Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola (13061 Views)

Osun: Oyetola Congratulates Adeleke After Supreme Court Victory / Tinubu’s Muslim-Muslim Ticket Caused APC’s Defeat In Lagos: Sanwo-Olu (Video) / Osun 2022: Aregbesola Declares War, Criticizes Oyetola, Tinubu, Akande (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by Harfisco(m): 5:29am On Jan 01
jiz:
You envied him because he performed better than you in office. All your successors always do better than you. Go and see wonders Tunji Ojo is doing as Minister of Interior.

I concur

1 Like

Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by maasoap(m): 6:47am On Jan 01
And you, Aregbesola made sure of it. The same way you wished Tinubu would lose. You and Oyetola are both losers in Osun state because both of you are still here moving up and down, gearing for the next guber election grin grin grin.
Losers
Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by maasoap(m): 7:00am On Jan 01
abdeefggh:
This man actually did well during his tenure, Osun state had the least poor people and least unemployment rate in Nigeria during his tenure. He also constructs one the best roads and obviously the best schools in Nigeria till date,Free food for students etc.

At what expense my friend? He put Osun state in many long term huge debts by borrowing recklessly. He's the reason why his successors couldn't and still can't borrow one naira. Meanwhile, he wasted of the money, we're not talking about the parts that went back into his pockets through various ways.

He is actually not doing a bad thing if wishes his successor follow his steps, i am sure people of osun will vote for him 100 times if it's possible. The dancing governor should prepare to leave in 2026
If you want your successor to do your biddings and dictates and he refused, must you now scatter everything?

1 Like

Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by LeonSaab: 7:01am On Jan 01
maasoap:

At what expense my friend? He put Osun state in many long term huge debts by borrowing recklessly. He's the reason why his successors couldn't and still can't borrow one naira. Meanwhile, he wasted of the money, we're not talking about the parts that went back into his pockets through various ways.

If you want your successor to do your biddings and dictates and he refused, must you now scatter everything?
you're talking like you're new to Nigerian politics....
Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by LeonSaab: 7:06am On Jan 01
SirBunky85:
go and check the debt profile of osun during his tenure. No be same Aregbe rascal wey been dey pay some civil servants, half salary?
it wasn't entirely his fault....there was serious economic turmoil during his tenure and it was that time dollar started first started spinning out of control making it harder for him to mange the state debt profile....he had good intentions for the state
Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by LeonSaab: 7:16am On Jan 01
Eriokanmi:
Aregbe tried hard to prevent this failure of a man from winning, alas!
Only aregbe knows tinubu inside-out cos he had dined and eined with him. But some gullible fellas kept shouting jagaban here and there. Even fashola stayed aloof by saying , i mind my business. Dem know say baba na King of propaganda who had nothing to offer. How one person claimed the works of all the past governors in lagos all because he wanted to fulfil his lifetime ambition remains a mystery, as if we lagosians are foolish. Of course, we proved we were not, during the elections. When they didn't know how to further bury their shame, they kept attacking ibos, saying they voted obi instead of tinubu. Alimosho is 95% yorubas yet, tinubu lost there. That alone is a proof he doesn't measure up here.

If he was so loved in lagis as Mr magic, he should have swept all the votes. We knew better why he lost here.

Elections are over. Ebi koi tii pa yin grin

lol you mean Fashola that was head of Tinubu campaign Election monitoring team? The sane Fashola that slept in the monitoring Office for 3 days collating the results? Tinubu lost in Lagos partly to the Muslim Muslim ticket, and he lost in Alimosho because that's Aregbes quarters in Lagos, and if you paid attention during that period you will know that the first thing Oba Akinolu said to Tinubu when he came to Lagos was that he should warn Aregbe, that they know what he did in Alimosho and that if he was not careful he will be chased from Lagos.....it was the very next day Aregbe joined the APC campaigns in Lagos asking that they vote for APC.....he wanted to show he had power and he has done his worst and lost out.....all what he is trying to do now is to try and stay relevant but i doubt anyone in the party trust him anymore....even his base in Alimosho has been taken from him and he is just trying to round up what he can in Osun.....

1 Like

Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by Gaabasky: 7:17am On Jan 01
The third person is myself… I was in government for 8 years, I handed over to the person I felt will do my biddings and follow my dictates but he betrayed me and the party, you can see the consequences.

Our politicians n their senseless thinking
Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by Sirianese: 7:43am On Jan 01
Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by ejimatic: 7:47am On Jan 01
chokekachy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/aregbesola-blames-oyetola-for-apcs-defeat-in-osun/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Infractstructurally Aregbesola did well in his first tenure but he plunged Osun State into debts in his second tenure leading to the payment of half salary to the civil servants in the state . By the time Oyetola was coming in 2018 APC had lost the grip of power by the maladministration of Aregbesola. In fact Aregbe did not follow Oyetola to campaign during the election. APC had to rig the election through rerun .

The tenure of Oyetola had human face and deviated from 2nd term inglorious reign of Aregbe. Aregbesola still wanted to dictate for Oyetola. The incumbent governor is the party leader not the former governor. Aregbesola wanted to be the party leader again. Tinubu in Lagos would not openly dictate for any governor.He knows how to play his politics. As a result Aregbesola led a faction in Osun and they all voted PDP and Adeleke. As if that was not enough he was campaigning against BAT in the build of the presidential election. BAT was smarter and he defeated all of them.
Aregbesola used his greed against the party that made him commissioner in Lagos and governor in Osun . The only solution he has now is to go to PDP for he is gradully going into extinction in APC.

