Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Japa: Background Check Requirements - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Japa: Background Check Requirements (23463 Views)

Rivers State Government Recruitment 2019 Is Out | Check Requirements Here / UBA Bank Graduate Interns Recruitment 2019 Is Out | Check Requirements Here / Kashim Ibrahim Fellowship Programme 2019 Is Out | Check Requirements Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa: Background Check Requirements by Lincton: 9:48am On Dec 29, 2023
Yesso
Re: Japa: Background Check Requirements by CrossRhodes: 9:49am On Dec 29, 2023
jobbitto:
Hi family,

I hope we all are having a great time this festive season.

Quite a while, I have been looking for job outside Nigeria, care work to be precise. Since this is one of the easiest route to leave Nigeria. A friend in the uk gave me a Link, an agency to be precise that would help in the process. Although, he has not used them before.

When I contacted the agency via mail. They told me their terms and conditions, I accepted and proceeded with them to help get a care job. I paid in about 499 pounds as consultation and processing fee. After a month, an interview was conducted and I scaled through.

The agency now said they are going to conduct a background check on me of which I am to provide some documents. Below is the list of documents

Proof of employment letters
Payslips
Discharge / Resignation letters with the cause of leaving the employment clearly stated
Academic Qualifications
Recommendation Letters
4 References
CV

The entire set of documents mentioned above must be submitted for each of the following employers. If some of the documents are missing or unavailable, They could provide a self-declaration letter confirming the reasons for such missing documents

ALL THE EMPLOYERS IN THE LAST 10 YEARS

If there is any employment gap in between or from the completion of their education, They will need to write a letter of explanation of the same

All the documents to be put in a zip file with a separate folder for each employer

Once the screening is successful, The client would receive an employment contract to sign followed by the COS within 3 working days.

House my question now, is getting this documents visible? Or they are 419.
Please mod help me push to front page. I need help.
Payslips for how many years or months?
Re: Japa: Background Check Requirements by gucci20(m): 9:50am On Dec 29, 2023
jobbitto:
Hi family,

Quite a while, I have been looking for job outside Nigeria, care work to be precise. Since this is one of the easiest route to leave Nigeria. A friend in the uk gave me a Link, an agency to be precise that would help in the process. Although, he has not used them before.

When I contacted the agency via mail. They told me their terms and conditions, I accepted and proceeded with them to help get a care job. I paid in about 499 pounds as consultation and processing fee. After a month, an interview was conducted and I scaled through.

The agency now said they are going to conduct a background check on me of which I am to provide some documents. Below is the list of documents

Payslips
Discharge / Resignation letters with the cause of leaving the employment clearly stated
Academic Qualifications
Recommendation Letters
4 References
CV

The entire set of documents mentioned above must be submitted for each of the following employers. If some of the documents are missing or unavailable, They could provide a self-declaration letter confirming the reasons for such missing documents

If there is any employment gap in between or from the completion of their education, They will need to write a letter of explanation of the same

All the documents to be put in a zip file with a separate folder for each employer

Once the screening is successful, The client would receive an employment contract to sign followed by the COS within 3 working days.

Kindly DM me on 09038285500. I'll like to ask you few helpful questions if you don't mind please!!
Re: Japa: Background Check Requirements by Jokerman(m): 9:53am On Dec 29, 2023
YoungLionken:
Another UK related story, not again embarassed!!

Nobody shares the PROCESS of their success stories. You only get to hear when it's business gone bad..

That was how I asked one idiat when he posted his photos in the UK, on status. I DM him with all humility and respect, he read and ignored. Few years later, I entered the same country with enough money and game. He saw my statuses and started asking a convo, I ignored. He went further in asking questions. If you see curse ehn sad..

As for the OP, why use an agency for the UK? The easiest country with seamless process so far is it. Why waste extra money on something you can do all by yourself??.

I love this bro.

4 Likes

Re: Japa: Background Check Requirements by faceland: 9:55am On Dec 29, 2023
jobbitto:
Hi family,

They can milk you for years until you get tired.

1 Like

Re: Japa: Background Check Requirements by Helgreenluv(m): 9:56am On Dec 29, 2023
I'm afraid they have done you gbajue

1 Like

Re: Japa: Background Check Requirements by Mindlog: 9:57am On Dec 29, 2023
GloriousGbola:

My thoughts exactly. When you see £499 'processing fee'

Legitimate UK recruitment agencies don't charge job seekers, the organizations they recruit for, pay them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Background Check Requirements by aieromon(m): 9:57am On Dec 29, 2023
samintegrity:

Hello..

I hope you are not talking about waikan consultant?

Run o..

