Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

How Can He Stop Being Nice To People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can He Stop Being Nice To People (309 Views)

Why Do Most Girls Take Advantage Of Someone Being Nice To Them? / Stop Being Nice / What Is The Best Thing That Has Ever Happened To You For Being Nice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can He Stop Being Nice To People by Itiskdg121(m): 5:47pm On Dec 28, 2023
They now take advantage of being nice and always ask for favour.
Everyone needs help, but not at all times.
Tired!!!!
Re: How Can He Stop Being Nice To People by IamDora(f): 5:57pm On Dec 28, 2023
The earlier you learn to say No, the better for your sanity

1 Like

Re: How Can He Stop Being Nice To People by Yugoslavia247(m): 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2023
I learnt one thing

Don't start what you can not finish.

Always deny people access to things on the first time.

I found that people you give access or things freely on their first time asking will become enemies with you when you stop.

However people you deny on the first time will see you as a savior when you give them on their third ask.

Best being nice is relative.
Be foolish is what some call niceness.

People will not be envious of you when you don't give them access at all. They will avoid you or anything about you.

But when you start being nice to ABC. See finish will enter then insults from unsolicited friendship.

My own is never start what you can not finish.

1 Like

Re: How Can He Stop Being Nice To People by Ballzproblem2: 6:01pm On Dec 28, 2023
This best way to stop being nice is to become selfish, I'm all about myself and I don't care whether is good or not.

2 Likes

Re: How Can He Stop Being Nice To People by brain54(m): 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2023
Do they force you to give...

I always say never even start what you cannot finish.

You have to know when to stop!
Re: How Can He Stop Being Nice To People by Itiskdg121(m): 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2023
It's hard to ignore people in need you know. But...
IamDora:
The earlier you learn to say No, the better for your sanity
Re: How Can He Stop Being Nice To People by Emma513: 6:43pm On Dec 28, 2023
EVERY ONE IS COMPLAINING HOW NICE HE OR SHE IS TO EVERYONE. NOBODY IS COMPLAINING HOW HOW WICKED HE OR SHE IS TO SOMEONE :×
Re: How Can He Stop Being Nice To People by brain54(m): 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2023
Emma513:
EVERY ONE IS COMPLAINING HOW NICE HE OR SHE IS TO EVERYONE. NOBODY IS COMPLAINING HOW HOW WICKED HE OR SHE IS TO SOMEONE :×
Usually the wicked ones don't care...

They just do their thing!
Re: How Can He Stop Being Nice To People by brain54(m): 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2023
Itiskdg121:
It's hard to ignore people in need you know. But...
So you want to save the world...

Savior!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Qualities To Look Out For When Choosing A Partner / What's The Benefits Of Dating Your Neighbor? / Pi Miners In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.