Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Happy New Year Everyone!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy New Year Everyone!!! (212 Views)

Wish Five Nairalanders A Happy New Year / Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. / Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New Year Everyone!!! by mamagee3(f): 7:04pm On Jan 01
Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Cheers to a year of continuous blessings and favor…
Re: Happy New Year Everyone!!! by Illegal1(m): 6:50am On Jan 02
omoh........happy new year our big mamagee,i will continue to like ur profile picture..

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year Everyone!!! by BareFacedLies(m): 4:09pm On Jan 03
mamagee3:
Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Cheers to a year of continuous blessings and favor…

Happy New Year Mamagee!

My plan to fuçk you is still in motion grin

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year Everyone!!! by HitlerGaddafi: 1:51pm On Jan 04
newnig:

Let's even leave the hyberbole part, since you don't want to listen to the guy's explanation. Do you know human emotional threshold vary?
Someone committed suicide because they couldn't figure out where the next meal will come from but Cosmos Maduka was duped of over 21billion naira yet he still had the strength to be granting interviews. If na me, they go don hang my leg for hospital because cardiac arrest sure. 21billion? shocked

I quit gambling late 2022 after losing big money. Money that was proceed from my father's property that we sold ooo......if I mention the amount, you will either not believe or you will conclude I am very stupid to have gambled such amount. But that was the final straw that made me part ways with gambling forever. I moved on.
Someone gambled their school fees and lost and committed suicide. Threshold!!!
Chief, how much did you lose to that gambling.. talk to me. That's why I quoted you on a dead thread. I lost millions too last year.
Re: Happy New Year Everyone!!! by newnig: 2:21pm On Jan 04
HitlerGaddafi:

Chief, how much did you lose to that gambling.. talk to me. That's why I quoted you on a dead thread. I lost millions too last year.
na 2.5m o. Before then, I had lost over 4m in bits; 50k, 20k, 100k, 250k, 5k, etc. Some times I will win up to 300k and lost the winning again. My highest winning was 780k, lost that too.

Betting really drew me back.
Re: Happy New Year Everyone!!! by HitlerGaddafi: 7:19pm On Jan 04
newnig:
na 2.5m o. Before then, I had lost over 4m in bits; 50k, 20k, 100k, 250k, 5k, etc. Some times I will win up to 300k and lost the winning again. My highest winning was 780k, lost that too.

Betting really drew me back.
all is well jare. Man just have to move on.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Free Casual Hook-up... / Why Do Nigerians Think American Have Bad Attitudes/ Character / Data Analysis For Newbies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.