Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,109 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. (25618 Views)

Please Advice What To Do Here / Advice: What To Do With My Boyfriend / Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Animegirl(f): 9:48pm On Jan 01
So, there's a man who wants me to be his wife. Honestly, he possesses the qualities of a good husband, but I can't deny that I don't find him attractive. Despite my efforts, I can't seem to develop feelings for him. Seeing his face makes me angry, even though he treats me well and spends generously. His height and face are a deal-breaker for me. If I accept his proposal, I know it will cause pain, but no matter how rude I've been, he won't let go. I'm considering running away from my community altogether. I don't want him to know my parents; otherwise, I'm done.

72 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by superintendents(m): 9:51pm On Jan 01
Animegirl:
So, there's a man who wants me to be his wife. Honestly, he possesses the qualities of a good husband, but I can't deny that I don't find him attractive. Despite my efforts, I can't seem to develop feelings for him. Seeing his face makes me angry, even though he treats me well and spends generously. His height and face are a deal-breaker for me. If I accept his proposal, I know it will cause pain, but no matter how rude I've been, he won't let go. I'm considering running away from my community altogether. I don't want him to know my parents; otherwise, I'm done.

madam nothing like he can't let go, tell him the bitter truth,the earlier the better,stop wasting his time and his spendings

angry sad

380 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Shugavee(f): 9:56pm On Jan 01
Animegirl:

my dear don't go for what you don't like, no matter what , make sure anyman you date or give your body to is a man you like, money and care is important but he should be someone you like. I don't take this for granted.

There was a man who wanted to marry me also , very single , very generous and rich tho he had matured kids cause he's an advanced man, many women would be so happy to have him considering how rich he was but i didn't just find him attractive , i tried my best but i just couldn't have sex with this man , he literally feed me, gave me weekly allowance and other things I needed, i tried but i just couldn't . Now we don't talk like we use to but I'm so happy I made that decision upon all the pressure inside me. Don't force yourself

71 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by wis3(m): 10:10pm On Jan 01
Refund everything he has ever spent on you undecided

257 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Fahvvy: 10:12pm On Jan 01
A man possesses the qualities of a good husband and you disqualified him all because of his looks? undecided...

He provides for your wants...
He treats you well...
He puts up with your excesses...

And yet his only issue is that he's not tall enough or fine enough?

When have you ever heard anyone saying that it's a man's height that makes the marriage work? Or it's his fine face that makes the marriage work? undecided...

This is how y'all women will pass on, on men that truly care for you for irresponsible men, simply because these men don't meet some ridiculous physical standards that you have in your heads undecided...

Truth is that the things that make marriages work are not physically based, they're majorly character-based undecided...

But it's your call undecided....
Since this is a deal breaker for you, then tell him off undecided...
My most sincere prayer for you is that you know what you're doing undecided...
If you're a believer, you should seek the face of God on this matter undecided...

217 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by superintendents(m): 10:12pm On Jan 01
grin grin
wis3:
Refund everything he has ever spent on you undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Little21: 10:43pm On Jan 01
How long as he been courting you?
You know feelings grow with time, so just try to give it sometime and if it still doesn't work out for you, just let go.

Your happiness comes first, just do whatever makes you happy. It's your happiness after all not someone's else.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Gadafii: 11:26pm On Jan 01
Regina Daniel’s can’t relate because the man involved is a billionaire

If this same man is in the league of Alh Ned Nwoko you no go talk all these things

Women self

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Illegal1(m): 11:27pm On Jan 01
omoh.........all dis useless nigeria grls slf with their wahala..

person wen dem wn even manage slf go jst dey form commando ontop notin..

any way sha,nah the man(simp)i blame

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by akube34: 11:49pm On Jan 01
Fahvvy:
A man possesses the qualities of a good husband and you disqualified him all because of his looks? undecided...

He treats you well...

When have you ever heard anyone saying that it's a man's height that makes the marriage work? Or it's his fine face that makes the marriage work? undecided...

This is how y'all women will pass on, on men that truly care for you for irresponsible men, simply because these men don't meet some ridiculous physical standards that you have in your heads undecided...

Truth is that the things that make marriages work are not physically based, they're majorly character-based undecided...

If you're a believer, you should seek the face of God on this matter undecided...
I don’t understand. Should she marry who she is not attracted to? See the first is attraction. Others comes second

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by dkidd: 12:09am On Jan 02
Forget what anyone says. If u don't find him appealing enough or ur not proud with the way he is i suggest u abort mission before u make both ur lives miserable. No need to run from ur community na. Just clear am how em dey go that it can't work because u don't see a future with him and don't mention his looks oo. I done laugh no be small grin

28 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by duduade: 12:25am On Jan 02
Fahvvy:

He treats you well...

Leave her oooo
Na her type dey end up with fine man nothing for pockets... They also end up feeding and taking care of such men....
Attraction is her main focus...
We have so many ladies and men who belong to her group....
Everyone's priorities differs...

