Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

“avoid Broke And Naija Ladies” – U.S Based Nigerian Man Warns Young Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “avoid Broke And Naija Ladies” – U.S Based Nigerian Man Warns Young Men (1302 Views)

Men Avoid Broke And Poor Girls / Strictly For The Guys But Ladies U May Comment. / Be Careful, I Will Make Your Girlfriend Mine - Man Warns Guys (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“avoid Broke And Naija Ladies” – U.S Based Nigerian Man Warns Young Men by BrownEnvelop(m): 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2023
A New York based Nigerian man who is married to a foreigner has advised men to avoid broke women as they ‘’have nothing to offer.”

He also hailed his wife for being generous, unlike his broke Nigerian ex-girlfriends.

“My wife is a BSN. I haven’t bought clothes and perfume in 3 years. She buys me these things with her money in fact my birthday gift was a $600 watch and $350 coach boot. None of my broke ex’s ever did this for me and they were all naija women. Decided to go South American na there I no say love dey exist. I didn’t know men were suppose to be spoilt like women too till I stopped dating naija women. Avoid broke women please. They have nothing to offer then to drain you and then blame you on top. I love working class women. I love rich women. I love successful women,” he wrote on Thursday, December 28.

https://nigerianstreet.com/2023/12/30/avoid-broke-and-naija-ladies-u-s-based-nigerian-man-praises-his-generous-south-american-wife/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “avoid Broke And Naija Ladies” – U.S Based Nigerian Man Warns Young Men by SHIVA001: 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2023
Men Needs gifts too, We deserve to be spoilt too. Try dey buy your man Gifts. Men are not complicated, Little Gifts and you'll own them.

7 Likes

Re: “avoid Broke And Naija Ladies” – U.S Based Nigerian Man Warns Young Men by tyup(m): 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2023
I remember them when my sis surprised me with Ps 3 then, I was almost moved to tears on how happy I am. most Nigerian ladies feels guys are allergic to gifts and being spoiled.

If we're to bring this to a common understanding, we guys are the ones who have given our ladies this mentality and have brought this pandemic on ourselves, cuz tell me why this guy at Oniru beach last December would see a girl he doesn't know from anywhere and transfer 50k on the spot to her cuz she looks pretty, like wtf?? tell me why such girl will think to spend a dime on any guy when someone she doesn't even know gifted her 50k, why wouldn't she think it's just the duty of guys to give n give??

It's useless ranting online or yabing em ladies as we like. The Question is how quick are you to make that transfer to that lady without any tangible reason when you're offline undecided

4 Likes

Re: “avoid Broke And Naija Ladies” – U.S Based Nigerian Man Warns Young Men by metaluterus(f): 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2023
Clout

2 Likes

Re: “avoid Broke And Naija Ladies” – U.S Based Nigerian Man Warns Young Men by Angrigowt: 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2023
Simp
Re: “avoid Broke And Naija Ladies” – U.S Based Nigerian Man Warns Young Men by Alhajikd: 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2023
grin
Girls don suffer for una hands no be small
Please let our Girls breathe

All these guys claiming alpha male, if you see the way they kneel down and be begging these girl eh, you go pity them.

Please let's stop deceiving ourselves

3 Likes

Re: “avoid Broke And Naija Ladies” – U.S Based Nigerian Man Warns Young Men by MrCork: 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2023
BrownEnvelop:
A New York based Nigerian man who is married to a foreigner has advised men to avoid broke women as they ‘’have nothing to offer.”

He also hailed his wife for being generous, unlike his broke Nigerian ex-girlfriends.

