Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,399 members, 7,830,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. (10152 Views)

Please Help! How Do I Increase This Part Of My Leg? So Embarrassing! (pics Ins.) / Entries Open For Cussons Baby Moments Season 7 / #sharingmagicmemories – Meet The Judges For The Cussons Baby Moments Season 6! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by ChiefDelegate: 2:45pm On Jan 01
[color=#006600][/color]
Grinabi:

i mistakenly sent a pic of my dîck to my class whatsapp group.. i didn’t notice it in time to delete, then i started to receive phone calls but it was already too late.. everyone had seen it and probably saved it, the worst part is that i couldn’t delete for everyone cause over an hour had gone by and i couldn’t deny it cause evidence plenty for the pic, from the wristbands on my wrist to the dark knuckles i have.. i was so embarrased i didn’t attend classes until exam time and still the embarrassment was extreme. Mehn i’m thinking of dropping out cause i can’t continue like this. I’m still in 200L.

Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by brawlings(m): 2:46pm On Jan 01
During cash crunch fustration, i had 1 too many bottles, got home late, honked at my gate, drove in and yelled at the gatekeeper to quickly close the gate because of mosquitoes. While laughing, he narrated the ordeal to me in the morning... I denied and threatened to sue him on saturday if another ear got wind of the incident.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by Fattprince23: 2:47pm On Jan 01
Timoleon:
she has seen the errors of her ways and apologized. Peace be upon us all.
Okay. It's a new year.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by ahnie: 2:49pm On Jan 01
cheesy cheesy cheesy
brawlings:
During cash crunch fustration, i had 1 too many bottles, got home late, honked at my gate, drove in and yelled at the gatekeeper to quickly close the gate because of mosquitoes. While laughing, he narrated the ordeal to me in the morning... I denied and threatened to sue him on saturday if another ear got wind of the incident.

Emiewerey made me and my son munch on eggroll and coca cola when we queued up at access bank to collect funds.

So I understand how you felt that night.it was indeed a crazy period.
Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by Free2Fly: 2:56pm On Jan 01
princeabdul:
Alhamdulillah, I'm a Muslim I can't complain about anything but give glory to almighty Allah for keeping me alive, I'm not worthy.

Why would you complain when you guys were able(through the help of some mumu christians) to achieve your m-m ticket which is the ultimate ambition of all Nigerian muslims??

Congrats to you guys, abeg. It's already yielding the expected results in Jos.

Please I have jerseys for club and country for sale, price ranges from 20k to 9k, location is kaduna but delivery is Nationwide 🔥 🔥 🙏
Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by Onkoolos: 2:58pm On Jan 01
Grinabi:

i mistakenly sent a pic of my dîck to my class whatsapp group.. i didn’t notice it in time to delete, then i started to receive phone calls but it was already too late.. everyone had seen it and probably saved it, the worst part is that i couldn’t delete for everyone cause over an hour had gone by and i couldn’t deny it cause evidence plenty for the pic, from the wristbands on my wrist to the dark knuckles i have.. i was so embarrased i didn’t attend classes until exam time and still the embarrassment was extreme. Mehn i’m thinking of dropping out cause i can’t continue like this. I’m still in 200L.

Omo laugh won wound me!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by YoungLionken(m): 2:58pm On Jan 01
AngelicDamsel:
Had a cyst acne on my face, although it looked ripe to burst, I wanted it to drain itself to avoid a scar.

Went to work and the cyst bursted in the morning with pus but I didn't notice. No one told me until I went to the restroom and saw on the mirror. It had even started to dry.

Was disappointed at my so called friend-colleagues that no one told me to at least clean up.

Carried pus on my face all morning.

True friendship in the work place is rare.

PS: only one colleague tells me when there's something wrong but we did not see that morning.

I understood the difference between friends and acquaintances that day. Most colleagues fall in the later but act like the former.

Nigerian girls and entitled mentality, choi!!

Truth is bitter: See, you have no right to be angry against them. If you couldn't see/detect it yourself, what makes you feel others should? It is very wrong to hold others responsible for your own mistake..

Lastly, everyone knows that work (not only business, school, etc. With very few exceptions) relationships are always shallow except you. We gist, gossip and so on at work doesn't mean we're friends..

You're angry now, but you would surely forget and get along ehn, fine girl wink...

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by brawlings(m): 3:02pm On Jan 01
Ybholy:

How do u raise funds to cater for feeding and transport and data to come here.

