Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (126927 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (257) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BrightFuture48: 11:16am On Mar 22
GabsonFX2:
My people, Infinity Forex Funds Prop Firm has stolen $9,000 of my $10K profits. Then they deactivated my live account after they took the $9,000 profits, then they made the $9,000 deducted count as a daily drawdown and then used it to breach the live account based on maximum daily drawdown. How can you steal my money and make it count as a daily drawdown?

Please you all, take time to go through all the attached.

They confirmed max lot is 4.41, but then selected all profitable trades with 3 lot as violations.
This bucket shop prop firm will always find one excuse or the other to deny traders payout. They are crooks just like bucket shops brokers of old.

Pls just kickstart charge back option asap. Sorry for this day light bandits stealing.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 11:28am On Mar 22
dmahn:

Damn!! cry... This is disheartening.. A whole $9k..This guys are scammers.. Heading to trust pilot to drop my zero star rating ASAP embarassed.... Sorry about the loss boss

Ah don go drop review for trust pilot sef, dem must to collect woto woto, operation honey bee strike activated...

meanwhile I'm getting set to long US30, looks like Powell may unleash mayhem in the market today, maybe US30 may do 300 to 400 pips today....🤔

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by klinksd: 12:02pm On Mar 22
GabsonFX2:
My people, Infinity Forex Funds Prop Firm has stolen $9,000 of my $10K profits. Then they deactivated my live account after they took the $9,000 profits, then they made the $9,000 deducted count as a daily drawdown and then used it to breach the live account based on maximum daily drawdown. How can you steal my money and make it count as a daily drawdown?

They confirmed max lot is 4.41, but then selected all profitable trades with 3 lot as violations.

So sorry to hear about this, Chief.

The model of most prop firms is built like a Ponzi Scheme, even though they won't admit to it.

The moment they started banning some countries and refusing payouts for flimsy reasons, I knew most of them wouldn't last.

FundedNext appears to have a sustainable model, at least for now. Also, do a charge back as you had planned, to reclaim your fees.

🥂
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by klinksd: 12:05pm On Mar 22
OfficialP:

Yesterday really exposed my emotional lapses, coupled with that, I.miscalculated. all responsible taken.

My setup didn't fail, I failed my setup by being impatient.

Result: phase 2 lost.

Modified: reason for this update is because I updated the group when I won the giveaway and when I passed phase 1.

Sorry about this, Chief.

You will overcome and pass; just work on the issues you highlighted and keep doing the needful.

🥂
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by klinksd: 12:10pm On Mar 22
klinksd:
XAUUSD - Buy Limit
E: 2176.5
S: 2174.5
T: 2205.5 {2209.5}
R: 1: 14.5

AUDUSD - Buy Limit
E: 0.6483
S: 0.6475
T: 0.6632
R: 1:18.6

@Fxwarrior ...at what price are you buying Gold?

🥂

AU yet to be triggered.

SL hit on Gold; re-entry placed.

XAUUSD - Buy Limit
E: 2151.8
S: 2148.8
T: 2205.8 {2209.5}
R: 1:18
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by samfelly: 12:27pm On Mar 22
OfficialP:

Yesterday really exposed my emotional lapses, coupled with that, I.miscalculated. all responsible taken.

My setup didn't fail, I failed my setup by being impatient.

Result: phase 2 lost.

Modified: reason for this update is because I updated the group when I won the giveaway and when I passed phase 1.

Pele, master. Thank God you dished out that advice of not trading all one's accounts simultaneously. Shebi you still get funded account? The one you withdrew from.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PIPSMARSHALL: 12:33pm On Mar 22
nzechu:
Looking to buy to 423 and 685
Nasdaq looks like a range.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 12:33pm On Mar 22
They deserve everything

samfelly:

So sorry, boss. Boss, I want to go drop a review on Trust Pilot and I'll be adding links (of your activities) that'll direct anybody here. Do you okay it, chief? And I'll likewise do same on the X app.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PIPSMARSHALL: 12:35pm On Mar 22
GabsonFX2:

Dis are reasons usa is sending propfirms away. The scam is too much.