“My wife is a BSN. I haven’t bought clothes and perfume in 3 years. She buys me these things with her money in fact my birthday gift was a $600 watch and $350 coach boot. None of my broke ex’s ever did this for me and they were all naija women. Decided to go South American na there I no say love dey exist. I didn’t know men were suppose to be spoilt like women too till I stopped dating naija women. Avoid broke women please. They have nothing to offer then to drain you and then blame you on top. I love working class women. I love rich women. I love successful women,” he wrote on Thursday, December 28.

https://nigerianstreet.com/2023/12/30/avoid-broke-and-naija-ladies-u-s-based-nigerian-man-praises-his-generous-south-american-wife/

angry
Re: “avoid Broke And Naija Ladies” – U.S Based Nigerian Man Warns Young Men by MrCork: 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2023
BrownEnvelop:

We should avoid women becuzz u dont hav moiney?...are u ok sir!!(no oofensece) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “avoid Broke And Naija Ladies” – U.S Based Nigerian Man Warns Young Men by Creamypie(m): 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2023
Ehen
Re: “avoid Broke And Naija Ladies” – U.S Based Nigerian Man Warns Young Men by Turquoiseee: 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2023
Oga shut up! Are you not the same men that’ll follow another woman and begin to sleep around just for the fun of it? The reason why you may be faithful now is because if you mess up, she’ll kick you out! And the goodies will cease

5 Likes

Re: “avoid Broke And Naija Ladies” – U.S Based Nigerian Man Warns Young Men by Palazee(m): 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2023
Naija ladies don cast

The only thing running in their brain is how to manipulate and rob men

4 Likes

Re: “avoid Broke And Naija Ladies” – U.S Based Nigerian Man Warns Young Men by DiskJokeyManic: 4:11pm On Dec 30, 2023
angry
Re: “avoid Broke And Naija Ladies” – U.S Based Nigerian Man Warns Young Men by Fahvvy: 4:34pm On Dec 30, 2023
Tbh, almost every demographic of men across the globe says the same thing about Nigerian women undecided...

Nigerian women have got to deal with their parasitic nature, because it's slowly becoming their identity undecided...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “avoid Broke And Naija Ladies” – U.S Based Nigerian Man Warns Young Men by TheDarkporeShow: 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2023
this is biased advice

1 Like

Re: “avoid Broke And Naija Ladies” – U.S Based Nigerian Man Warns Young Men by favour32(m): 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2023
Nigeria girl ?
E come dey jobless ?
If you be man,
one word for you,
run!

Dem plenty full everywhere with entitlement mentality as na you suppose naturally carry their load for life.
Re: “avoid Broke And Naija Ladies” – U.S Based Nigerian Man Warns Young Men by lordnkem000(m): 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2023
Naija girls especially our Nairaland feminists believes na men go carry their responsibility o. Most of them are jobless and brainless but you will still see them calling a man broke when they are also broke. After my last experience, I don't want to ever have anything to do with a broke or jobless woman again. They are parasites and will suffocate you with their entitlement mentality

2 Likes

Re: “avoid Broke And Naija Ladies” – U.S Based Nigerian Man Warns Young Men by Barims(m): 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2023
tyup:
I remember them when my sis surprised me with Ps 3 then, I was almost moved to tears on how happy I am. most Nigerian ladies feels guys are allergic to gifts and being spoiled.

If we're to bring this to a common understanding, we guys are the ones who have given our ladies this mentality and have brought this pandemic on ourselves, cuz tell me why this guy at Oniru beach last December would see a girl he doesn't know from anywhere and transfer 50k on the spot to her cuz she looks pretty, like wtf?? tell me why such girl will think to spend a dime on any guy when someone she doesn't even know gifted her 50k, why wouldn't she think it's just the duty of guys to give n give??

It's useless ranting online or yabing em ladies as we like. The Question is how quick are you to make that transfer to that lady without any tangible reason when you're offline undecided

Such men deserve to be lynched sad
Re: “avoid Broke And Naija Ladies” – U.S Based Nigerian Man Warns Young Men by Marynwachukwu21(f): 7:55am On Dec 31, 2023
lordnkem000:
Naija girls especially our Nairaland feminists believes na men go carry their responsibility o. Most of them are jobless and brainless but you will still see them calling a man broke when they are also broke. After my last experience, I don't want to ever have anything to do with a broke or jobless woman again. They are parasites and will suffocate you with their entitlement mentality
Is not all girls that are jobless and brainless,there are some that pretends to be brainless just to know maybe he can take care of them or what he is capable of doing.
Re: “avoid Broke And Naija Ladies” – U.S Based Nigerian Man Warns Young Men by Marynwachukwu21(f): 8:01am On Dec 31, 2023
Turquoiseee:
Oga shut up! Are you not the same men that’ll follow another woman and begin to sleep around just for the fun of it? The reason why you may be faithful now is because if you mess up, she’ll kick you out! And the goodies will cease
loud it,they keep on talking and they cant remember all they have done
Re: “avoid Broke And Naija Ladies” – U.S Based Nigerian Man Warns Young Men by Chimezie198(m): 8:12am On Dec 31, 2023
Marynwachukwu21:
loud it,they keep on talking and they cant remember all they have done
why won't you cheer him to loud it cuz na your fellow woman.