Please OP be quick about telling him honestly how you feel about him and let another lady who will appreciate his kind and generosity nature in addition to his face and quirky height quickly find him

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Nicepoker(m): 12:46am On Jan 02
He spends on you generously and you want to pay him back by running away from the community. Mannerless witch grin

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Fahvvy: 2:28am On Jan 02
akube34:
I don’t understand. Should she marry who she is not attracted to? See the first is attraction. Others comes second

Clearly, you don't undecided...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by akube34: 4:00am On Jan 02
Fahvvy:

Clearly, you don't undecided...
na y I ask for clarity na
Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Whatisurproblem(m): 4:29am On Jan 02
Fahvvy:

He treats you well...

she say she no love him, You be wintch? 🪄🧹

9 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Depriest2020: 6:05am On Jan 02
That's what good/nice men gets, women never likes them except their generosity. Ladies prefer naughty and randy men or bad boys or men with bad boys vibes. They see such men as people who knows whats up and exciting to be with and see nice and good men as unexciting and boring to be with. But after being used and dumped, destroyed with series of abortion, making them baby mamas, then they will have a rethink and start looking for a good man who they would dump their baggages on.

You see ladies that make statements like:

"All men are the same"
"Who love help"
"That's what you'all always says"

Avoid them, they've been uselessed and heartbroken by the bad boys they rejected good guys for.

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Vinnie2000(m): 6:22am On Jan 02
OP Animegirl, don't Date or Marry out of Pity. sad

Tell that Man to his Face, that you are NOT interested.

A Girl has told me before 'I really love your Personality but I am not catching Feelings as I like more Religious Guys'.

I did NOT die, and he will not!

Men handle Rejection very well, unlike Ladies. undecided undecided

So Tell him off and Date ur Spec! smiley

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Vinnie2000(m): 6:27am On Jan 02
Gadafii:
Regina Daniel’s can’t relate because the man involved is a billionaire

If this same man is in the league of Alh Ned Nwoko you no go talk all these things

Women self

Not all Ladies are Crazy for Wealth, like Regina Daniel and her mother. undecided

There are still lots of simplified ladies in this Country
who are NOT much into Gold-Digging or having Craze for Money and Fashion! sad smiley

Just SHINE your eyes well to see them. smiley

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by jumokeadele(m): 6:31am On Jan 02
but you were collecting his money , and now you want to run away because saying NO at this stage contradicts the amount you've collected from him

23 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Jeon(f): 6:42am On Jan 02
My dear don't enter into it because of pity. Look is also very important in dealing with a partner.
Don't overlooked it by becoming blind and later regret it or looking for a way to cheat on him.

An ugly Man can also have a narcissistic behavior .

All those Men dissing her for rejecting him , won't think twice before throwing an ugly woman under the bus

25 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by elipheleh(m): 6:59am On Jan 02
I wonder why my wife married me then? I no be Ramsey Noah at all

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Tynaclem1: 7:18am On Jan 02
Animegirl:

Seeing his face makes you angry but his pocket doesn't abi? Why then did you accommodate his financial generosity in the first place if you know you never wanted to have anything to do with him? That's not nice.

If you were in your mid or late 30s I doubt you'd be talking about face and height but in the end it's your choice. Throw away a good man, who takes care of you, tolerates you and treats you well.

Pls find a way to let go of him since his physical attributes are a deal breaker for you. I just hope he will be this good and nice to the next girl he meets despite your attitude towards him.

P.S next time if you know you don't like a man don't eat a dime from him, reject his gifts and don't give him bad attitude abeg so you don't ruin things for the next girl.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Fahvvy: 7:44am On Jan 02
akube34:
na y I ask for clarity na

If there's one thing that marriage has taught over the years its that, the things that makes it work aren't physically based - it's character based (majorly) undecided...

No matter how fine your spouse is...
No matter how good a se.x stylist your spouse is...
No matter how rich or how good a cook your spouse is, their character or a lack of it can make marriage feel like hell undecided...

This is not say physical attraction isn't important, but in the big scheme of things and in the long run, physical characteristics doesn't hold water as compared to character undecided...

I'm not saying she should marry against her wishes or her "spec", nahhhh, that's her prerogative undecided...

All I'm saying is that she pays more attention to what will be the most significant in the long run - and blimey, physical characteristics is not it undecided...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by marsup: 10:13am On Jan 02
But you keep collecting his generous gifts? When he decides to retaliate, you will start crying foul.
Quit being greedy and let the man go.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by PerfectStranger(m): 10:31am On Jan 02
elipheleh:
I wonder why my wife married me then? I no be Ramsey Noah at all
Maybe u got an anaconda preeq grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by PerfectStranger(m): 10:34am On Jan 02
U knew hes not cute and tall yet u kept on collecting gift. Anty abeg return all his gift coz normally na winch u be

11 Likes

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by jackmrandy: 10:51am On Jan 02
Animegirl:

come to dadddy. don't do what will not bring happyness to you. you deserve something good
Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Britishcoins(m): 10:55am On Jan 02
Fahvvy:

He treats you well...

Keep shut, I am a guy but I will never marry any lady I don't find attractive.. I am in her shoe

1 Like

Re: Please, I Need Advice What Can I Do In This Situation. by Blitzking: 12:07pm On Jan 02
Animegirl:

Tell the man u don't love him and if he doesn't back off disgrace him openly reduce him to a piece of bread in the public u are forcing him to have sense and to find a girl worthy of his affection..but make sure you later don't regret your action becos dem go fuuckkk u tire b4 u find Mr right or last last end up as baby mama or with one riff raff.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What's Your "Phobia' In Relationships? / 25-year-old #SaggyBoobsMatter Founder, Chidera Shows Her Bushy Vagina (Photos) / Should I Move On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.