Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 - Business (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 (107408 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (231) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by osibenaezekiel: 2:51pm On Mar 21
OfficialP:

Pay with crypto (usdt)
can you assist me with that bitget no gree send verification code, bybit another issue
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 3:16pm On Mar 21
osibenaezekiel:
can you assist me with that bitget no gree send verification code, bybit another issue
send your phone number to my DM. I will call you once my phone is up
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by osibenaezekiel: 3:32pm On Mar 21
OfficialP:
send your phone number to my DM. I will call you once my phone is up
my name at yahoo is my mail. I don't know how nairaland mail works. My number 0.7.0. three three six two four zero44
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 3:35pm On Mar 21
osibenaezekiel:
my name at yahoo is my mail. I don't know how nairaland mail works. My number 0.7.0. three three six two four zero44

I.replied your DM this morning, so you can send email now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by PriceActionZ: 4:03pm On Mar 21
Oga gabsonFX2 your gold don dey cook something for daily o... It may be a long ride weeks ahead.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by friendbee: 4:26pm On Mar 21
Hmm, you hurry out of this phase2. You are doing well but you see this Russia style no go work.
Over leverage=Over speeding=Fatal accident. (Death of account)
OfficialP:

Yesterday really exposed my emotional lapses, coupled with that, I.miscalculated. all responsible taken.

My setup didn't fail, I failed my setup by being impatient.

Result: phase 2 lost.

Modified: reason for this update is because I updated the group when I won the giveaway and when I passed phase 1.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 4:28pm On Mar 21
nzechu:

Movement begun
Gbpusd doing the 100% line interaction, while eurusd be avoiding it

I hope it's sustained cos this market Na werey
Who will now come and apologize for the huge draw down, that yesterday's upward movement wasn't envisaged. Now these Guys are selling as expected.

All I can see is that these guys went to pay homage to the 23% entry line before dropping.

Hopefully it continues to 423%.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 4:33pm On Mar 21
friendbee:
Hmm, you hurry out of this phase2. You are doing well but you see this Russia style no go work.
Over leverage=Over speeding=Fatal accident. (Death of account)

No bro, I was not in a haste. If I was, I would have passed phase 2 since.

The impatience was that I should have wait for FOMC to be out before executing my trade, and I also miscalculated, (without double checking)

It was the miscalculation that affected me.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Succhris: 5:08pm On Mar 21
Succhris:
Gu seems bearish to take out recent 4hr low
#Demo trading

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by friendbee: 5:11pm On Mar 21
Well done, I see bouncing back. Master of Give-away. Show me the way to it.
OfficialP:

No bro, I was not in a haste. If I was, I would have passed phase 2 since.

The impatience was that I should have wait for FOMC to be out before executing my trade, and I also miscalculated, (without double checking)

It was the miscalculation that affected me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Succhris: 5:15pm On Mar 21
Going long on chfjpy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by rhynoemmie(m): 5:31pm On Mar 21
rhynoemmie:
We go again today

Stop-loss kissed ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 5:45pm On Mar 21
OfficialP:

Yesterday really exposed my emotional lapses, coupled with that, I.miscalculated. all responsible taken.

My setup didn't fail, I failed my setup by being impatient.

Result: phase 2 lost.

Modified: reason for this update is because I updated the group when I won the giveaway and when I passed phase 1.
no worry, this forex go hear am for our hand.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by GabsonFX2: 5:50pm On Mar 21
Gold short is imminent, not today or tmao. I would say mid-next week. 2152.8 should be broken with two solid bears, then I can short it.

PriceActionZ:
Oga gabsonFX2 your gold don dey cook something for daily o... It may be a long ride weeks ahead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Donsheddy: 6:00pm On Mar 21
GabsonFX2:
Gold short is imminent, not today or tmao. I would say mid-next week. 2152.8 should be broken with two solid bears, then I can short it.

Right it will rain helll once that level is taken
If they dont clear that level tomorrow...
Then we should see bulls aiming for today's high next week before that drop can happen...
If we close like this today it means bears now have something to work with...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 6:44pm On Mar 21
Succhris:

#Demo trading
Water fall๐ŸŒŠ
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by F1re(m): 6:45pm On Mar 21
seeteazain:

Kindly check your mail bossman

Iโ€™ve lost the mail I opened the account with, hit me up on a dead thread bro๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 7:01pm On Mar 21
Looks clean for a sell to 423%

SL 0%

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 8:15pm On Mar 21
dmahn:

Just waiting for them to invalidate all the buyers and get to my SL price with a big red candle.. God knows I ll risk big on the sell cheesy... The buyers struggled throughout last week but seems they lack the power to push more to the upside. They have not been proven wrong dou, so I ll either wait for a big bullish candle to join them or vice versa

