Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) (33129 Views)

Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video) / COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study / Join The Fastest Growing Free Christian Telegram Group Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Paramount01(m): 12:41pm On Jan 07
Truths9ja:
seriously she’s beautiful no be small. Beautiful and pretty ladies are found in the church. It’s their attitude I dey vex for

I know her, She is the pastor wife, she was my junior in high institution
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by D4gmail1: 12:44pm On Jan 07
Truths9ja:
Bible forbid it in the Old Testament now.

Deuteronomy 22:5 says: "A woman shall not wear anything that pertains to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman's garment, for all who do so are an abomination to the Lord your God."

Guy, you need to re-evaluate your religious doctrines.

Men wear tie, women wear tie. Is a man's tie not different from a woman's tie?
Men wear wrist watch, women wear wrist watch. Is a man's wrist watch not different from a woman's wrist watch?
Men wear under wear pant, women wear under wear pant. Is a man's pant not different from a woman's pant?
Men wear ring, women wear ring. Is a man's ring not different from a woman's ring?
Men wear shoes, women wear shoes. Is a man's shoe not different from a woman's shoe?
Men wear vest, women wear vest. Is a man's vest not different from a woman's vest?

Then why is it difficult for you to accept that a woman wearing trouser knowing fully well that a man's trouser is different from a woman's trouser? Don't let ignorance make you blind.

Try to get understanding when you read a passage in the bible. The book to DEUT 22 was aimed at cross dressers/LGBQ because God wants a society with sane people. He does not want a man looking like a woman and a woman dressing to look like a man. In other words, when I see you as a man I should not be asking myself "Is this a man or a woman?" I,e Bobrisky or Jaybuggy kind of people who are men but appear to look like women when they dress.
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Offpoint1: 12:45pm On Jan 07
descarado:

This is igbo men traditional attire.
Trouser is from a borrowed culture.

The problem with you guys is that you hardly research on anything. Once some deluded persons say something and look for one passage to back it up, you all follow like zombie.

In the time of the bible, Israeli men wear gown.
Before you continue, check the origin of trouser.
Who made you guys like this.
When they say our intelligent quotient is very low, I agree wholeheartedly if not why will an educated adult I presume believe this thing you wrote up there.
Moralistic yet the most corrupt nation in the world.

Christianity is a joke in Nigeria.
Very pathetic fellow. No one wears trousers during Jesus era, it was gown for both gender.

Trouser and skirt is not African culture, We are known with wrappers.

These folks don't just want to learn

1 Like

Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Printerscanner: 12:55pm On Jan 07
Anyenmoney:
Hypocrite Everywhere.

They don't wear trousers when going to church,. But check out some of their lifestyle outside church.

So they should be dressing like Toke Makinwa and Bobrisky to the church? Even the prostitutes in the Bible were not nakked on the streets
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Printerscanner: 12:56pm On Jan 07
Truths9ja:

Deuteronomy 22:5 says: "A woman shall not wear anything that pertains to a man, nor shall a man put on a woman's garment, for all who do so are an abomination to the Lord your God."

Trousers are not women clothing, stop disgracing yourself on the internet. Scottish traditional wear for Men is Skirt, Ijaw men tie wrappers. The Men in the Bible wore robes
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Walezy2020: 1:00pm On Jan 07
MaxInDHouse:

We shouldn't allow some people to brainwash us when it comes to what the Bible says!
In Bible times the men and women put on skirts no trousers back then trousers is Western culture and they designed it for both male and female.
In som cultures trousers is their ladies wear it has nothing to do with immodest dressing as they go about their businesses.
However if we are talking about our own culture here the ṣòkòtò (trousers) is for males while the ìró (wrapper) is for females so it has nothing to do with the laws God gave Israel some 3,600 years ago.
The real import of that law is to curb lesbianism and homosexualism in the camp of God's people back then. For homosexuals to carry out their unnatural desire one of the males must put on the act of a female (act as the wife) and for lesbians to do the same one of the females must act as the husband that's what God's word is saying not what people are wearing outwardly which differs from one place to another! undecided
well said God bless you rightly said I guess what make some to go against female wearing trousers is that some abuse it it's either the trousers is too tight or transparent
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by IamHonourable1: 1:01pm On Jan 07
[quote author=Truths9ja post=127737998] nope.. trousers 👖 is men wears why skirts is women’s wears

What was the dress that Jesus was wearing when he was on earth, I bet it wasn't trousers but a free -flowing gown.
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:01pm On Jan 07
Truths9ja:

But trousers were made for both men and women
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:02pm On Jan 07
Anyenmoney:
Hypocrite Everywhere.

They don't wear trousers when going to church,. But check out some of their lifestyle outside church.

That girl on Ankara will be sweet to knack
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by wolebest: 1:11pm On Jan 07
Truths9ja:
CAC members join the trending challenge: We don’t wear trousers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En-qth_W6G0?si=AoS1fD4wqWaTcc4V

Will not wearing trousers save you from hell?

