Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million (19081 Views)

Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos / Obidient Visits IDP Camp In Abuja To Celebrate Birthday / Reno Omokri Reacts As Otedola Donates N5 Billion For North-east Intervention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by fergie001: 5:13pm On Dec 30, 2023
The 2023 Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi, on Saturday, paid a condolence visit to the IDP camps in Bokkos and Barkin-Ladi LGAs following tragic attacks that have seen many dead and several displaced.

Obi expressed concern about the number of Nigerians seeking refuge as displaced persons in their country, describing the situation as unacceptable and urging the government to address it.

He pledged five million naira each to the Bokkos & Barkin-Ladi LGAs where the displaced persons are currently seeking refuge and promised to plead to other Nigerians to come to their aid.

The former Anambra State Governor alongside his Vice-Presidential Candidate in the last general election, Datti Baba-Ahmed had earlier visited the Kano home of the Na'abbas following the death of their patriarch and ex-House of Reps Speaker, Ghalli Umar Na'abba.

https://fb.watch/pf_WAZ-eDn/?mibextid=Nif5oz

71 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2023
A leader that cares.
A man that shows empathy. Ride on!

Meanwhile, some people are doing owambe, driving expensive motorcades with tax payers money while the masses are shouting
"Ebi npa wa oo...

337 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Melagros(m): 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2023
That's nice of him, and the so called winner of the 2023 general election is eating cassava and suya and balling girls in Lagos and does not care

198 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by BossGerald: 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2023
Where is ebola??

140people were massacred in their home fgs...that man is clueless

Afamed:
The fraud remains the fraud

Stingy Pandora fraud

When hopeless people comment, you need not to be told undecided

accordadoga21:
Hehehe

Who else is tired of criticizing this Agulu green snake?

Me I no dey even bother dey comment on his matter again.

God has already exposed his true colour

Voluntary slaves everywhere in this country, tufia

Afamed:
The fraud daily transfer no dey pass N5m

Your ebola president is yet to do anything about insecurity in the country...but you dare not say anything against the drug kingpin and your pay master

190 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Totilopussylick(m): 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2023
angry

May God bless Obi.

To say the Nigeria citizens that are already made supported Obi.

The ordinary citizens will be living comfortably and happy.

The problems of Nigerians is see finished.

They see the igbos as rivals tongue

171 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2023
He did well, more blessings to him. Giving isn’t easy

124 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by mcmbonu: 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2023
Nice

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Afamed: 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2023

Stingy Pandora fraud

22 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by accordadoga21(f): 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2023
Hehehe

Who else is tired of criticizing this Agulu green snake?

Me I no dey even bother dey comment on his matter again.

I just leave Chibuzors and Chigozies to keep hyping him.

God has already exposed his true colour

27 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by kerry57: 5:25pm On Dec 30, 2023
Good one. Plateau state gave obi, a good number of vote in the last election. I am happy to see him there. Nigeria as a country need to be sincere about this insecurity thing.

Watching the interview of people from this part of plateau say what is actually going on there on arise tv makes my heart bleed. The government and the security team seem to be complecent in what is going on there.

It's plateau, Borno zamfara, imo, Anambra today, it might just be anyone else's state tomorrow. It used to be Borno alone then, look at today

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by eepeepook: 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
The government has hands in these sorts of tragedies. Coming out to paint yourselves as saints will always win the crowd over. Na my existence concern me. I go put these people matter for head only if I wan enter market.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Edoreborn: 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by omoredia: 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
Peter Obi is just the best. When we get sense we go make u president without inec sef

117 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by christm386: 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
grin
Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Slytiger: 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2023
Peter Obi loves that cap so much. That is what he wore when he visited his friend and pal Gumi (bandit lover) during the election campaign.

Bobloco:
And the president who is the commander in chief is holidaying in Lagos while the people he is elected to govern are being massacred
The Vice president visited before Peter Obi.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by omoredia: 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2023
Xourajou:
Just 5000 dollars mmm

Yes oo! Him no be theif money go get value for him hand

79 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by DeadCountry: 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2023
This ignorant criminal is still parading himself as representative of Igbos, doing his British paid work of distracting our people from Biafra restoration.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by JoeEeL(m): 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2023
Good but very unsustainable gesture.

A 4 or 8-year presidency by Obi may only bring a reprieve.

A complete dissolution and dismemberment of this nonsense called a country and the ultimate definition of new borders around indigenous communities is d first step in d right direction.

I want to warn my Plateau friends, d moment fulanis gain significant number in ur place, its almost over.

U see how arrogant they are, claiming they are indigenous to Jos. That is d same way these riff-raffs claim to be indigenous to Ilorin, proper Yoruba town o.

Reminds me of Nnamdi Kanu, d wise sage, that says the clinging onto One-Nigeria is d stamp of your demise.

Ire o.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by DaTruths: 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2023
That's a great man.

Even if 1,000 people were killed, Tinubu wouldn't care.

He only cares about his structure of embezzlement.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Afamed: 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2023

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by nzeobi(m): 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2023
A gentleman committed to doing good

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Slytiger: 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2023
Slytiger:
Peter Obi loves that cap so much. That is what he wore when he visited his friend and pal Gumi during the election campaign.
In addition,

- Before Peter Obi visited Gumi, Obidients called bandit lover Gumi a terrorist.

- When Peter Obi visited Gumi, they changed tune and said Gumi was a Nigerian and had not been convicted. They said Jesus even visited tax collectors.

- After Peter Obi lost the election, the Obidient have gone back to calling gummi a terrorist with some even blaming him for the massacre.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by agabusta: 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2023
Good and impressive move. We need more elites to show interest and empathy in national matters.

10 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by Afamed: 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2023
omoredia:

Yes oo! Him no be theif money go get value for him hand

The million $ he kept in Pandora na him heritage?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by nzeobi(m): 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2023
Afamed:

Stingy Pandora fraud
Person wey never ever make money de call another person stingy

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by agabusta: 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2023
Slytiger:
Peter Obi loves that cap so much. That is what he wore when he visited his friend and pal Gumi during the election campaign.

Unfortunately I doubt he can win any Presidential election in Nigeria.

The damage has been done already. There's no way he can comfortably pull heavy numbers from the other zones.

From my point of view, the last election was his best chance. But a lot of the gains he made has been swept away by insensitive management of the electoral loss.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by ReubenE(m): 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2023
Xourajou:
Just 5000 dollars mmm
Where is your own donation

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits IDP Camps In Bokkos & Barkin-ladi LGAs, donates N5 Million by DaTruths: 5:29pm On Dec 30, 2023
Afamed:

How much your papa transfer?

31 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2015: Jimi Agbaje Receives Over 3,000 APC Defectors Into Lagos PDP / EFCC Freezes Bola Shagaya’s N500m Account Over Patience Jonathan's Probe / Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.