Honestly, imagine legally earned 10M naira gone just like dat. Omo I no fit o for dis economy. Call EFCC abeg

Propfirms need regulations or its best to risk personal funds

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 12:40pm On Mar 22
Davigle:

Ah don go drop review for trust pilot sef, dem must to collect woto woto, operation honey bee strike activated...

meanwhile I'm getting set to long US30, looks like Powell may unleash mayhem in the market today, maybe US30 may do 300 to 400 pips today....🤔

No time oo.. They must collect... But wait o, shey No be you talk say Mondays and Fridays are removed from your trading days forever? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 12:46pm On Mar 22
samfelly:

Pele, master. Thank God you dished out that advice of not trading all one's accounts simultaneously. Shebi you still get funded account? The one you withdrew from.

Yes boss, already made request for second payout. Was waiting for it to be processed first b4 informing the FAM (for motivational purpose)

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GarkiAccessory(m): 12:54pm On Mar 22
Davigle:

u30 & u100 are primed for sell
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by BrightFuture48: 1:07pm On Mar 22
exited ecad @ breakeven yesterday. I want to ride this one down EurNzd rr 1:3. I will move my SL once rr1:1 is realized @79.85

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 1:19pm On Mar 22
Donsheddy:
Sell Gold

Entry 2168
Sl 2173
Tp 2163

RrR 1:1

Sell gbpusd

Entry 26000
Sal 26300
Tp 25700

Rrr 1:1

Sell gbpusd

Ent 26000

Sl 26300

Tp 25600

Rrr 1:0.33😂😂

🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

Gold sl picked damnnn.

Gu second trade tp hit ..
First still running
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 1:49pm On Mar 22
OfficialP:
Sell UJ

Ensure you close b4 fed speak. If you get mind, u fit leave it till Monday

Closed with 40pips profit.

Sell resumes after fed speak
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 1:52pm On Mar 22
PIPSMARSHALL:

Nasdaq looks like a range.
e don spoil already

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 1:58pm On Mar 22
dmahn:

No time oo.. They must collect... But wait o, shey No be you talk say Mondays and Fridays are removed from your trading days forever? grin grin

Monday's Yes but Friday 😳
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 1:59pm On Mar 22
GarkiAccessory:

u30 & u100 are primed for sell

yes they are about to sell, I have short pending order on US30, I'm staying adaptive...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 2:03pm On Mar 22
nzechu:

This is painful. Omo

Anytime I hear consistency rule, I no de near am at all

Whats consistency rule all about make we dey learn.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Geovanni412(m): 2:10pm On Mar 22
Davigle:

Monday's Yes but Friday 😳

Thursday and Friday may even be the best days to trade for your system.

If other days have been failing you, why not try sth new?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Davigle(m): 2:13pm On Mar 22
Geovanni412:

Thursday and Friday may even be the best days to trade for your system.

If other days have been failing you, why not try sth new?

Well I have found not trading on Mondays gives me more clarity on my analysis, as it helps me too validate my analysis as the week commence but I have been having some profitable trades on Fri most especially on US30 which made me reconsider
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by JasonNOTStatham: 2:23pm On Mar 22
GabsonFX2:

It is obvious they don't pay five figures, people were complaining many weeks ago. So sad many firms are just shady and only pay themselves higher figure (alternate accounts) as promotion.

Cooked up excuse, some wouldn't approve your KYC or give you a refund (time wasted of course).
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 2:28pm On Mar 22
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/infinityforexfunds.com

this is their link. We will run them street now....Just pass by that place and greet them please.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by JasonNOTStatham: 2:32pm On Mar 22
Donsheddy PriceActionZ

Most of these CEO are university students or graduates doing "try your luck"
Angelo of TFT should be about 25 years, playing with grown-up men and women in the industry.

Blue guardian (Sean B.) - That boy is he even up to 22?

Gen Z dey use all of use dey play. Some of these CEOs have turn it to sporty bet mentality forgetting that there will always be good traders just like there are "good" gamblers.

