Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,874 members, 7,810,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba (8448 Views)

Peter Obi Mourns Gov. Akeredolu And Ghali Umar Na'abba / Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste / Ghali Umar Na'abba For Criticising Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by hisexcellency34: 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2023
Former governor of Delta State, Chief James Onanefe Ibori has expressed sadness over the deaths of Ondo state governor, Rotimi Akeredolu (SAN) and Rt. Hon. Ghali Umar Na'abba, former Speaker of the House of Representatives.

In a statement he personally signed,
Ibori described Akeredolu and Na'Abba as illustrious Nigerians who lived remarkable lives and left indelible marks in the landscape of Nigeria.

In his tribute to Akeredolu, Ibori said the late former President of the Nigerian Bar Association left a legacy of development and touched countless lives during his lifetime.

"To the beloved late Governor Rotimi Akeredolu, your leadership illuminated the path of progress for Ondo State. Your vision, passion, and unwavering dedication touched countless lives, leaving an indelible mark on the state's landscape".

"To his family, may cherished memories bring comfort, and to the people of Ondo State, may his legacy of development and service remain a guiding light through this difficult time. Your loss is deeply felt, and his impact will forever be remembered and cherished.Rest well, Arakunrin".

Also speaking on the life and times of Na'Abba, Ibori described him as a dedicated public servant who contributed immensely to the development of democracy in Nigeria.

"I extend my deepest condolences on the passing of former Speaker Ghali Umar Na'aba. His legacy as a dedicated public servant and advocate for democracy remains a testament to his noble character".

"May his unwavering commitment to the nation and his impactful leadership be honored, and may his soul find eternal peace and rest. My thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends, and all who were touched by his remarkable life".

https://independent.ng/ibori-mourns-akeredolu-naabba/

4 Likes

Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by Malroux: 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2023
Singers Bracket said the good guys dies young while the bad guys have elongated life span. If this life is just and fair, thief Ibori shouldn't be mourning Aketi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by bennybuhari: 9:19pm On Dec 27, 2023
Senseless post. You that is typing, how are you sure you will see 2024? Let's mourn the dead in peace
Malroux:
Singers Bracket said the good guys dies young while the bad guys have elongated life span. If this life is just and fair, thief Ibori shouldn't be mourning Aketi.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by jkpbestseries: 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2023
i like d way he fought for southern presidency

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by StrongAlphMale: 9:37pm On Dec 27, 2023
See the way everyone is mourning Aketi.

Now let's assume he was a poor man from nowhere, would anyone even remember him let alone mourning him? My brother, in all you do in this life, just ensure you make this money and have enough of it.

Money brings power and influence, and that's exactly what the late governor has. Supposed money fit buy life, this gov no go ever smell death

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by bennybuhari: 11:47pm On Dec 27, 2023
Na so my guy
StrongAlphMale:

Now let's assume he was a poor man from nowhere, would anyone even remember him let alone mourning him? My brother, in all you do in this life, just ensure you make this money and have enough of it.

Money brings power and influence, and that's exactly what the late governor has. Supposed money fit buy life, this gov no go ever smell death
Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by RainMoreDFARMS(f): 6:35am On Dec 28, 2023
Ykepp

1 Like

Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by Creditalerts: 6:37am On Dec 28, 2023
Malroux:

Jesus wept cry

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by IboHausaYoruba: 6:38am On Dec 28, 2023
Hmmn
Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 6:38am On Dec 28, 2023
Nothing we bring come nothing we go carry go....live an impactful life,do good
Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by cyrusmillz: 6:39am On Dec 28, 2023
Nothing we bring come , nothing we go carry go . Kilowa de ta mu ile aye koko .
Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by specialmati(m): 6:41am On Dec 28, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed live a decent life weather you are mourn by everyone or not.person that is dead is not aware

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by ProudNigerian01: 6:47am On Dec 28, 2023
The way of the world, one day every body will go including me and you. What will people say of us when we are no more here?

Today may be my turn, it makes me wonder am I ready to meet my maker?