It's a scam

That's the stage you will stay till everlasting.

Quickly request for a refund of your money asap

Posted for reference purposes.

https://www.nairaland.com/7933546/biggest-visa-scam-consultant-ever#127357205

https://www.nairaland.com/7583662/tier-2-sponsorship-fraud-scam#121189995
Re: Japa: Background Check Requirements by justwise(m): 9:58am On Dec 29, 2023
jobbitto:
Hi family,

Payslips
Academic Qualifications
Recommendation Letters
4 References
CV

lol I really don’t know why people keep giving their money easily to these heartless agents.

Kiss goodbye to that money and stop wasting your time else they will collect more money from you and you will still remain in Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Background Check Requirements by MrJARG(m): 10:01am On Dec 29, 2023
jobbitto:
Hi family,

Payslips
Academic Qualifications
Recommendation Letters
4 References
CV

Good morning Bro, please can you send d link to me via WhatsApp: 0 8 1 7 1 0 6 7 1 9 2
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Japa: Background Check Requirements by hustla(m): 10:02am On Dec 29, 2023
jobbitto:
Hi family,

You go reach UK, you will not be provided shifts / work

Abandon this mission or you will cry when you land

E go shock you

4 Likes

Re: Japa: Background Check Requirements by Quebec91(m): 10:06am On Dec 29, 2023
cheesy🤣🤣😄😀
Prec1ous:
If you cannot see the scam here, then go back to school

First, you can never get all those documents not even in a working and well civilised environment.

Second, they are prepping you up for more payments. You will pay till your dwindling resources will open your eyes to the scam.

Forgo the money lost now before you start chasing a unicorn.

By the way, here is the scam...

You will always fail the background check because you cannot get all the documents or you miss your deadline. So you Forgo the first fee.

They will then gauge your stupidity and tell you to pay to bypass background check, then tell you no more slots.

If you are still stupid, they will invent a customised format just for you.

Sorry
Re: Japa: Background Check Requirements by Quebec91(m): 10:07am On Dec 29, 2023
I tell you man
inoki247:
Lol Dem don run you local so they've collected Processing fees or 499 GBP from you....

Like this you won't scale through the background check you will loose the 499GBP den dey will unleash another layer of the Format where they will ask you for another money.

With what I'm seeing your said friend might even be the ring leader...

Bkuz people in UK too are running people in Nigeria scam av seen several people been scammed from UK by dere buddy people no get fear of God imagine scamming someone who earn in Naira....

I just hope the desperation of you people that wants to Japa won't take away the little you're supposed to be using to enjoy nd lead una sef to depression....
Re: Japa: Background Check Requirements by scabit: 10:13am On Dec 29, 2023
My Friend! It is not scam. Some Agencies ask for all this documents. It will be easy for them (citizens) to provide. The issue will be hard for you to provide all the documents based on the standards provided.
My only problem is the money asked as consultation fees? In the UK, it is not done like that; they give you the job before collecting their fees; not the other way! Because they will always make their money back from Sponsorship! Did you ask you your friend before making the payment? This is because I find it fishy!
As one of the persons above me said; I will advise you to forget about it because it will hard to provide certain documents as required. They don't ask for the documents, I mean the serious ones with available jobs! They will only ask for the basics: International passport, Police clearance, Covid19 clearance and educational certificates.
Pls be careful!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Background Check Requirements by femi4: 10:16am On Dec 29, 2023
jobbitto:
Hi family,

Payslips
Academic Qualifications
Recommendation Letters
4 References
CV

It's original, congratulations in advance. It's legit. Provide the document but there is an important question you didn't asked them that can get you frustrated when you get to the UK.

These Agencies can milk you dry if you don't open your eyes and read the contract well.

Ask questions like

Their cut in your monthly salary and for how long
If they are giving you an accommodation, being a new comer,

For how long will that be cos you realise you can get something cheaper than what they offer you

1 Like

Re: Japa: Background Check Requirements by Commander0: 10:21am On Dec 29, 2023
Prec1ous:

First, you can never get all those documents not even in a working and well civilised environment.

Second, they are prepping you up for more payments. You will pay till your dwindling resources will open your eyes to the scam.

You will always fail the background check because you cannot get all the documents or you miss your deadline. So you Forgo the first fee.

They will then gauge your stupidity and tell you to pay to bypass background check, then tell you no more slots.

