Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) (33143 Views)

Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) / COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study / Join The Fastest Growing Free Christian Telegram Group Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Truths9ja: 8:59am On Jan 02
MaxInDHouse:

I've been QUOTING the scriptures but you're not satisfied that's why the names of these guys should be brought forward perhaps to let you know that they differ in opinion on the matter when God's word stand as final! undecided
I replied you with scriptures back, you are here dragging the names of pastors. I don’t have time for that
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:03am On Jan 02
Truths9ja:
you don’t believe in the biblical scriptures, you only believe what’s coming from your brain. Abeg shift joor. I think we can do brain work by dipping more on scriptures but I don’t know that Na the names of pastors and G.Os you will be dragging here. I’m ready for that in the year 2024. So avoid me

Madam you only quoted one verse of the Bible that your pastors quoted out of context that's why you can't continue quoting the Bible again like a real Bible student.

However let it be known today that Mr Joseph Ayo Babalola is not Jesus Christ who started Christianity so his opinion can't stand as laws for believers in God's word. undecided

2 Likes

Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:06am On Jan 02
Truths9ja:
I replied you with scriptures back, you are here dragging the names of pastors. I don’t have time for that
Quote where trousers is mentioned in the Bible because what men wear in Bible times is skirt not trousers:

Even your SKIRTS are stained with the blood of the innocent poor ones, Though I did not find them in the act of breaking in; It is on all your SKIRTS. Jeremiah 2:34

1 Like

Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Truths9ja: 9:18am On Jan 02
MaxInDHouse:

Quote where trousers is mentioned in the Bible because what men wear in Bible times is skirt not trousers:

Even your SKIRTS are stained with the blood of the innocent poor ones, Though I did not find them in the act of breaking in; It is on all your SKIRTS. Jeremiah 2:34

Bible forbid tattoos too. Bible is our standard

Leviticus 19:28, “You shall not make gashes in your flesh for the dead, or incise any marks on yourselves.”

Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:20am On Jan 02
descarado:

This is igbo men traditional attire.
Trouser is from a borrowed culture.

The problem with you guys is that you hardly research on anything. Once some deluded persons say something and look for one passage to back it up, you all follow like zombie.

In the time of the bible, Israeli men wear gown.
Before you continue, check the origin of trouser.
Who made you guys like this.
When they say our intelligent quotient is very low, I agree wholeheartedly if not why will an educated adult I presume believe this thing you wrote up there.
Moralistic yet the most corrupt nation in the world.

Christianity is a joke in Nigeria.

When true Christians go for our international convention you will see different dress codes of people from different geographical locations on this planet CHRISTIANITY is not about the tradition of the Israelites:

Then there came to Jesus from Jerusalem Pharisees and scribes, saying: “Why do your disciples overstep the tradition of the men of former times? For example, they do not wash their hands when about to eat a meal.” Matthew 15:1-2

Christianity is a way of life not the custom or tradition of the Jews that's why the Jews hate Christianity since Christ never made their tradition the major purpose of his teachings!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Truths9ja: 9:21am On Jan 02
MaxInDHouse:

more explanation here. I’m quoting scriptures the Christian standard .

Deuteronomy 22:5 has two prohibitions wrapped into one verse. The purpose of this Q&A is to determine the meaning of this verse.

A woman shall not wear man’s clothing, nor shall a man put on a woman’s clothing; for whoever does these things is an abomination to the LORD your God. Deuteronomy 22:5 (NASB)

Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by 5ThChild: 9:26am On Jan 02
Truths9ja:
Bible forbid it in the Old Testament now.

Deuteronomy 22:5 says: "A woman shall not wear anything that pertains to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman's garment, for all who do so are an abomination to the Lord your God."
But before the Bible came, people lived with leaves and some were even naked, and everything was fine.
Trouser or skirt are just clothes...

1 Like

Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:27am On Jan 02
Truths9ja:

Bible forbid tattoos too. Bible is our standard

Leviticus 19:28, “You shall not make gashes in your flesh for the dead, or incise any marks on yourselves.”

You yourself know that this is not a tradition of any known race it's hooliganism that's found virtually everywhere among hooligans.

However the scripture you quoted is about the use of marks put on the body of a living person to revere the dead for protection so that the dead do not come hunting them.
In all pagan customs people believe in doing one thing or another to appease the dead but God's word teaches that the dead can't help nor harm the living:

There is hope for whoever is among the living, because a live dog is better off than a dead lion. For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing at all, nor do they have any more reward, because all memory of them is forgotten. Also, their love and their hate and their jealousy have already perished, and they no longer have any share in what is done under the sun! Ecclesiastes 9:4-6

So God used that law to warn His people not to fear the dead!

