Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover (33231 Views)

"Bus Conductor": Atiku's Camp mocks Wike Over Frequent Visits To The Villa / Join The Moving Train - Obi Supporters Tell Wike During '2-Million-Man’ March / Wike Lúlé: Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike During Nduka's Mum Funeral (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by CJStarz: 3:01pm On Jan 01
Okoroawusa:
Where did he mock Wike in that statement? All these Obidient slaves sef. Their weird way of reasoning is funny
Must you blame Obidients for any anti-Wike post? For starters,Fubara is no of the LP! He has his own supporters who may not be Obidients.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by millionboi2: 3:04pm On Jan 01
Okoroawusa:
Where did he mock Wike in that statement? All these Obidient slaves sef. Their weird way of reasoning is funny
were he said he is still the governor....mumu
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by Cyrus176(m): 3:08pm On Jan 01
Yungmil:
This life funny ooo

I dey think say as this men don make am for like nothing go dey bother them, na to just dey enjoy money dey go without stress.

But still dem still dey worry and fight each other. Hmmmm

Complicated

Na who control the state dey control the money. Na Who dey dish soup dey decide the size of meat to give you.
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by millionboi2: 3:08pm On Jan 01
saintopus:
This governor could not protect Edison Ehie, its a bit confusing to me as a Rivers man

The resignation of Ehie to me is a demonstration of the weakness of the governor except he has another plan.

If you are not from Rivers State no need to quote me
he will make him his chief of staff
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by TOMMYS: 3:09pm On Jan 01
This is just feigned fued. Sim dey deliver him oga share to am monthly. Don't let politicians fool you.
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by millionboi2: 3:15pm On Jan 01
Lumarstone:
It seems as if Wike is gradually winning the war! Why do the factional speaker loyal to Fubara resigned his position last year?

Alot of people not from River State is watching as the whole event unfolds.
he is the new chief of staff
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by LordIsaac(m): 3:22pm On Jan 01
Rhozabeth:

Bro, it doesn't matter!!! You have grown past that so move on to other things! Thats the problem we as individuals have in this part of the world! This can only happen in this part of rhe world. If u don commot for SS3, why try to influence who becomes the senior boy. Move on to greater things!
I’m only trying to let you know that there’s a difference between mere idealism of what democracy is and its practice IN THE FIELD, anywhere in the world! It’s just that the intensity varies.
At the most basic level, I want to assume that if you helped someone get a job into a place, and the person goes about telling people that there’s nothing you did that anyone else wouldn’t have done, you will feel offended, albeit the truism of the statement. Get real. Nothing is really what it seems in the realm of power play.
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by Truvelisback(m): 3:23pm On Jan 01
Emmexguy123:
Wike should allow this man to rest and concentrate.
It's not a must to be someone's godfather.
Wike wants to be Jagaban in Rivers just like Tinubu but he is finding it very difficult. grin
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 3:40pm On Jan 01
Okoroawusa:

You need to make use of your brain in 2024.
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by PHAYOL81: 4:21pm On Jan 01
Oh? WHY's this guy hellbent on pushing calm WIKE to the limit? WHO laughs best, they say, is often the guy that laugh last. He'd better thread cautiously
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by Cjayboy: 4:25pm On Jan 01
If actually he said; it's not matured at all..
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by ozo13(m): 4:43pm On Jan 01
Olatunji1929:
if you think that fight is settled wait till Fubara win at supreme Court that's when you will know that Ojuyobo and wike have been fooled by Fubara, only a foolish person with no ambition will accept such useless peace deal
e be like say u no Sabi as e dey happen.The Fubara factional speaker resigned yesterday.what is that suppose to tell you.it clearly show both side conceded to each other.This assembly guys have been sworn in already unlike in Edo state were the governor ensure the majority were never at the swearing in ceremony .So they can always keep the governor at check that is if na democracy we wan do ooo.Because democracy already gave them the upper hand because of their numbers until the court show them the way out which is unlikely because there is division in the party already and only the court can sack those assembly members.And if Fubara wanna do as he like , the president can keep him in check too.The youth leaders of River state that were gingering for Fubara the other day are now begging the president to forgive them and dr actions grin grin grin
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by BondRiv: 4:50pm On Jan 01
In this new year? He must be the most delusional and confused governor since the inception of Rivers State.

If he is able to hold on to his one term, then so be it.

I don't see how he is coming back with this his behaviour.

Shakara go soon end.
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by NwokoloOwa: 4:50pm On Jan 01
PlayMaker14:
Sometimes, I do see this guy as the Tony Umez of Politics... 😄

He gives that SIMP vibes, (Maybe that's why his name is SIM with the “P” silent) But I have to commend him for putting up some form of resistance against the drunkard who guzzles 40yrs old whiskey before thinking.

Fubara should not just fold his hands and be giving speeches everywhere, he should take some serious lessons from Godwin Obaseki on how he tamed Adams Oshiomhole.

I wish you well.

#Asawanà

It wasn't Obaseki that tamed Adams Oshiomole. Rather it was the likes of Fayemi, Amosun and El Rufai that wanted Oshiomole out because they were indirectly targeting to dislodge Tinubu by first dislodging Oshiomole. When the whole plan became very tough within, Obaseki and Co ran to Wike begging on their knees and Wike offered help with heavy price tag. Obaseki was just a beneficiary.

The rest is now history as they were rewarded by Tinubu in their own coin while Oshiomole added another cap as a Senator. It's all politics. The dangerous game.
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by BondRiv: 4:58pm On Jan 01
Fubara, who wants the red biro? Do these persons not have names? Confused fellow.

