Stats: 3,158,174 members, 7,835,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola (13017 Views)

Osun: Oyetola Congratulates Adeleke After Supreme Court Victory / Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) / Osun 2022: Aregbesola Declares War, Criticizes Oyetola, Tinubu, Akande (2) (3) (4)

Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by chokekachy: 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2023
The former governor of Osun state and erstwhile minister of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola, has blamed lost of power of All Progressives Congress (APC) in Osun state on refusal of his successor, Adegboyega Oyetola to follow his dictate and precepts.

Aregbesola berated associates of Oyetola for nursing animosity against him without any reason and refusal to respect all the reconciliatory agreements sanction by President Bola Tinubu.

The ex-minister speaking in Yoruba language at end of the year party of his faction named Omoluabi caucus held in Osogbo capital of Osun state, stated that he begged Oyetola for three years but he refused which led to his lost at the 2022 gubernatorial election.

He said: “God spoke in Osun but people did not see what God did in Osun state. Three politicians including myself in Yoruba land, God made us to be successful. Awolowo started it, he finished his tenure and handed over to the person that he wished, the person did not do well until he lost the power. Asiwaju Bola Tinubu did 8 years tenure and he handed over to the person he wished, those he handed over to did the wish of the party and his wish, the party still retain power till date.

“The third person is myself… I was in government for 8 years, I handed over to the person I felt will do my biddings and follow my dictates but he betrayed me and the party, you can see the consequences.

“Those that are not patient, they are saying rubbish, when I endorsed Sheu. I begged for three years that we must not lose the state. I never fight anybody in the past, I don’t know the reason why they are fighting me.

He added: “They met us in the party. I told my people to support the government of my successor. In August 26th 2021, our overall boss told us to do a meeting with his representatives in Abuja, 31 people from my group met with the representatives. They agreed that they should consider our faction in government by giving us one-third of appointment. I agreed with it. I gave them conditions that will make me campaign for them for gubernatorial election, but nothing came out of it.

“We embarked on several journeys to ensure we have a formidable house to the poll but their spokesman said on OSBC that anybody who is not invited should not come. So I have to stay away.

“They organised several campaign of calumny against me, when things failed they started pushing blames on me for losing the election. We are here to enjoy the festive season. I can assure you that with our plans, by this time next year, you will know our next moves.”

Earlier, Aregbesola led his caucus including ex-secretary to the state government, Moshood Adeoti, Ex-Speaker, Najeem Salam, ex-APC chair, Lowo Adebiyi, Ex-Information Commissioner, Lani Baderinwa and others to the palace of Ataoja of Osogbo, Oba Jimoh Olanipekun for courtesy visit.

Oba Olanipekun speaking in Yoruba said, “Osogbo will never forget Aregbesola. The ex-governor played prominent role in enthroning the incumbent government in Osun state. I believe that Aregbesola still have more influence and power in the politics of Osun state.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/aregbesola-blames-oyetola-for-apcs-defeat-in-osun/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by TemplarLandry: 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2023

Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by illicit(m): 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2023
The only this man did as Interior Minister is to announce public holidays for 4 years

Baba Hafusa

🤚

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by rayvelez(m): 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2023

Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by Bobloco: 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2023
sad
Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by MyMouth(m): 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2023
Na Tinubu be presido now oooo, no be Buhari aka sit-down look, no go do pass yaself make them no deal with you

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by Omoboricash(m): 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2023
You are just trying to redeem your image. Have you forgotten all the trash you said during electioneering.
You said you thought Tinubu was reliable leader but he wasnt trust worthy.
You said he's peeing on his body
So u said so many nasty thing.
You already did ur worst to the party that made u.
Tinubu has moved on.
Dey your dey make Oyetola also dey hin dey
Ingrate man

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by abdeefggh: 8:44pm On Dec 31, 2023
This man actually did well during his tenure, Osun state had the least poor people and least unemployment rate in Nigeria during his tenure. He also constructs one the best roads and obviously the best schools in Nigeria till date,Free food for students etc.

He is actually not doing a bad thing if wishes his successor follow his steps, i am sure people of osun will vote for him 100 times if it's possible. The dancing governor should prepare to leave in 2026

Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by Judolisco(m): 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2023
Dat one Don go baba move on angry

Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by happney65: 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2023
Oga wey dey pay half salaries and no salaries too dey talk.