2 Likes

Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:32am On Jan 02
Truths9ja:
more explanation here. I’m quoting scriptures the Christian standard .
Deuteronomy 22:5 has two prohibitions wrapped into one verse. The purpose of this Q&A is to determine the meaning of this verse.
A woman shall not wear man’s clothing, nor shall a man put on a woman’s clothing; for whoever does these things is an abomination to the LORD your God. Deuteronomy 22:5 (NASB)

And it shall come to pass in the day of the LORD'S sacrifice, that I will punish the princes, and the king's children, and all such as are clothed with strange apparel.Zephaniah 1:8

God is warning Jewish Kings who are putting on the attires of pagans, note that they're supposed to be the frontiers in obedience to God's word. This has nothing to do with trousers that's not your own culture nah! undecided

2 Likes

Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Shomek(m): 9:34am On Jan 02
Ok nice
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Obakoolex(m): 9:35am On Jan 02
Go to CAC abroad and find ladies wearing trousers but here in Nigeria it's a sin

1 Like

Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Truths9ja: 9:43am On Jan 02
5ThChild:

But before the Bible came, people lived with leaves and some were even naked, and everything was fine.
Trouser or skirt are just clothes...
And when the Bible came we shouldn’t leave with the Bible standard again. You are not serious here. You are just displaying your ignorance here. Live in Bible standard and you will felt peace in your heart.
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by 5ThChild: 9:45am On Jan 02
Truths9ja:
And when the Bible came we shouldn’t leave with the Bible standard again. You are not serious here. You are just displaying your ignorance here. Live in Bible standard and you will felt peace in your heart.
We can live with hindu standards or African religious standards.
They both came before the Bible
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Truths9ja: 9:51am On Jan 02
5ThChild:

We can live with hindu standards or African religious standards.
They both came before the Bible
Bible is our standard Abeg. Why can’t you live with the idols standard why?

Psalm 119:105. Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.
Job 23:12. I have not departed from the commands of his lips; I have treasured the words of his mouth more than my daily bread. ...
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by 5ThChild: 9:59am On Jan 02
Truths9ja:
Bible is our standard Abeg. Why can’t you live with the idols standard why?

Psalm 119:105. Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.
Job 23:12. I have not departed from the commands of his lips; I have treasured the words of his mouth more than my daily bread. ...
Pele o assistant Jesus grin grin
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Blakjewelry(m): 10:29am On Jan 02
Truths9ja:

Deuteronomy 22:5 says: "A woman shall not wear anything that pertains to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman's garment, for all who do so are an abomination to the Lord your God."
Was trousers in existence when the verse was written? Plus in today's world can a man wear a trousers design for a woman or can a woman wears a trouser specifically designed for a man? undecided
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Truths9ja: 10:51am On Jan 02
5ThChild:

I only quote what’s written in the Bible niii. Funny nairalander
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by BigDawsNet: 10:55am On Jan 02
Truths9ja:
nope, not all RCCG church allows attachments and trousers đź‘– in their Church

Tell me about the rrcg that doesn't allow trousers..
Whr is the branch location.. rural area or urban?
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Truths9ja: 11:06am On Jan 02
BigDawsNet:

Tell me about the rrcg that doesn't allow trousers..
Whr is the branch location.. rural area or urban?
I don’t have to mention them now. There’s classical RCCG AND the other RCCG 🧓🏻🧓🏻🧓🏻
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by DavidEsq(m): 11:13am On Jan 02
MaxInDHouse:

Laws given to the Israelites as the constitution of that nation back then it's not for Christians! undecided
Murder, adultery or even covetousness is not for christians ba? Keeping one's mouth shut is wise in most occasions
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by DavidEsq(m): 11:15am On Jan 02
Blakjewelry:

Was trousers in existence when the verse was written? Plus in today's world can a man wear a trousers design for a woman or can a woman wears a trouser specifically designed for a man? undecided
Your lack of exposure on today's fashion sense is very loud
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:02pm On Jan 02
DavidEsq:

Murder, adultery or even covetousness is not for christians ba? Keeping one's mouth shut is wise in most occasions

Why not ask your question with sense?

I said Christians don't need those laws because we have the role model to which we are looking up to for our salvation.

So if Christ use to murder then i can.
If Christ used to commit adultery then i can.
If Christ is covetous then it's OK.

Do you now get the sense of what i'm saying? undecided
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by WINDSOW(m): 1:07pm On Jan 02
Truths9ja:

This is one of the reasons I dey criticise Nigerians. We are just stup!dly religious and No be say we know God ooo.
We wicked with our mumu religiousity.

The woman who saved a child and other children labeled witches and wizards from Calabar has tattoo covering the whole of her body.

3 Likes

Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Danjikanbauchi: 1:11pm On Jan 02
Anyenmoney:
Hypocrite Everywhere.

They don't wear trousers when going to church,. But check out some of their lifestyle outside church.
please provide evidence that you have seen a true born again Jesus Daughter misbehaving like those who covered themselves with hijabs no pants under anywhere they see prick they will open leg.
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Danjikanbauchi: 1:14pm On Jan 02
5ThChild:

assistance Jesus will kee you. Ewu. bloody terrorist
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by DavidEsq(m): 1:15pm On Jan 02
MaxInDHouse:

Why not ask your question with sense?

