Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba (8458 Views)

Peter Obi Mourns Gov. Akeredolu And Ghali Umar Na'abba / Na'Abba: Northerners Against Zoning Because They See Buhari's Term As Waste / Ghali Umar Na'abba For Criticising Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by akpur1(m): 8:08am On Dec 28, 2023
A thief sending commiseration message
Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by sylve11: 8:18am On Dec 28, 2023
Malroux:
Singers Bracket said the good guys dies young while the bad guys have elongated life span. If this life is just and fair, thief Ibori shouldn't be mourning Aketi.

Senseless post. embarassed cool
Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by StrongAlphMale: 8:18am On Dec 28, 2023
Connected1:

Calm Down.

He's dead and doesn't know these people are mourning him, so it's not important.

He can only be sure of those who are close to him and have shown to really loved him same as a poor man.

My point is, why didn't they mourn the over 100 people killed in plateau?

Akpabio didn't mourn, atiku didn't, this ex gov didn't, hundreds of them couldn't mourn the over 100 people killed in plateau, but e reach this one turn they all came out in their thousands to mourn.

My point is , is he more important than those 100 people killed? No be the same grave dey go still bury am?
Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by StrongAlphMale: 8:19am On Dec 28, 2023
Morphinne:

For your mind like this, nobody dey mourn poor people
Btw, will the mournings from these powerful and influential persons bring back the dead? Of what importance are the mournings to the deceased? Una go sha open mouth waa

My point is why didn't they mourn the over 100 people killed in plateau?

Akpabio didn't mourn, atiku didn't, this ex gov didn't, hundreds of them couldn't mourn the over 100 people killed in plateau, because those deceased citizens are irrelevant abi? but e reach this one turn they all came out in their thousands to mourn.

My point is , is he more important than those 100 people killed? No be the same grave dey go still bury am?
Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by StrongAlphMale: 8:21am On Dec 28, 2023
wealthyvic1:

IS OBVIOUS MONEY CAN'T BUY LIFE SO
MONEY IS LIMITED.

WHETHER YOU ARE RICH OR POOR, TRY YOUR BEST TO LIVE A POSITIVE LIFE BY TOUCHING THE LIVES OF OTHERS POSITIVELY.

NEVER USE YOUR INFLUENCE OR WEALTH TO ROB OTHERS BECAUSE ONE DAY YOU WILL KICK THE BUCKET.

Dude understand my point here

why didn't they mourn the over 100 people killed in plateau?

Akpabio didn't mourn, atiku didn't, this ex gov didn't, hundreds of them couldn't mourn the over 100 people killed in plateau, but e reach this one turn they all came out in their thousands to mourn.

Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by StrongAlphMale: 8:22am On Dec 28, 2023
specialmati:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed live a decent life weather you are mourn by everyone or not.person that is dead is not aware

Why didn't they all mourn the over 100 people slaughtered in plateau?
Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by Ishilove: 8:26am On Dec 28, 2023
When did Na'aba pass on?? That's a surprise
Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by RhodaNelly: 8:46am On Dec 28, 2023
You still contradicted yourself with your last sentence. So what's the essence of making so much money, enough of it a[i][/i]nd still unable to bribe death!??

StrongAlphMale:
See the way everyone is mourning Aketi.

Now let's assume he was a poor man from nowhere, would anyone even remember him let alone mourning him? My brother, in all you do in this life, just ensure you make this money and have enough of it.

Money brings power and influence, and that's exactly what the late governor has. Supposed money fit buy life, this gov no go ever smell death

1 Like

Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by Calitoscassius(m): 8:48am On Dec 28, 2023
Where did he hide all the looted funds? The money should be found and shared smongst poor Naigerians he looted from.he lived a privileged life. The life a lot of poor Naigerians could never afford to live

I have no sinparty.
Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by StrongAlphMale: 8:49am On Dec 28, 2023
RhodaNelly:
You still contradicted yourself with your last sentence. So what's the essence of making so much money, enough of it a[i][/i]nd still unable to bribe death!??

This one still dey reason backward?

Dude my point is why didn't they mourn the over 100 people killed in plateau?

Is he more important than those 100 people killed? No be the same grave dey go still bury am?
Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by Connected1: 9:34am On Dec 28, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

My point is, why didn't they mourn the over 100 people killed in plateau?

This is something you know the answer to.

They are social hypocrites and what importance does their condolences hold?

Nothing beats those who are genuinely close to you because they love you.

These are the people who would truly mourn you.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by GreatOchuks: 9:58am On Dec 28, 2023
Imagine Tinubu, Ibori, Obj , Babangida , Atiku mourning Aketi,, be like those men get extra lives o

Life no balance
Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:51am On Dec 28, 2023
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/ibori-mourns-akeredolu-naabba/
Even an exconvict want to mourn. Are u sure he knows Rotimi atal? All for publicity
Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by bennybuhari: 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2023
Ok. May Akeredolu’s soul rip
Expensive2000:

Na tribalism dey worry them bro
Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by specialmati(m): 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Why didn't they all mourn the over 100 people slaughtered in plateau?
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed what difference does it make.the dead are not aware
Re: Ex-Delta Governor, Chief James Ibori Mourns Akeredolu, Na'abba by PARADIZEPRIEST: 7:17am On Dec 29, 2023
Ha ha,na Abba don't go too?

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ Endorses Action Against BA, Virgin Atlantic Over Regional Fare Disparity / Lagos Recruits 70 Female Truck-Drivers / Your Independence Messages For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.