After scribbling your signature for peace, here you are making no iota of sense.
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by BondRiv: 5:05pm On Jan 01
PressMyButton:

In your small mind, you think Fubura would be so stupid taking note from what you ignorant little kids are spewing on social media?. FYI, Fubara has gradually been implementing the peace pact, lastest is the factional speaker of 4 house members resigning. Fubara is not as foolish as online noise makers who have never in their lives contested for a position of a councilor, much less understand the dynamics of power.

Unfortunately, he is indeed as foolish as he presents himself. He did make these statements and are being played by radio stations in PH.

Very confused governor.
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by CommonSense1967: 5:17pm On Jan 01
Obi - idiots and fake news are like 5 and 6. Where did this man mock anyone? They are just sad that the story has not turned out the way they wish for. They are always on the wrong side of history.
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by Promax4321: 5:40pm On Jan 01
He said he and his Oga Wike won while those pushing him to fight Wike failed.

They actually won, returned the 27 assembly members, paid them, removed makeshift speaker, settled with Wike on signed agreement term.

Both won, a win, win situation, those obedient that want war in Rivers are the losers.

All hail SIM
All hail Wike
All hail peaceful Rivers
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by cyberguy72(m): 5:46pm On Jan 01
Okoroawusa:
Painment.ooo
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by koboko69: 6:00pm On Jan 01
PlayMaker14:
Sometimes, I do see this guy as the Tony Umez of Politics... 😄

He gives that SIMP vibes, (Maybe that's why his name is SIM with the “P” silent) But I have to commend him for putting up some form of resistance against the drunkard who guzzles 40yrs old whiskey before thinking.

Fubara should not just fold his hands and be giving speeches everywhere, he should take some serious lessons from Godwin Obaseki on how he tamed Adams Oshiomhole.

I wish you well.

#Asawanà

Obaseki did not tame Adams Oshiomole, someAPC governors ganged up against him, and convinced Buhari not to interfer.
Obaseki knows this, that is why he thanks Buhari for not interfering.
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by IfnobeGod20: 6:43pm On Jan 01
Okoroawusa:
No gainsaying if you don't control yourself, obidient issue will surely kill you and send you to your untimely death. Please what concern obidient on this issue or news? This madness is getting out of hand. This is a newspaper news that op only posted and the title was direct with the content but you went bazaar as usual. I am cog sure many will have heart arrest before the first quarter of this year because of obidient. Please write this down, because the rate of them are going, it has turned to another thing. Issue not remotely concern obidient, they just creep it in. What's you people's problem?
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by tesppidd: 6:46pm On Jan 01
Promax4321:
He said he and his Oga Wike won while those pushing him to fight Wike failed.

They actually won, returned the 27 assembly members, paid them, removed makeshift speaker, settled with Wike on signed agreement term.

Both won, a win, win situation, those obedient that want war in Rivers are the losers.

All hail SIM
All hail Wike
All hail peaceful Rivers
All hail Wike's third tenure.
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by CrossRhodes: 7:06pm On Jan 01
Okoroawusa:
Just like your weird way of jumping into conclusion that it's obedients behind the news

Get a life this year
Asslicking no be work
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by IfnobeGod20: 7:41pm On Jan 01
BondRiv:
In this new year? He must be the most delusional and confused governor since the inception of Rivers State.

If he is able to hold on to his one term, then so be it.

I don't see how he is coming back with this his behaviour.

Shakara go soon end.
And you think the governor will not have his own plan on his sleeve. Be joking with the power governors weirds. They are demigod in their enclave. If things doesn't settle before 2026, don't be surprise if Wike is dislodge from PDP and SIM take control of PDP structure in the state, taking into cognizance Wike relevance at the national level has been trimmed, because I don't think he has anyone or control the NWC that is saddle with the responsibility of conducting primaries for governors. Just pray Wike survive this before then. Also know that SIM has been part of Wike's mobilizer, he knows areas where Wike tamper with results. You should not expect him to fold his arm and allow Wike to have field day.
The future is pregnant, let's wait for it
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by Exceed15: 8:11pm On Jan 01
Fubara is now talking. I love this . To hell with Wike.
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by Exceed15: 8:14pm On Jan 01
Okoroawusa:

Where did wike mock some people with , " As e dey sweet us dey pain them.. Bro we can 2+2 to together to get 4
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by Pressjo(m): 9:13pm On Jan 01
Fubura want to be talking too much like wike this day's
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by buchio7(m): 9:24pm On Jan 01
Okoroawusa:

Wetin concern obediently with this matter....? If you can't reason out what is going on there can't u just waka pass and keep silent This social media sef sad
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by egbetokuns(m): 9:36pm On Jan 01
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by uzhiyeka(m): 9:57pm On Jan 01
saintopus:
This governor could not protect Edison Ehie, its a bit confusing to me as a Rivers man

The resignation of Ehie to me is a demonstration of the weakness of the governor except he has another plan.

I bet Ehie resigned for a good reason best known to him and Sim. I no him as a smart bro right from time & is a key man to sim fiction and a lover of crowd by rivers youth something is fishy I sense.
Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by uzhiyeka(m): 9:58pm On Jan 01
saintopus:

I bet Ehie resigned for a good reason best known to him. I no him as a smart bro right from time & is a key man to sim fiction and a lover of crowd by rivers youth something is fishy I sense.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover by saintopus(m): 10:01pm On Jan 01
[quote author=uzhiyeka post=127734185]

I bet Ehie resigned for a good reason best known to him. I no him as a smart bro right from time & is a key man to sim fiction and a lover of crowd by rivers youth something is fishy I sense. [/quotel]
You may be right I think this week will unveil many hidden truths

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna (Photos) / IPOB Members Protest In The Streets Of Japan To Demand For Nnamdi Kanu's Release / Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.