Wonders shall never end

Nonesense!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by iCauseTrouble: 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2023
wink
Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by Goodday55: 8:58pm On Dec 31, 2023
He tried

Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by jiz: 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2023
You envied him because he performed better than you in office. All your successors always do better than you. Go and see wonders Tunji Ojo is doing as Minister of Interior.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by iuni: 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2023
APC hasn't been anyway near good at all
Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by Seasasa(m): 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2023
He is actually not doing bad if wishes his successor follow his steps. The dancing governor should prepare to leave in 2026

Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by Coldspice: 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2023
Aregbe played himself.
He is a rat who thinks of himself an elephant.

Who ever thought Wike will be closer to Tinubu as President than Aregbe?

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by toxxnoni(m): 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2023
Do you know that we can give you portable water with our borehole drilling experience. Start the year with the best solution. Contact us
Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by SirBunky85(m): 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2023
abdeefggh:
This man actually did well during his tenure, Osun state had the least poor people and least unemployment rate in Nigeria during his tenure. He also constructs one the best roads and obviously the best schools in Nigeria till date,Free food for students etc.

He is actually not doing bad if wishes his successor follow his steps. The dancing governor should prepare to leave in 2026
go and check the debt profile of osun during his tenure. No be same Aregbe rascal wey been dey pay some civil servants, half salary?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by Mosba: 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2023
Bullshit

Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by AFconsult1(m): 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2023
Just stfu

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by Ballack1(m): 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2023
Story for the gods

Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by Coldspice: 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2023
Omoboricash:
You are just trying to redeem your image. Have you fprgotten all the trash you said during electioneering.
You said ypu thought Tinubu was reliable leader but he wasnt trust worthy.
He said he's peeing in his body
So u said so many nasty thing.
You already did ur worst to the party that made u.
Tinubu has moved on.
Dey your dey make Oyetola also dey hin dey
Ingrate man

Was it Oyetola that told him to openly insult Tinubu during the election?
Aregbe is an idiot. Go to his social media pages and see how people make fun of the bearded failure.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by MindOnMatters00(m): 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2023
It is too late to cry when the head is off. Since 2022 and you all just realized Oyetola caused the loss.

SMH.

Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by Flame333: 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2023
87 trillion, shame is yet to depart from the failed party..

Poverty legacy roaming the streets of Nigeria..

Bandits killing in surplus bags yet werey dey nod head like lizard say them try..

Shame
Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by abdeefggh: 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2023
SirBunky85:
go and check the debt profile of osun during his tenure. No be same Aregbe rascal wey been dey pay some civil servants, half salary?

Oyetola was actually his chief of staff and his advisor

Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by Greenback: 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2023
You don't have any plan. The people are ones that have plans. The only plan you have is supreme court
Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by Coldspice: 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2023
abdeefggh:

Oyetola was actually his che

Story
Was it Oyetola that told Aregbe to insult Tinubu?

You see, Aregbe is a very stupid fellow. He was following ElRufai to play spoilers against Tinubu. When Tinubu cancelled his birthday program and went to Kaduna to commiserate with ElRufai during the terror attacks, ElRufai made up with Tinubu same day. Meanwhile the foolish Aregbe was left in the cold.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by MindOnMatters00(m): 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2023
vayewy:
[/b][/color]

ALSO GET A VERIFIED USA BANK ACCOUNT THAT ALLOW YOU TO WITHDRAW FUNDS TO NIGERIAN BANK ACCOUNT AND MAKE ONLINE PAYMENT.

Bro what is the meaning of this thing you did?

[b]
Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by TheFreshVanilla: 9:07pm On Dec 31, 2023
What about the payment of half salary he started and the billions of naira in debt?
abdeefggh:

He is actually not doing a bad thing if wishes his successor follow his steps, i am sure people of osun will vote for him 100 times if it's possible. The dancing governor should prepare to leave in 2026

Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by legba1(m): 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2023
abdeefggh:

Same Aregbesola that was paying 25% salary... Haba... His projects which were many enriched him via crazy inflation. Workers were terribly dealt with. Pls, i beg ooo

Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by MindOnMatters00(m): 9:08pm On Dec 31, 2023
vayewy:
[/b][/color]

ALSO GET A VERIFIED USA BANK ACCOUNT THAT ALLOW YOU TO WITHDRAW FUNDS TO NIGERIAN BANK ACCOUNT AND MAKE ONLINE PAYMENT.

[b]

Why did you download my photo and using it to scam?

Tinubu Approved N3bn For National Social Register Verification – Bayo Onanuga / 'The Protest Will Go On': NLC insists After Emergency Meeting With FG / NAF Refutes Reports Of Airforce Jet Crash