I said Christians don't need those laws because we have the role model to which we are looking up to for our salvation.

So if Christ use to murder then i can.
If Christ used to commit adultery then i can.
If Christ is covetous then it's OK.

Do you now get the sense of what i'm saying? undecided
Sorry I ain't saying any sense.
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by NoToPile: 1:17pm On Jan 02
Na real wa, see argument on top kilode.

I like what they posted, they posted what they believe in.
I am a CAC member we believe in prophetic.
I am a CAC member we believe in baptism by immersion
We cover our hair
We believe in hymnal eetc

Oro jade ashe tele. Gbagaun, The sound of that bell.......

Did you guys even watch the video at all.

Fine ladies kiss
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by BigDawsNet: 1:22pm On Jan 02
Truths9ja:
I don’t have to mention them now. There’s classical RCCG AND the other RCCG 🧓🏻🧓🏻🧓🏻

Seriously? I'm not doubting u buddy... but i hav attended series of rccg across Nigeria States and its almost the same... so I'm only curious where thee rccg that doesn't accept trousers... anyway we learn new things everyday
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by NoToPile: 1:28pm On Jan 02
BigDawsNet:

I'm a RCCG Member,

We allow hair attachments
We allow trousers for ladies
Not every lady covers dia hair
We allow hairrngs
We focus on more worship/praises dan prayers
We Run our program 80% in English Language

I am not even a current RCCG member but what you posted is not entirely correct It's like you are not aware of when GO chased some choir members from the pulpit for not covering their hair, that was in the early 90s anyway.

In the beginning all these things you posted was not so. Ask the very older generation of members they will tell you.

The fact that the youths are allowing some things doesn't mean it's the church doctrine.
Real RCCG members back then don't use all those stuffs.

Have you wondered why a lot of the older generation of members hardly use those things?

Have you seen any body climb the pulpit or a worker at the national level without covering her hair?
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by BigDawsNet: 1:32pm On Jan 02
NoToPile:

I am not even a current RCCG member but what you posted is not entirely correct It's like you are not aware of when GO chased some choir members from the pulpit for not covering their hair, that was in the early 90s anyway.

In the beginning all these things you posted was not so. Ask the very older generation they will tell you.

The fact that the youths are allowing some things doesn't mean it's the church doctrine.
Real RCCG members back then don't use all those stuffs.

Have you wondered why a lot of the older generation of members hardly use those things?

Have you seen any body climb the pulpit or a worker at the national level without covering her hair?

You are right...

All our pastors ans elders in rccg follow the old pattern.. no earrings, no trousers, not even makeup..

But for the young generation.. no one is disturbing them...

Then as a worker in Rccg.. you must cover ur hair, earrings is optional, you must not wear trousers...

But members hav fully immunity to wear anything but not too revealing
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by NoToPile: 1:35pm On Jan 02
BigDawsNet:

You are right...

All our pastors ans elders in rccg follow the old pattern.. no earrings, no trousers, not even makeup..

But for the young generation.. no one is disturbing them...

Then as a worker in Rccg.. you must cover ur hair, earrings is optional, you must not wear trousers...

But members hav fully immunity to wear anything but not too revealing

That is the standard.

The younger generation will always introduce whatever to the church. It's happening in lots of churche denominations around. If the church will compromise it will start from the youths.

BTW the hair covering story was one that sent chills down my spine, mum came back from a crusade/open gathering and told me about it
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:39pm On Jan 02
DavidEsq:

Sorry I ain't saying any sense.
NO!
All you just need is to be swift in listening and slow in response {James 1:19} your attitude reminds me of apostle Paul who stood against the Christians because they don't preach the law rather they Christians were preaching and teaching that all what people need to be saved is Jesus {Act 2:38} of course it will irritate a Jew who so much thought he needs the Mosaic laws to gain God's Kingdom but Moses has told their ancestors that what they really need for salvation is not in those laws rather those laws will continue to guide them until the one they need as role model will come {Deuteronomy 18:18-19} in fact apostle Peter reminded the first century Jews of what Moses said! Act 3:22
So my friend all the laws ever written hangs on two commandments: LOVE for God and LOVE for neighbours! Mark 12:29-31

Jesus perfectly, excellently and judiciously did just so that's why the scriptures say all we need to do is look intently at him and try to imitate him {Hebrews 12:2} all those that lived before John the baptist none of them is as great as a person who is able to imitate Jesus {Matthew 11:11} because they have not gotten the pass mark but the one who is able to put one the new personality in Christ?
No law could be raised against him! Galatians 5:22-23

God bless you and may you have PEACE!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Some Women Roll Their Eyeballs To Entice Me' - Anthony Okogie / Mbaka Supporter Threatens To Kill Bishop, Peter Obi After Church Ban (Vid) / What's The Most Absurd Thing You Heard Someone Did Because Of Christmas?(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.