Is that by miracle?
A support structure. Sources could be relatives, friends, loans, side gigs... mostly known as the invisible hand.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by ajailer(m): 3:10pm On Jan 01
My most embarrassing moment in 2023 was when Peter Obi, LP and Obidients said they won the 2023 presidential erection(sic) but got to court and couldn't bring out substantial evidence of how the erection was against them.

grin

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by Zhunnurayn(m): 3:10pm On Jan 01
Merit29:
I saw someone I used to know in school driving her kids to school while I was trekking.

I cried that day.

It is well.

Them no dey catch late comer for success avenue.

Don't cry over such, life is a race but marathon race

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by Authur729(m): 3:17pm On Jan 01
brawlings:
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by brawlings(m): 3:18pm On Jan 01
ahnie:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Emiewerey made me and my son munch on eggroll and coca cola when we queued up at access bank to collect funds.

So I understand how you felt that night.it was indeed a crazy period.
That period wasn't funny at all, but all in all we pulled and we thank God for his love and grace. Happy NEW YEAR to you and your family. Cheers to exciting possibilities, good health, positive vibes & all-round success.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by BiGVEEN58(m): 3:22pm On Jan 01
ahnie:
My second experience was at a mall at okpanam road last week..we went them to get our supplies as usual.

We got all we needed and happily went over the counter for the cashier to package and tell us our bills.

I don't use ATM cards...I prefer doing transfer...when it was time to pay,I tried paying with my bank app only to discover MTN had serious network issues....i tried and tried and tried to run transfer...omorr I almost cried and it was a bulky purchase.

For where...MTN went to coven that day....my kids were just looking at me..

I had to step aside for the next customers...omorr it got bad that I thought I had ran outta Data and rang a close friend(a nairalander)
To sell data to me so I could also run transfer to him....the guy sent the data....

For where... Network was messed up,I had to tell the cashier that we'll have to let go of the supplies...I was effing vexed that day.

I remembered my lil son telling me...Mummy tell her to give you the supplies,we'll come back later to pay them cheesy cheesy cheesy

Truth be told...it was really embarrassing.

So no one around could share hotspot or what?
Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by Lumarstone: 3:27pm On Jan 01
My greatest embrassment in the year 2023 was the day INEC declared BOLA AHMED TINUBU winner of 2023 presidential election.

It was very clear that someone not BAT won that election.

I left..!

5 Likes

Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by hansomb: 3:38pm On Jan 01
Asking a friend for ₦200 transport. Also, Forgetting my wallet at home inside Keke, had to apologize and drop down, trek back home. Not too far sha. Not really embarrassing sha. Alhamdullah.

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by Sirchiboy: 3:41pm On Jan 01
LooneyLester:
Raping an unknown girl in midst of a lonely street at 10:45pm
Na konji hold me that day

So chukwudi na you do that thing
Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by alklas(m): 3:50pm On Jan 01
When she force me to suck her pussy cry
Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by heykims(m): 3:56pm On Jan 01
FavoredbyGOD:
Working for a year with the federal government as health worker and not getting paid till now

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/panel-indicts-oauth-ex-cmd-of-massive-job-racketeering/%3famp
Tell us the truth, how did u get the job?
Was it through the right channel?
Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by Diligence: 3:59pm On Jan 01
1. Inec refusing to upload realtime online presidential results.
2. People were threatened, beaten, even stabbed & denied voting during elections.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by Silentgroper(m): 4:14pm On Jan 01
Timoleon:

It's weird you think it's strange to ask that someone share hotspot with you for an urgent transaction. It happens everyday.
People get stranded and even ask that you help them make a call or other things. People behind you on the queue already know you are struggling with your transaction, im sure there'd be someone willing to help with something as small as hotspot. I would surely have helped.

To insult is easy. To think critically na'im you no sabi.
you had time to be replying her .. I would've reported the duxxxce ..

Even the attendant at the point of sales would've helped with that if she had ask nicely but no she probably would've insulted that one too ..

I've been asked to help with hotspot from strangers .. Even one after making the transaction went on surfing through FB ..

She was my customer though.. so I kinda ignored and let her do her thing..
Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by columbus007(m): 4:30pm On Jan 01
AngelicDamsel:
Had a cyst acne on my face, although it looked ripe to burst, I wanted it to drain itself to avoid a scar.