Join me, let's pray: O God have mercy on me and help me to be Faithful until death.(Rev. 2v10)

1 Like

Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by wealthyvic1: 6:49am On Dec 28, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

IS OBVIOUS MONEY CAN'T BUY LIFE SO
MONEY IS LIMITED.

WHETHER YOU ARE RICH OR POOR, TRY YOUR BEST TO LIVE A POSITIVE LIFE BY TOUCHING THE LIVES OF OTHERS POSITIVELY.

NEVER USE YOUR INFLUENCE OR WEALTH TO ROB OTHERS BECAUSE ONE DAY YOU WILL KICK THE BUCKET.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by money121(m): 6:56am On Dec 28, 2023
Oku sukun oku
Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by Expensive2000(m): 7:01am On Dec 28, 2023
Best Governor Ondo state ever had.
R.I. P SIR

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by Musty112: 7:05am On Dec 28, 2023
He has met what he put forward. What are you putting forward? No one is leaving this world alive
Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by LivingSage: 7:07am On Dec 28, 2023
Very irresponsible and irritating post.

Malroux:

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by victorazy(m): 7:09am On Dec 28, 2023
Ok
Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by FireUpNow(m): 7:16am On Dec 28, 2023
Emptiness of life. Nothing brought to this world and nothing we take back to death. We are but shadows and dust.
Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by bennybuhari: 7:20am On Dec 28, 2023
Most people in Ondo don't think so especially with the wife's attitude
Expensive2000:
R.I. P SIR
Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by phemmie06(m): 7:21am On Dec 28, 2023
Though no one won't die. But all of you sympathizing and paying condolence visit now, why can't you advise him to prioritize his health. None of you came out now you're sympathizing.
Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by Morphinne: 7:24am On Dec 28, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

For your mind like this, nobody dey mourn poor people
Btw, will the mournings from these powerful and influential persons bring back the dead? Of what importance are the mournings to the deceased? Una go sha open mouth waa

1 Like

Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by Connected1: 7:25am On Dec 28, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Calm Down.

He's dead and doesn't know these people are mourning him, so it's not important.

He can only be sure of those who are close to him and have shown to really loved him same as a poor man.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by bennybuhari: 7:28am On Dec 28, 2023
I read this online

The evidence we have so far is that human consciousness does not become annihilated," said Parnia, a doctor at Stony Brook University Hospital and director of the school's resuscitation research program. "It continues for a few hours after death, albeit in a hibernated state we cannot see from the outside."24 Apr 2013

Connected1:

Calm Down.

He's dead and doesn't know these people are mourning him, so it's not important.

He can only be sure of those who are close to him and have shown to really loved him same as a poor man.
Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by Connected1: 7:31am On Dec 28, 2023
bennybuhari:
I read this online

The evidence we have so far is that human consciousness does not become annihilated," said Parnia, a doctor at Stony Brook University Hospital and director of the school's resuscitation research program. "It continues for a few hours after death, albeit in a hibernated state we cannot see from the outside."24 Apr 2013

You should read more online 👀, a dead man has never come back to tell his experience, it's always the ones alive dropping assumptions.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:38am On Dec 28, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Exactly my brother. The death of a wealthy man will always be different from that of a poor man. They keep saying he will not carry all his wealth to the grave, same way no one poor man will carry his penury to the grave.
Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:41am On Dec 28, 2023
Expensive2000:
R.I. P SIR

Agagu is still the best followed by mimiko.
Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by Ndipe(m): 7:50am On Dec 28, 2023
How are you sure all these mourners are genuine? You wrote that if he was poor, perhaps people wouldn't remember him, but because he was rich, that his why people are mourning him. So in essence, since money breeds influence and power, are you suggesting that one should acquire money so that when they die, people will mourn them? I disagree. Let it be from the heart and not because of money.

StrongAlphMale:

1 Like

Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by Expensive2000(m): 8:01am On Dec 28, 2023
bennybuhari:
Most people in Ondo don't think so especially with the wife's attitude
Na tribalism dey worry them bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mistakes In Presidential Inauguration Ceremony (Pic) / Illegal Mining: FG Withdraws Suit Against Dan-china, 16 Chinese Nationals / General Yekini: The Man Behind Benue Crisis & Murder Of Terwase Agwaza Gana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.