Sorry
Re: Japa: Background Check Requirements by winner37(m): 10:41am On Dec 29, 2023
So am not the only one being scammed 😔

1 Like

Re: Japa: Background Check Requirements by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:44am On Dec 29, 2023
Lol grin £500 ti lo

1 Like

Re: Japa: Background Check Requirements by tochez24(m): 10:53am On Dec 29, 2023
Prec1ous:

Sorry

Lol i can't help but to laugh abeg 😂😂😂

You just hit the fact💯
Re: Japa: Background Check Requirements by appini: 10:55am On Dec 29, 2023
Abort mission

1 Like

Re: Japa: Background Check Requirements by joelison(m): 10:55am On Dec 29, 2023
YoungLionken:

Nobody shares the PROCESS of their success stories. You only get to hear when it's business gone bad..

That was how I asked one idiat when he posted his photos in the UK, on status. I DM him with all humility and respect, he read and ignored. Few years later, I entered the same country with enough money and game. He saw my statuses and started asking a convo, I ignored. He went further in asking questions. If you see curse ehn sad..

As for the OP, why use an agency for the UK? The easiest country with seamless process so far is it. Why waste extra money on something you can do all by yourself??.

I'm interested to get more details about what later transpired
Re: Japa: Background Check Requirements by Glimpsetv: 11:02am On Dec 29, 2023
Let me help our japa brothers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJEzEvf_95Q
Re: Japa: Background Check Requirements by AKAyomide(m): 11:06am On Dec 29, 2023
YelloweWest:
sad

My sis got care job in uk and only paid admin fees of 350 pounds after successful interview and letter of employment issued by her company (NOT AGENT). COS was sent a few days later.

The asked for passport
Police clearance and
Relevant qualifications
I will love to have a deep conversation with you on this subject matter if you will not mind. Thank you so much in advance

I never heard of these requirements...
Re: Japa: Background Check Requirements by Hassanmaye(m): 11:13am On Dec 29, 2023
Prec1ous:

Sorry
Hahahaha 🤣😂😂
Re: Japa: Background Check Requirements by linearity: 11:43am On Dec 29, 2023
Bros, them even bill you 499 pound, you no clue say dem bi 499, dem first use that one check if you dey daft and you come fall mogu!

Oya na, go dey gather all those irrelevant documents wey dem ask make you gather, but for the ones wey you no get, dem go bill you another 499 pound fees again make dem take go write waiver.

And you say the guy wey refer you na your friend? Himself don cover him base as him tell you say him nova use them, this way when dey scam you finish him go defend himself.

Just chalk that 499 pound up as school fees wey you take learn wisdom….some people dey pay more than that, if you never still learn the wisdom finish, send them another school fees, no how, no how you go pay reach the time wey you go learn finish come graduate!

5 Likes

Re: Japa: Background Check Requirements by jobbitto(m): 11:55am On Dec 29, 2023
Yea, that's the agency
samintegrity:

Hello..

I hope you are not talking about waikan consultant?

Run o..

It's a scam

That's the stage you will stay till everlasting.

Quickly request for a refund of your money asap
Re: Japa: Background Check Requirements by theamazonguru(m): 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2023
MrJARG:

Good morning Bro, please can you send d link to me via WhatsApp: 0 8 1 7 1 0 6 7 1 9 2
Thanks.

What do you need it for?

So they will scam you ?
Re: Japa: Background Check Requirements by samuelson06(m): 12:08pm On Dec 29, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Nawao, Dem Don already collect egunje of 500 pounds 💷 from you to chop MacDonald's , why didn't you post this question before you gave them the egunje shocked

He was claiming to be smart nah. Even him knows that this is a scam that's why he's bringing it to the public.

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Background Check Requirements by UniqueMedia200: 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2023
Hello! 🌟
Wishing you a joyful yuletide season🎉! I design affordable and captivating flyers and posters for businesses.
Enhance🚀 your business presence and attract more customers with visually appealing promotional materials at a very affordable price.
Feel free to reach out to my DM for details😊.
Re: Japa: Background Check Requirements by Gandrova: 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2023
YoungLionken:

How can it be done without stress?
Re: Japa: Background Check Requirements by OLOKOESHIN: 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2023
jobbitto:
Hi family,

Payslips
Academic Qualifications
Recommendation Letters
4 References
CV

One chance
Who go help you no go stress you my man
That your refferer knows about them. Joint hand scamming

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Background Check Requirements by PROPEACE: 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2023
AngelicBeing:
Nawao, Dem Don already collect egunje of 500 pounds 💷 from you to chop MacDonald's , why didn't you post this question before you gave them the egunje shocked
He been think say na legit parole, so like a typical Nigerian, he hide am make e no cast. sad

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am I Being Scammed? Please Advice! / Help Me Urgently Before I Lose My N-power Opportunity / See Twelve Things You Must Experience While Going For The Nigerian Military Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.