Went to work and the cyst bursted in the morning with pus but I didn't notice. No one told me until I went to the restroom and saw on the mirror. It had even started to dry.

Was disappointed at my so called friend-colleagues that no one told me to at least clean up.

Carried pus on my face all morning.

True friendship in the work place is rare.

PS: only one colleague tells me when there's something wrong but we did not see that morning.

I understood the difference between friends and acquaintances that day. Most colleagues fall in the later but act like the former.
not right.
Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by chieni(f): 4:45pm On Jan 01
LooneyLester:
Raping an unknown girl in midst of a lonely street at 10:45pm
Na konji hold me that day

You had better be careful of what you say in the name of catching cruise.
Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by princeabdul(m): 4:46pm On Jan 01
[quote author=Free2Fly post=127728501][/quote] I know you're a doomsayer and a fake news purveyor so and fact check with this.

https://twitter.com/IjeleSpeaks2/status/1741809318519882166?t=Eh56rVg8fqFMBzNx8sDmBg&s=19
Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by debossng: 4:48pm On Jan 01
When the 2023 Presidential Election got RIGGED
Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by Ybholy(m): 4:53pm On Jan 01
brawlings:
A support structure. Sources could be relatives, friends, loans, side gigs... mostly known as the invisible hand.

Nice one. I understand better now 👌
Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by Prettygirl200(f): 5:28pm On Jan 01
Enemyofpeace:
My fist meet with Prettygirl200. It was so embarrassing
No go die of heart attack oooo your poor family fit no get money buy casket bury you, take life easy my brother.
Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by ahnie: 5:35pm On Jan 01
chieni:
You had better be careful of what you say in the name of catching cruise.
He's suffering from .....schizophrenia,........he had a messed ......up...... childhood...a known ......food..... thief in food thread.
I like to think he has a touch with .... Bipolar and ....Dual personality disorder.

He's a known ...dingy low ...porter in a new shabby hotel.
No one gives him attention again on nairaland.

His...likes...are... much...here.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by idmicheal20: 6:10pm On Jan 01
YoungLionken:

Nigerian girls and entitled mentality, choi!!

Truth is bitter: See, you have no right to be angry against them. If you couldn't see/detect it yourself, what makes you feel others should? It is very wrong to hold others responsible for your own mistake..

Lastly, everyone knows that work (not only business, school, etc. With very few exceptions) relationships are always shallow except you. We gist, gossip and so on at work doesn't mean we're friends..

You're angry now, but you would surely forget and get along ehn, fine girl wink...

I learned the third paragraph the hard way. I thought since we all laughed and commented on issues we were friends. I never knew I was on my own.

3 Likes

Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by warrifinest1985: 7:16pm On Jan 01
My most embarassing moment in 2023, i took a girl out, and we were in the bar, and the bar attendant ask me what i want and i told him a bottle of cold star, and he asked the girl what she want and she said star too, and i told the bar attendant to give her stout and not star, and she said nooo star and not stout and i said nooo stout and not star, after much pressure i let her had her way and they gave her star, and we both were drinking our star and looking at each other eye ball to eye ball without saying anything to each other! It was kind of very embarassing because all my life i've never seen any woman drinking star before in a bar before, it was embarassing because everybody was just staring at us. She drank 4 bottles, afer the drink she resquest we both go to my place and i told her "go where? Enter keke make you dey go your papa house, and i deleted her number after she left because she embarassed me

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:01pm On Jan 01
FavoredbyGOD:
Working for a year with the federal government as health worker and not getting paid till now

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/panel-indicts-oauth-ex-cmd-of-massive-job-racketeering/%3famp
it affected a lot of people who were not employed directly
Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by Knight247: 8:49pm On Jan 01
princeabdul:
Alhamdulillah, I'm a Muslim I can't complain about anything but give glory to almighty Allah for keeping me alive, I'm not worthy.

Please I have jerseys for club and country for sale, price ranges from 20k to 9k, location is kaduna but delivery is Nationwide 🔥 🔥 🙏
this is my whatapp (09124820831) number let chat I want to know the kind of jersey u sell may be player grade or fan grade
Re: What Was Your Embarrassing Moments In 2023. by ahnie: 8:54pm On Jan 01

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

iPod, iPad & iPaid - Parents Your Thoughts? / My Brother Want To Marry A Widow With Three Children / Urgent Genuine Advise Needed! She Is Pregnant For Her Younger Sister's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.