Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

My First Experience In A Nigerian Club - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Experience In A Nigerian Club (51443 Views)

My First Experience Taking Ice (mkpurumiri) / My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl / Slay Queens Bathed With Expensive Champagnes At Nigerian Club. See Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by KingMack(m): 9:11am On Jan 02
Antihypocrite:
Guys, what is the fun in clubbing abeg? Few days ago I went to a club. Here is what I observed

1. Some girls hustling to get hook up gigs.
2. Some guys trying so hard to out spend each other.
3. A new job industry has been created for hype men. Whatever that means.
4. How can the smoking of shi sha be legal?
5. You cannot have a good time in a club. It's too noisy
6. I will never go there again.

You see that no 3 ehn...I h8 am with passion!! Especially when e don dey do... komot bodi, komot bodi, komot bodi JOOR!!
Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by wonder233: 9:37am On Jan 02
Lol I've been there! Its a normal club actually, they just designed it using library concept
Coldspice:

Library sef, noise dey.
There's a club called Library in Victoria Island.
Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by Chimezie198(m): 9:38am On Jan 02
KingMack:

You see that no 3 ehn...I h8 am with passion!! Especially when e don dey do... komot bodi, komot bodi, komot bodi JOOR!!
say say say say, one time one time one time

Lol

2 Likes

Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by Jewessgratitud3: 9:56am On Jan 02
Club is not for the responsible. Only useless people go there.

The day one of my kinsmen wanted to take me there I didn't know it was a club. Normally he would trip me to nice nkwobi joints and take me back home. So this particular day he said lets enter one place like that and I followed him because I trusted him. Immediately they opened the door and I entered I couldn't see anything but smoke. The whole place was covered with smoke with those usless multicolor purple lights reflecting through the smoke. All these happened in a flash and I dashed out immediately. he came running after me.

He came to meet me outside where I was panting from exhaustion asking what happened? I told him, "never you bring me to this kind of place again in your laaaiif". I told him to drive me home and we left.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by Dubetex96(m): 11:16am On Jan 02
Jewessgratitud3:
Club is not for the responsible. Only useless people go there.

The day one of my kinsmen wanted to take me there I didn't know it was a club. Normally he would trip me to nice nkwobi joints and take me back home. So this particular day he said lets enter one place like that and I followed him because I trusted him. Immediately they opened the door and I entered I couldn't see anything but smoke. The whole place was covered with smoke with those usless multicolor purple lights reflecting through the smoke. All these happened in a flash and I dashed out immediately. he came running after me.

He came to meet me outside where I was panting from exhaustion asking what happened? I told him, "never you bring me to this kind of place again in your laaaiif". I told him to drive me home and we left.

lmoa lmao u left without hesitation but let me ask u what are the things u find interesting in life because sometimes ur lifestyle seems to be different.

3 Likes

Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by jeyselassie(m): 11:17am On Jan 02
Animegirl:
I want to go to a club and see for myself. It seems fun when my friends post on their snap stories.
its fun if you go with friends

2 Likes

Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by bdon12: 11:53am On Jan 02
Uchenna10:

Dey play......u think say na church or library u de πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Simp
Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by Waffarianman(m): 11:58am On Jan 02
Antihypocrite:
Guys, what is the fun in clubbing abeg? Few days ago I went to a club. Here is what I observed

If you're my type that like peace and quite life club is no no for you except you want to get angry because you will be seeing things that will be irritating you there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by Jewessgratitud3: 12:03pm On Jan 02
Dubetex96:

lmoa lmao u left without hesitation but let me ask u what are the things u find interesting in life because sometimes ur lifestyle seems to be different.

Going to Church programs and activities where sound and powerful men of God are in attendance.

Then for leisure... I like to just go to a cool and serene place to chill and treat myself to a sumptuous meal, stone cold ice-cream or fruit wine. Just being in a world of my own enjoying the cool ambience of the place. I do that sometimes after work when I have little change to spare. cheesy wink. Not all those hellish places that look like it's going to explode any minute.

10 Likes

Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by Uchenna10(m): 12:03pm On Jan 02
bdon12:

Simp

Why call me a simp?
Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by Vinnie2000(m): 12:11pm On Jan 02
OloYeOfEgbE:

I'm lost...

Didn't you just say Club?

Lolss.

The thing Tire you, Abi? cheesy

I don't know what he was Expecting when he was Going there. sad

After Cross over Service Yesterday, I checked into a Bar in my hood in Warri/Sapele road to just chill,
If you See plenty Ashawos around, looking for Available customers. smiley smiley

The World is Corrupt and Nigeria don Hard, so Pple are doing different kinds of Hustling. sad
Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by LailonBag: 12:57pm On Jan 02
Jeon:

No mind them.
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Women leader lipsrsealed
Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by Dubetex96(m): 1:05pm On Jan 02
Jewessgratitud3:

Going to Church programs and activities where sound and powerful men of God are in attendance.

Then on a casual note... I like to just go to a cool and serene place to chill and treat myself to a sumptuous meal, stone cold ice-cream or fruit wine. Just being in a world of my own enjoying the cool ambience of the place. I do that sometimes after work and I have little change to spare. cheesy wink. Not all those hellish places that look like it's going to explode any minute.

WOW sounds so interesting. but u could have given it a trial because we learn every day
Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by Jewessgratitud3: 1:11pm On Jan 02
Dubetex96:

WOW sounds so interesting. but u could have given it a trial because we learn every day

Waaaat?? I said from the entrance the smoke and noise blasting from the place can burst ones ear drum. You know the people there are not normal that is why they could stand the noise and chaotic environment but me that is still normal would not have been able to stand it.

