Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,796 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover (33191 Views)

"Bus Conductor": Atiku's Camp mocks Wike Over Frequent Visits To The Villa / Join The Moving Train - Obi Supporters Tell Wike During '2-Million-Man’ March / Wike Lúlé: Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike During Nduka's Mum Funeral (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by dre11(m): 11:17am On Jan 01
By Seun Opejobi

Governor Sim Fubara of Rivers State has taunted the Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Nyesom Wike, over the power tussle in the state.

Fubara vowed never to cede power to Wike and those willing to push him out of office.

Wike and Fubara have been at loggerheads over control of Rivers State resources and political structure.

To stop the crisis from spreading further, President Bola Tinubu had mandated Wike and Fubara to sign a peace pact.

However, Fubara vowed never to relinquish his office because he would continue to ensure development in the state.

The governor spoke during the crossover service at St. Paul’s Archdeaconry Parish in Opobo Town on 2024 New Year’s Eve in Opobo/Nkoro Local Government Area.

According to Fubara: “I want to urge everyone of us here, don’t be frightened. What they want is this red biro; it is still with me.

“They have failed. You are the winner; we are the winner because we are still signing with the red biro. And, so long as we are signing with the red biro, development will continue in Rivers State.

“I wasn’t the governor when I stood for you; I will continue standing with you.”

https://dailypost.ng/2024/01/01/rivers-crisis-we-won-they-failed-fubara-mocks-wike-during-crossover/

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by PlayMaker14: 11:18am On Jan 01
Sometimes, I do see this guy as the Tony Umez of Politics... 😄

He gives that SIMP vibes, (Maybe that's why his name is SIM with the “P” silent) But I have to commend him for putting up some form of resistance against the drunkard who guzzles 40yrs old whiskey before thinking.

Fubara should not just fold his hands and be giving speeches everywhere, he should take some serious lessons from Godwin Obaseki on how he tamed Adams Oshiomhole.

I wish you well.

#Asawanà

136 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by Lastmessenger2: 11:28am On Jan 01
I silent warrior you are Mr governor. Leave drunks to keep on drinking ogogoro

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by Okoroawusa: 11:29am On Jan 01
Where did he mock Wike in that statement? All these Obidient slaves sef. Their weird way of reasoning is funny

56 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by AqualinaXYZ: 11:32am On Jan 01
Godfatherism will and shall not stand in Rivers State

Anybody wey wan to be godfather make he go Ekiti state

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by Jostoman: 11:33am On Jan 01
Okoroawusa:
Where did he mock Wike in that statement? All these Obidient slaves sef. Their weird way of reasoning is funny
this is new year

26 Likes

Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by citygarden(m): 11:35am On Jan 01
Obedience with fabricated fake news. They are all in pain because the issue was settled by the President

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by AqualinaXYZ: 11:37am On Jan 01
citygarden:
Obedience with fabricated fake news. They are all in pain because the issue was settled by the President

Which President?

Same president that came to PH and lifted his two hands up with walking stick during National Anthem

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by TruthsFM: 11:38am On Jan 01
Yes you won the war hard. More winning for you governor Fubara. You are the people’s choice

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by Olatunji1929: 12:36pm On Jan 01
citygarden:
if you think that fight is settled wait till Fubara win at supreme Court that's when you will know that Ojuyobo and wike have been fooled by Fubara, only a foolish person with no ambition will accept such useless peace deal

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by hisexcellency34: 12:39pm On Jan 01
Keep making Wike cry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by Eteka1(m): 12:57pm On Jan 01
Una don start again this new year? Make no body lament later sha.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by saintopus(m): 1:10pm On Jan 01
This governor could not protect Edison Ehie, its a bit confusing to me as a Rivers man

The resignation of Ehie to me is a demonstration of the weakness of the governor except he has another plan.

If you are not from Rivers State no need to quote me

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by PlayMaker14: 1:25pm On Jan 01
saintopus:
This governor could not protect Edison Ehie, its a bit confusing to me as a Rivers man

The resignation of Ehie to me is a demonstration of the weakness of the governor except he has another plan.

If you are not from Rivers State no need to quote me
That Edison might be the next CoS....

Don't rule Fubara out like that Nwenné. 😄

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by PressMyButton: 1:25pm On Jan 01
Olatunji1929:
if you think that fight is settled wait till Fubara win at supreme Court that's when you will know that Ojuyobo and wike have been fooled by Fubara, only a foolish person with no ambition will accept such useless peace deal
In your small mind, you think Fubura would be so stupid taking note from what you ignorant little kids are spewing on social media?. FYI, Fubara has gradually been implementing the peace pact, lastest is the factional speaker of 4 house members resigning. Fubara is not as foolish as online noise makers who have never in their lives contested for a position of a councilor, much less understand the dynamics of power.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by izuch(m): 1:27pm On Jan 01
Him no good rest now, Wike that is very vindictive?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by AmazingELixir: 1:27pm On Jan 01
undecided

Hmm! Ipob miscreants are still bitter over how the Rivers debacle panned out....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by richiemcgold: 1:28pm On Jan 01
The headline does not add up at all.
I only see red biro.
..but I didn't see anything like mockery nah?

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by Dpharisee: 1:28pm On Jan 01
Everyone seems to be confused about what's happening in Rivers State.
Both Fubara and Wike supporters are in the dark about the madness going on there

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by Cantonese: 1:29pm On Jan 01
Hmmmm
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by Righthussle: 1:30pm On Jan 01
You go cry las las

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by Addme: 1:31pm On Jan 01
Mock? I really can't see any mocking here at all but all the same, they should know this is new year now, Rivers need peace.

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by Blaze14k: 1:31pm On Jan 01
This kpo fire have started again.. maybe that the reason they are fighting for there right. Soon rivers people will start regretting

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by bigdammyj: 1:31pm On Jan 01
Noted.
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by Yungmil: 1:32pm On Jan 01
This life funny ooo

I dey think say as this men don make am for like nothing go dey bother them, na to just dey enjoy money dey go without stress.

But still dem still dey worry and fight each other. Hmmmm

Complicated
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by b3llo(m): 1:32pm On Jan 01
Complicated
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by Emmexguy123: 1:32pm On Jan 01
Wike should allow this man to rest and concentrate.
It's not a must to be someone's godfather.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnapped Emir Of Kajuru Breaks Down At Reunion After Regaining Freedom / Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette / Dino Melaye Shuns American Reporter Who Works For Sahara Reporters (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.