment by Spclst900: 8:08pm On Nov 05, 2011
what a pity!
Re: In This Harvest Of Rape, I Feel I Must Comment by Wislet(f): 10:00pm On Nov 05, 2011
190 & Nj girl, hook up already. Lol. U knw, some luv stories started wit cat & dog attitudes. Hehehe.

(1) (Reply)

If U Grew Up With Nigerian Men U Will Be Able To Live With Men Of Oda Races Or / He Deserves A Payback / Need Urgent Advice- Online Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.