All buyers have been invalidated.. They have struggled enough but they lost the battle after 2 weeks of serious fight between the 2 parties. The breakout candle came so strong, I ll be waiting for a little pull back into the battle zone so that I can sell again.. If no pull back, I'm comfortable with the trade running to my TP without me.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by OfficialP: 9:06pm On Mar 21
dmahn:

All buyers have been invalidated.. They have struggled enough but they lost the battle after 2 weeks of serious fight between the 2 parties. The breakout candle came so strong, I ll be waiting for a little pull back into the battle zone so that I can sell again.. If no pull back, I'm comfortable with the trade running to my TP without me.

Mehn u dey try o, a whole 2 weeks. Highest I can hold a trade is 48 hours
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by Jameselias: 9:27pm On Mar 21
How do people make money in this thing

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by nzechu(m): 9:34pm On Mar 21
dmahn:

it was a complex one for me. Instead of normal 4 consolidation candles that I know, it gave 8 consolidation candles before moving, see where it is now

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by blackman007: 9:34pm On Mar 21
GabsonFX2:
Have a pattern you create and nurture in your mind. trade only the pattern; now note: the pattern will fail a couple of times, but one or two of her wins should cover up all the losses and make gains. Don't deviate from it. Remind me again mid next month, we will talk about it better and deeper.

Thanks so much sir, I really appreciate this, in other words, I should stick to one method, and let my winners run and cut my losers short, Iโ€™ll work on that, Iโ€™ll be back again mid next month, and I Canโ€™t wait to hear more from you to get more helpful tips and suggestions, God has already blessed you and He will continue to bless you amen ๐Ÿ™

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 9:36pm On Mar 21
OfficialP:

Mehn u dey try o, a whole 2 weeks. Highest I can hold a trade is 48 hours

My brother I don exit since last week o.. Ive just been observing.. Thanks to the Negative swap fee that made me exit very early. I dey hold trade for weeks if swap is in my favour.. Na swap fee dey make me close my trades prematurely , But now I'm more conscious about the swap expecially that Wednesday swap cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 9:40pm On Mar 21
nzechu:
it was a complex one for me. Instead of normal 4 consolidation candles that I know, it gave 8 consolidation candles before moving, see where it is now

Yeah.. The struggle was much.. However I'm not chasing the trade, it left an order block at 1.7220...if price ever retrace back to that level without getting to my initial TP first.. I ll be very agressive with my sell lot size grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by dmahn(m): 10:18pm On Mar 21
dmahn:

I've closed my EU and AU trade in little profit. I hate my entry coz the big move has already happened without me and chasing the trade has left both trades with very wide SL. However if there is any deep retracement, I ll try a buy again.. If not, I'm OK with them flying without me... cool

One of the luckiest decisions I've ever made... I just dey imagine the kind DD wey I for dey suffer now if I never close these trades cheesy... Now I ll try and long EU again... But I don't trade on Fridays.. So till next week Tuesday guys kiss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by XAUTrader4L2: 10:21pm On Mar 21
XAUTrader4L2:
Gold is in a bubble with this move this week. The top is close for the bullish move that started from the October low. Obviously i wouldnt be a buyer now, the low 1800's is still my POI.

There is a high probability we have seen the top.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by klinksd: 12:45am On Mar 22
XAUUSD - Buy Limit
E: 2176.5
S: 2174.5
T: 2205.5 {2209.5}
R: 1: 14.5

AUDUSD - Buy Limit
E: 0.6483
S: 0.6475
T: 0.6632
R: 1:18.6

@Fxwarrior ...at what price are you buying Gold?

๐Ÿฅ‚
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by ogashman(m): 12:51am On Mar 22
Buying gj

Entry 192.07
SL 191.85

SL kissed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 3:01am On Mar 22
blackman007:

Sir what are the advice you can give a struggling day trader who is yet to find his footing in this business?? I no longer understand this business anymore, any help from you would be well appreciated..

There is a formula from Entry point to Taking profit.

You just have to discover it. Period ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 3:03am On Mar 22
Frank571:

Mr Gabson pls how do you do it?
From strategy to risk management to others. pls pls what are we doing wrong

If you can control your emotions and greed... You have won half of the game.๐Ÿ˜Ž

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts / Discussions: Season 24 by 24hrUplift: 3:07am On Mar 22
Jameselias:
How do people make money in this thing

Google is your friend..

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (231) (Reply)

Synergy Thread For Professional Bead And Wireworks Makers / Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.