What a waste of time and energy.......instead of them to ask for inspiration from God to solve Nigeria and world problems, they embark on irrelevant things.
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:18pm On Jan 07
Truths9ja:
nope.. trousers 👖 is men wears why skirts is women’s wears

Is that what your pastor told you ?
Why don't you do a little research on this topic so you can be free from ignorance
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:20pm On Jan 07
Truths9ja:
Are isrealites not Christians again 🙄🙄🙄

I have said it that you are so ignorant except you are just catching cruise. Israelites are Christians indeed lol
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Krismas(m): 1:42pm On Jan 07
Truths9ja:
grin Jesus never wore trousers yet he wore skirts and gowns grin
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Lightorder: 1:45pm On Jan 07
Truths9ja:

wears for men and women depends on zone , tribe or race. Men and women wear skirts in some parts of UK and Isreal
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Lightorder: 1:47pm On Jan 07
emmancipated:

I'm not trying to dispute your point, rather I just want you to see it from another view.

Is there any place in the bible that states that trousers are for men, while skirts are for women?
ask am o. Ignorance is a sickness
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Dynamicboss: 1:55pm On Jan 07
Truths9ja:

Where was it stated in the bible? Who told you trouser is met for men?

No be togas and tobiat abi wetin dem dey wear sef for olden days. What about historical culture of some people me wear skirt? sad
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by BigDawsNet: 1:56pm On Jan 07
dinkyicon:
but workers are exempted from wearing trousers

💯
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by BigDawsNet: 1:57pm On Jan 07
Abdulmumin412:

Are you advertising your business?

I don't have a business ... I'm just telling everyone we have a freedom in rccg
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Dynamicboss: 2:00pm On Jan 07
Truths9ja:

Bible forbid tattoos too. Bible is our standard

Leviticus 19:28, “You shall not make gashes in your flesh for the dead, or incise any marks on yourselves.”

I totally agree with this.
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:15pm On Jan 07
Plus1234:
God cannot change.can you subtract or add 1 to infinity? All these modern Christianity with strange doctrines na wash.

According to God's law given to Israel two unmarried adults having sex should be stoned to death.
Do you still practice that today? undecided
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Procashtips(m): 2:21pm On Jan 07
Truths9ja:
you mentioned culture here, in Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa including Fulani culture, the women wear skirts or rapper why they men wear trousers 👖. You see that you are wrong with your opinion on culture. If we applied culture here, women will be wearing skirts everywhere.

You only mentioned 4 out of 500 cultures in Nigeria alone.

In the SS of Nigeria, men and women tie wrapper.
Men even wear skirt in some of the cultures.

Skirt or trouser isn't what determines what's for the male or female.

There's nothing like trouser in any African culture.
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Ezekiel2122(m): 2:29pm On Jan 07
You people can continue to argue in defending your churches and Pastors. We all know the right thing.
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Ezekiel2122(m): 2:30pm On Jan 07
Procashtips:

You only mentioned 4 out of 500 cultures in Nigeria alone.

In the SS of Nigeria, men and women tie wrapper.
Men even wear skirt in some of the cultures.

Skirt or trouser isn't what determines what's for the male or female.

There's nothing like trouser in any African culture.

In your own tribe... Don't join my tribe please
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Procashtips(m): 2:33pm On Jan 07
Ezekiel2122:

In your own tribe... Don't join my tribe please

Tell me a tribe in the SS that doesn't tie wrapper.

Let's have an educated chat
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by mightyleks(m): 2:39pm On Jan 07
MaxInDHouse:

We shouldn't allow some people to brainwash us when it comes to what the Bible says!
In Bible times the men and women put on skirts no trousers back then trousers is Western culture and they designed it for both male and female.
In som cultures trousers is their ladies wear it has nothing to do with immodest dressing as they go about their businesses.
However if we are talking about our own culture here the ṣòkòtò (trousers) is for males while the ìró (wrapper) is for females so it has nothing to do with the laws God gave Israel some 3,600 years ago.
The real import of that law is to curb lesbianism and homosexualism in the camp of God's people back then. For homosexuals to carry out their unnatural desire one of the males must put on the act of a female (act as the wife) and for lesbians to do the same one of the females must act as the husband that's what God's word is saying not what people are wearing outwardly which differs from one place to another! undecided

100 to you. This is the deeper meaning that most people don't see. Garment here is not physical clothing but acting or switching the natural role you play as a man or woman
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Ezekiel2122(m): 2:42pm On Jan 07
Procashtips:

You said Africa, not south.
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by bobby007(m): 2:44pm On Jan 07
Anyenmoney:
Hypocrite Everywhere.

stop this rubbish. Don't judge what u can't confirm
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Ezekiel2122(m): 2:44pm On Jan 07
Procashtips:

Also, in Yoruba tribe, I've never seen where men wear skirt... They rather wear what's called Kembe
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Procashtips(m): 2:49pm On Jan 07
Ezekiel2122:

Also, in Yoruba tribe, I've never seen where men wear skirt... They rather wear what's called Kembe

Can't you read?

What I wrote is SS

SS = South South.
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Procashtips(m): 2:50pm On Jan 07
Ezekiel2122:

You said Africa, not south.

Please learn to read properly this year before responding to anything.
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Ezekiel2122(m): 2:54pm On Jan 07
Procashtips:

Baba check what you wrote last naw
Re: CAC Members Join The Tiktok Challenge (Video) by Ezekiel2122(m): 3:00pm On Jan 07
Procashtips:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Uyo Church Collapse: This Is How I Lost My Only Sister - Photos / 'Some Women Roll Their Eyeballs To Entice Me' - Anthony Okogie / Mbaka Supporter Threatens To Kill Bishop, Peter Obi After Church Ban (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.