7 Likes

Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by bdon12: 2:55pm On Jan 02
Uchenna10:

Why call me a simp?

Sorry wrong person...i was targetting some other dude not u

2 Likes

Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by Innobee99(m): 8:34pm On Jan 02
HeatSeeker:

I wish I could like your post a thousand times. I don't just understand the clubbing thing. I don't see it as enjoyable. It's Just noise, smoke and alcohol.
Maybe that's their own definition of enjoyment. I hate it to the core
Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by Ishilove: 3:26am On Jan 03
HeatSeeker:

I wish I could like your post a thousand times. I don't just understand the clubbing thing. I don't see it as enjoyable. It's Just noise, smoke and alcohol.
And dancing. I've been to a club just once in my life and came back to my residence smelling of cigarette smoke. My weave smelt of the same for about two days before it stopped.

There was nowhere to sit down. I drank one bottle of Star Lager (nasty, tasteless stuff, btw) and was forced to dance for close to an hour because I didn't want to be standing around like a security personnel. Finally, as God would have it, I spied a bench in one dark corner (seems a workman had used it to fix something and left it there). Omo, I rush the bench and lay down there till 3.30am when my companions came to wake me. When I was drowsily walking back to the car park, I was asking myself what carried me to this noisy, smoky, smelly environment in the first place. Shey I wouldn't have gained more if I had gone to a church vigil and spent that same time wasted in that club to pray for my life and destiny?? 😑😑😑

16 Likes

Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by Kobojunkie: 3:39am On Jan 03
Antihypocrite:
Reminds me of a club I visited sometime back in Detroit, MI. I felt very dirty afterwards. lipsrsealed
Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by rickleye: 4:11am On Jan 03
Antihypocrite:

Clubbing and house party are two different things.
I’ve never went clubbing at Lag and never did afterwards .
There are other certain clubs that have inner chambers where other times of things occur. It’s quiet . You get a room , have sex and everyone goes their way.
House Parties, you can move to other places. Chat with girls and go some place else for further action.
Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by rickleye: 4:15am On Jan 03
Kobojunkie:
Reminds me of a club I visited sometime back in Detroit, MI. I felt very dirty afterwards. lipsrsealed

Detroit … not a clean place at all .
Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by Greatzeus(m): 11:55am On Jan 03
Animegirl:
I want to go to a club and see for myself. It seems fun when my friends post on their snap stories.
You don't have to be in a club to have the best fun of your life. Besides if you don't smoke or drink or a hook up girl,you will feel like an outcast,you will never feel at home, unless you're the type that quickly imbibe vices so easily.

2 Likes

Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by jamesversion: 12:24am On Jan 04
Kobojunkie:

Kobo dey Yankee oh.
Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by Kobojunkie: 12:58am On Jan 04
Greatzeus:

You don't have to be in a club to have the best fun of your life. Besides if you don't smoke or drink or a hook up girl,you will feel like an outcast,you will never feel at home, unless you're the type that quickly imbibe vices so easily.
Rubbish claim! lipsrsealed
Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by Kobojunkie: 1:01am On Jan 04
HeatSeeker:
β–  I wish I could like your post a thousand times. I don't just understand the clubbing thing. I don't see it as enjoyable. It's Just noise, smoke and alcohol.
It isnt clubbing but the clubs you frequented. undecided

Overhear, smoking is not allowed in public areas so smoking is literally unacceptable in clubs. Also, there are different clubs for different age groups and different noise levels. Your experience is not of all clubs but particular clubs you may have visited. Read OP'S post again. undecided
Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by Kobojunkie: 1:02am On Jan 04
1Sharon:
You're just not the party type and that's okay.
Why shouldn't shisha be legal ?
Not all clubs abeg! lipsrsealed
Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by 1Sharon(f): 1:21am On Jan 04
Kobojunkie:
Not all clubs abeg! lipsrsealed

Not all clubs what?
Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by Kobojunkie: 1:27am On Jan 04
1Sharon:
β–  Not all clubs what?
All that nonsense no dey all clubs. undecided
Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by 1Sharon(f): 1:54am On Jan 04
Kobojunkie:
All that nonsense no dey all clubs. undecided

What nonsense?
Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by Kobojunkie: 2:22am On Jan 04
1Sharon:
β–  What nonsense?
Sheesha, weed, etc. undecided
Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by 1Sharon(f): 3:20am On Jan 04
Kobojunkie:
Sheesha, weed, etc. undecided

Shisha is like cigarettes, it's not illegal
Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by Kobojunkie: 3:24am On Jan 04
1Sharon:
β–  Shisha is like cigarettes, it's not illegal
Not saying Hookah/shisha or even weed is illegal since they aren't here. However, public smoking is , at least here, so no be all clubs allow such things. undecided
Re: My First Experience In A Nigerian Club by 1Sharon(f): 4:24am On Jan 04
Kobojunkie:
Not saying Hookah/shisha or even weed is illegal since they aren't here. However, public smoking is , at least here, so no be all clubs allow such things. undecided

I've seen ppl smoke all sorts in the club in Nigeria.

Even in the West, people still smuggle in all sorts and smoke it I'm one corner

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies, What's Your Reaction When A Guy Mistakenly Touch Your Private Part? / Mike Boni Bazza & Ratilla Ussa Wedding: Ex Catholic Priest Weds In Kaduna / The Most Romantic Governors In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.