As for Oyetola he should have known that Osun workers wanted their outstanding salaries . He claimed no money to do so but he left about 40 biilions naira when he was leaving the office. Why not paying out of the money.?
As for Adeleke he used the outstanding salaries to campaign. After a year now how many months has he paid? How many months will he pay in the next two years? The last year is for another campaign! Nothing will be done!
Does that not show that all politicians are the same?

From what Aregbesola said in Osogbo it is clear that when politicians fight it is not in the interest of the masses but it is all about greed ,self enrichment and fleecing of the masses.

4 Likes

Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by Karufi: 8:31am On Jan 01
Aregbesola and his gangs have gone to political oblivion
Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by MightySparrow: 9:05am On Jan 01
abdeefggh:
This man actually did well during his tenure, Osun state had the least poor people and least unemployment rate in Nigeria during his tenure. He also constructs one the best roads and obviously the best schools in Nigeria till date,Free food for students etc.

He is actually not doing a bad thing if wishes his successor follow his steps, i am sure people of osun will vote for him 100 times if it's possible. The dancing governor should prepare to leave in 2026

He marred his works by trying to rock to the ship of religious tolerance of the state. He thinks Osu n State is Kano or Katsina. He was not sensitive at all.

1 Like

Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by NuhuAjang71(m): 10:02am On Jan 01
Another Wike in disguise shocked
Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by Tharyor1984(m): 10:06am On Jan 01
abdeefggh:

which state are you from ! You must be. Crazy, you are not in Osun and you are opening your mouth like this
Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by Timmi: 10:24am On Jan 01
chokekachy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/aregbesola-blames-oyetola-for-apcs-defeat-in-osun/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

“ The third person is myself… I was in government for 8 years, I handed over to the person I felt will do my biddings and follow my dictates but he betrayed me and the party, you can see the consequences”

By what he said above, this man is suffering from self delusion. You are looking for a zombie that will do your biddings and be dictated to? Some of these politicians want to turn themselves into a tin god a,d that’s why God disgraced him. He is redundant in Osun State.

1 Like

Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by tabaralph: 11:08am On Jan 01
Omoboricash:
You are just trying to redeem your image. Have you fprgotten all the trash you said during electioneering.
You said ypu thought Tinubu was reliable leader but he wasnt trust worthy.
He said he's peeing in his body
So u said so many nasty thing.
You already did ur worst to the party that made u.
Tinubu has moved on.
Dey your dey make Oyetola also dey hin dey
Ingrate man
He never knows that history doesn’t always forget
Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by Exceed15: 11:11am On Jan 01
They blame pdp , they blame themselves. Confused party.
Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by blackboy(m): 11:54am On Jan 01
Aregbe paid the foundation for his defeat.
Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by SirBunky85(m): 1:50pm On Jan 01
LeonSaab:
it wasn't entirely his fault....there was serious economic turmoil during his tenure and it was that time dollar started first started spinning out of control making it harder for him to mange the state debt profile....he had good intentions for the state
same way every political office holder has "good intentions"for his people. Good intentions ko,better intentions ni

1 Like

Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by zoedew: 6:16pm On Jan 01
WILL THIS SHAMELESS, TACTLESS, DIVISIVE AND ARROGANT FELLOW PLEASE BE QUIET.
Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by Dchampion65: 6:09am On Jan 02
abdeefggh:

Can you please add that he is very much delighted in paying half salaries, owing pensioners and nearly cause religion war for his policies on school uniform.

Balance reporting
Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by Dchampion65: 6:18am On Jan 02
“We exalted him beyond his status and he turned himself to a god over us and we had sworn to ridicule anyone who compared himself to God." - Aregbesola

“they’re already urinating on themselves.” - Aregbesola

“Only God can terrify us, not man. Go and tell them wherever they are, we own this party. We own this Afenifere group" - Aregbesola

1 Like

Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by aremubabs: 6:35am On Jan 02
Oyetola's only mistake was saving money while workers were crying for their entitlements. That was why he failed. In economics, you increase savings in the time of plenty, and decrease savings in the time of little.

Because he was saving heavily, he did not invest heavily in infrastructures (like Aregbesola), so the people did not feel him.
Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by maasoap(m): 11:57am On Jan 02
LeonSaab:
you're talking like you're new to Nigerian politics....
I'm talking like it shouldn't have to be like that always
Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by LeonSaab: 1:28pm On Jan 02
maasoap:

I'm talking like it shouldn't have to be like that always
well it is and not just in Nigeria.....I suggest you open yours and smell the coffee
Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by maasoap(m): 3:23pm On Jan 02
LeonSaab:
well it is and not just in Nigeria.....I suggest you open yours and smell the coffee
Well, Oyetola called his bluff and life didn't end. And it didn't start with Oyetola, it still won't end with me. So, if I say no tomorrow, I'm not setting a precedent
Re: Osun: Oyetola Responsible For Apc's Defeat In 2022 - Aregbesola by LeonSaab: 1:29am On Jan 03
maasoap:

Well, Oyetola called his bluff and life didn't end. And it didn't start with Oyetola, it still won't end with me. So, if I say no tomorrow, I'm not setting a precedent
Oyetola lost the Governorship and spent a year in court......every one dependent on his Governorship or invested in it lost out.....when it comes to politics it's beyond just you.......so when you say no be prepared to risk the livelihood of all who depend on you from your deputy to party members to the man on the streets who believes in you enough to want to vote for you....just a thought.....on a side note they did beg aragbe but it seems whatever Oyetola did to him skared him beyond forgiveness, Oyetola still came out okay but you can't tell me he is happy about losing the Governorship and worse of all to the dancing man.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ortom To Yahaya Bello: Go There And Respond, Don’t Disgrace Former Governors / FG Running Short Of Cash, Okonjo-iweala Insists / NRC Successfully Connects Ph-enugu Rail Line, Train Move 1st Time In 12 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.