Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Governor Alia's New Year Message To Benue People (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Alia's New Year Message To Benue People (photo) (326 Views)

Angry Youths Stone, Boo Governor Alia In Makurdi / Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) / Governor Alia Flags Off Housing Project In Benue On His First Day In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Alia's New Year Message To Benue People (photo) by Freestyl(m): 5:27pm On Jan 01
FULL TEXT OF 2024 NEW YEAR DAY ADDRESS BY HIS EXCELLENCY, REV. FR. DR. HYACINTH IORMEM ALIA, THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF BENUE STATE TO THE GOOD PEOPLE OF BENUE

My Esteemed fellow citizens of Benue State,

As we bid farewell to 2023 and joyfully usher in the promising year of 2024, I address you as your Governor to express my heartfelt gratitude for the unwavering support and trust you have bestowed upon our administration in the past six months. It is with immense pride and deep humility that I address you today, with renewed hope for the achievements yet to come.

2. Firstly, let me take this opportunity to extend my sincere appreciation to all the people of Benue state for standing strong with us, through the highs and lows of our journey. Your unwavering support has been the bedrock upon which we have built our dreams for a better future. Your dedication and resilience have propelled us forward in our quest to make Benue state a great and prosperous place for us all.

3. I assure you, dear citizens, that our commitment to your welfare remains unwavering as we enter into this new year. The welfare of our workers serving & retired remains a top priority. We recognize that a happy workforce is the backbone of a thriving society, and we are committed to ensuring that your hard work is rewarded.

4. Furthermore, I wish to reaffirm our unwavering commitment to the advancement of our infrastructural development. We shall not relent in our efforts to construct and upgrade roads, bridges, and other vital infrastructure across the state, thereby enhancing ease of movement and fostering economic growth. Together, we shall build a solid foundation upon which future generations can flourish.

5. The safety and security of every citizen of Benue state remains of utmost importance to us. We are steadfast in our determination to enhance the security apparatuses across the state, ensuring a peaceful and harmonious coexistence for all. We shall continue to work hand in hand with relevant security agencies, deploying resources and strategies to safeguard our communities and protect lives and property, and to get our IDPs back to their ancestral farmlands and homes.

6. Moreover, we recognize the need for robust reforms in state and local government services. We are resolute in implementing measures that will ensure transparency, efficiency, and accountability in public service delivery. Through these reforms, we seek to build a government that is responsive to the needs of our people, and one that fosters an environment conducive to sustainable growth and development.

7. Our commitment to the holistic development of Benue state encompasses various sectors, including agriculture, health, and education. We shall invest substantial resources and expertise into these areas, with a focus on modernizing our agricultural practices, improving access to quality healthcare, and providing quality education for our children. Together, we shall lay a solid foundation for a prosperous and healthy society.

8. As we embark on this new journey, I implore every citizen of Benue state to continue to exhibit the highest level of lawfulness and adherence to our statutes. Let us embrace the spirit of unity, tolerance, and respect for one another, irrespective of our diversities. Together, we can create a society where justice, peace, and progress thrive.

9. In conclusion, I express my utmost optimism for the incredible possibilities that the year 2024 holds for all of us. Let us embrace this new year with renewed hope, determination, and courage to face the challenges that lie ahead. I believe in the unwavering spirit of resilience that characterizes the people of Benue state – a spirit that will propel us to greater heights.

10. May the year 2024 be a year of achievement, progress, and fulfillment for each and every one of us. May it bring us all closer to our dreams and aspirations. On behalf of the entire administration, I wish you all God’s blessing and a prosperous New Year, and I pray God to bless our dear state of Benue.

11. Thank you and Happy New Year everyone!

Re: Governor Alia's New Year Message To Benue People (photo) by Totilopussylick(m): 5:29pm On Jan 01
Stop herdsmen attack in Benue state
Re: Governor Alia's New Year Message To Benue People (photo) by Jenniejenna: 5:30pm On Jan 01
Hmm
Re: Governor Alia's New Year Message To Benue People (photo) by God1000(m): 6:49pm On Jan 01
God bless Benue state

(1) (Reply)

Largest Tribes In Nigeria 2024 / Ondo Deputy Gov Vacant Office: Constitutional Implications / Counter Response To Cardoso- CBN Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.