What tangible thing have you gifted your men before?
Re: “avoid Broke And Naija Ladies” – U.S Based Nigerian Man Warns Young Men by TreasureJunky: 8:13am On Dec 31, 2023
If woman feeds you, just know that you're no longer a man. Na half man you be, the woman will use you recklessly
Re: “avoid Broke And Naija Ladies” – U.S Based Nigerian Man Warns Young Men by Chimezie198(m): 8:23am On Dec 31, 2023
Immediately a naija girl accepts to become your girlfriend, her house rent beomes due for renewal, urgent hairdo, urgent shopping, urgent allowances, urgent hunger, urgent data subscription.

Immediately, "your money is our money and my money is my money".

All these URGENTS on top pvssy wey miners don mine finish. No value she'll ever add in the man's life.
Re: “avoid Broke And Naija Ladies” – U.S Based Nigerian Man Warns Young Men by Marynwachukwu21(f): 11:54am On Dec 31, 2023
Chimezie198:
why won't you cheer him to loud it cuz na your fellow woman.

What tangible thing have you gifted your men before?
i dont have one
Re: “avoid Broke And Naija Ladies” – U.S Based Nigerian Man Warns Young Men by Truvelisback(m): 12:23pm On Dec 31, 2023
SHIVA001:
Men Needs gifts too, We deserve to be spoilt too. Try dey buy your man Gifts. Men are not complicated, Little Gifts and you'll own them.
You can say that again. grin
Re: “avoid Broke And Naija Ladies” – U.S Based Nigerian Man Warns Young Men by zed7: 12:40pm On Dec 31, 2023
My problem with our men is they make a lot of noise. Who keeps patronising these girls and giving them crazy amount of money?

Nigerian men spoilt Nigerian women. It's as simple as that. The task of resetting these women's mentality also lies with the men.
Re: “avoid Broke And Naija Ladies” – U.S Based Nigerian Man Warns Young Men by APOPTOSIS: 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2023
This is Common in Diasopra naaaa
The Truth is, how many Nigeria Ladies get such Fat Job opportunities in Nigeria?
Let's leave Slay Queens out of this...
A Typical Naija GirL graduates into Unemployment and flirts around, looking for daily bread.
How would she purchase such stuffs?
An average Lady in the United States doesn't need to be a university graduate to get a fair minimum wage job. With that she can purchase all those stuffs mentioned above for her man. Put those same Ladies in Naija Lady's shoes & watch them become overtly dependent.
I'm ashamed his BSN wife could only spend such little amount of dollars on him when Ladies working in Mc Donald's, El Pollo loco, Popeyes, In and out, Chipotle and magistrate courts could spend up to $2000 on their men
Re: “avoid Broke And Naija Ladies” – U.S Based Nigerian Man Warns Young Men by Melagros(m): 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2023
This post looks sexim but he's right grin
Re: “avoid Broke And Naija Ladies” – U.S Based Nigerian Man Warns Young Men by lordnkem000(m): 2:50pm On Dec 31, 2023
Marynwachukwu21:
Is not all girls that are jobless and brainless,there are some that pretends to be brainless just to know maybe he can take care of them or what he is capable of doing.
Why should a girl pretend to be brainless just to know if he can take care of her? To me a relationship takes both efforts and everyone needs to be taken care of so no need to pretend. If you keep pretending another woman will be real with him and take your place, you never know and there are less good men out there

(1) (Reply)

The Redpill Works And This Is Proof / Perfect Man Or Woman / Will You Say This Is Love.( Guy Quits A Close To Two Years Relationship For:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.