Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) (19092 Views)

Lere Olayinka Drinks With Friends As Sheriff Loses At Supreme Court (Photos) / Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) / " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by zoba88: 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fayose's aide Lere Olayinka has lost his mum,Mama Lalere, to the cold hand of death.He said....

'Momo Lalere, you finally succumb to the superior power of death. Even though we tried to let you stay with us, you chose to heed the call of the saints.

I do not mourn, I do not weep, I do not grief. Rather, I celebrate a mother who was a mother indeed.

Momo Lalere, Iwo olodo oba, teni gbola omo ateni gbore... RIP'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/fayoses-aide-lere-olayinkas-mother-is.html?m=1

Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by Mynd44: 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
Errrr………

Lere hinted that someone was dead. Turns out the person is alive and now this.

Coincidence or something else?

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by tolexy007(m): 2:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
cry cry cry
Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by Xcelinteriors(f): 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
This is call celebration of life well spent
Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by Okanokan(m): 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
May Almighty God grant our Broda and friend of the masses the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss. RIP MAMA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by sexymoma(f): 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
R.I.P ma'm
Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by MutantMetahuman: 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hope he won't blame Buhari for this.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by TINALETC3(f): 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
K
Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by BCISLTD: 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
angry you wake up in the morning and be wishing someone death...now see urself

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by EmeeNaka: 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
Mynd44:
Errrr………

and whoever it is shall die
Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 2:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
abeg. Free me
Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by Fedayeen02: 2:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
Mynd44:
Errrr………

Is that all you can post? Playing politics with someone mothet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by ovieigho(m): 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2017
Mynd44:
Errrr………

igbawo ni maku oni' Ku...all will still die one day including the person you tried to eulogise

3 Likes

Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by Fedayeen02: 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ask4Info:
After Praying Day and Night for Buhari to Die.

This is a clear warning to all you evil children still wishing evil for Buhari. One by one you will begin to loose the person you love most in your family.
Any Nigeria that says my President will die will lose his own President

Leave those ones

5 Likes

Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by ephi123(f): 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ask4Info:
After Praying Day and Night for Buhari to Die.

This is a clear warning to all you evil children still wishing evil for Buhari. One by one you will begin to loose the person you love most in your family.

Jeez, stop being petty! What difference is there between you and the evil children you are referring to?
Nigerians and cursing, so disgusting.

7 Likes

Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by Qyubee(m): 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
RIP mama!
Lesson : Never wish someone else dead! Co's we don't knw who myt b next.
Hope lere n fayose learn 4rm ds.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by ademega(m): 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
RIP
Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by johnmattew: 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
lesson: never wish someone death

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by Cope1(m): 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
RIP
Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by Super1Star: 3:01pm On Feb 02, 2017
How will Lere pay the 3bn suit of Fayemi with this Owambe party coming up now?
Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by Joshjings(f): 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
They have killed her
Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by Dandeson1(m): 3:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
ephi123:

Jeez, stop being petty! What difference is there between you and the evil children you are referring to?
Nigerians and cursing, so disgusting.
shatap der

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by Firefire(m): 3:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
RIP
Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by permsec: 3:05pm On Feb 02, 2017
Eram quod es,Eris quod sum.... I am what you are, u will be what I am.
Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by ephi123(f): 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ask4Info:

They are evil because they are praying for Mr President's downfall. I am a Saint because i am warning them of the consequences of their wishes.

You are scared because you are amongst the evil children. I think i have seen your demonic comment on Mr President.

You are just a very petty human being, and to think it is a guy typing this, na real wa. There is no difference between you and the ones you are referring to. You are ONE and the SAME.

Scared of who? You? You must be kidding me.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by ephi123(f): 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
[s]
Dandeson1:
shatap der
[/s]
Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by VickyRotex(f): 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
Sun Re Mama!
Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by adem30: 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Is that all you can post? Playing politics with someone mothet

The same way Him and his Boss played politics with someone Father.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Aide Lere Olayinka's Mother Is Dead!(photos) by hushshinani(m): 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
no be ur wahala kill am...
iranse baba mad-man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Is No Longer Breathing In Imo – Okorocha / Osinbajo Delivers An Address At The Rockefeller Foundation In New York, USA / IMSU Students Chant NO LIGHT During Gov. Hope Uzodinma's Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.