If prop firm is a final year school project they should let us know.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by JasonNOTStatham: 2:37pm On Mar 22
TFT created a poll with an option

• Payout to trader ?
Like WTH? ain't you supposed to pay traders, is that even an option to be selected.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by AK284(m): 2:38pm On Mar 22
GabsonFX2:

Too bad this people have decided to toll this fraudulent path after all your hard work.
This is really painful.
God really save them,they did not have office for naija,like 100guys for just pay them a visit on a Monday morning. they for explain tire.
Sorry for loss Boss! embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 2:39pm On Mar 22
JasonNOTStatham:
Donsheddy PriceActionZ

Most of these CEO are university students or graduates doing "try your luck"
Angelo of TFT should be about 25 years, playing with grown-up men and women in the industry.

Blue guardian (Sean B.) - That boy is he even up to 22?

Gen Z dey use all of use dey play. Some of these CEOs have turn it to sporty bet mentality forgetting that there will always be good traders just like there are "good" gamblers.

If prop firm is a final year school project they should let us know.
lolz. when i see some of their pics on twitter, i always wonder how they got there. And you know, many are techy guys, so they know alot how to run the scheme successfully to favour them. If one fail, they go and create another one, get influencers and hype themselves on review pages. Just like the days of crypto coins boom and rug pulling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by JasonNOTStatham: 2:40pm On Mar 22
OfficialP:

No bro, I was not in a haste. If I was, I would have passed phase 2 since.

The impatience was that I should have wait for FOMC to be out before executing my trade, and I also miscalculated, (without double checking)

It was the miscalculation that affected me.
Sorry brethren...

P - No one available in drawdown to assist him in hedging? At least rescue one out of two. No pity for prop firms again.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 2:52pm On Mar 22
PriceActionZ:

this is their link. We will run them street now....Just pass by that place and greet them please.

Mehn going through their site, I discover 100k package is almost 900usd.
With a DD of 15%.

The 15% MDD is a red flag

Losing almost 1800 USD, that's huge, I pray the charge back sails through.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by JasonNOTStatham: 2:54pm On Mar 22
PriceActionZ:

lolz. when i see some of their pics on twitter, i always wonder how they got there. And you know, many are techy guys, so they know alot how to run the scheme successfully to favour them. If one fail, they go and create another one, get influencers and hype themselves on review pages. Just like the days of crypto coins boom and rug pulling.
Save up to $500 - $5000 (Could cost more depending on quality).

• Pay and build a site ($)
• Open discord (Free)
• Subscribe to live markets and trade able CFDs ($)
• Subscribe/Pay for a platform license (e.g. Metaquotes for metatrader)
- Create your in house broker ($) if your region permits.
• Integrate results to users.
• Test
• Promote ($)

Gift $5K challenge x 1000 as a start
Pay the 25 people that made it to payout.

Borrow $20K to pay more traders to gain trust.
Offer the sweetest discount for big challenge.

Receive purchases from

100 x $50 (5k profits) for 5K account
Average of 200x $250 (50K profits) for 10-100K challenge
10 x 800 (8K profits) for 200K account
Earnings > 60K

Ban, slip, breach, rug pull and frustrate traders. All can be achieved in a year. Longer year, longer build, bigger cash out

Disclaimer - Do not read twice.... Wahala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by EASYLIFE4US: 3:04pm On Mar 22
PriceActionZ:

I have posted my review. cool
Bloody scammers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Wealthfit: 3:05pm On Mar 22
GabsonFX2:
[b]My people, Infinity Forex Funds Prop Firm has stolen $9,000 of my $10K profits. Then they deactivated my live account after they took the $9,000 profits, then they made the $9,000 deducted count as a daily drawdown and then used it to breach the live account based on maximum daily drawdown. How can you steal my money and make it count as a daily drawdownPlease you all, take time to go through all the attached.

Go and drag them on Twitter with your evidence and tag some prominent prop firms and Reviews sites like wikifx, Trust pilot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (257) (Reply)

How You Can Make Up To 500k Every Month On Fiverr With $10 / First Bank 'First Monie' Mobile Money / How To Check NIN Number On MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile & Online

Viewing this topic: XAUTrader4L2, eljayi99(m), LincolnOnyeabor and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.