Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

"if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" (5949 Views)

Boy Dresses Like Woman To Write End Of Year Exam For His Girlfriend. See Photos! / Which Nlder Would U Love To Be Ur Val....comment For Fun.. / Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by xynerise: 10:02am On Nov 03, 2011
Let me ask the guys first. Can u write an exam for your galfriend even if it will cost u being expelled from school? Yes somebody was expelled from school because he was caught in exam malpractice. He was writing for his gal. He was expelled and his gal continue her education.
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 03, 2011
Which sch was dat?
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by xynerise: 10:14am On Nov 03, 2011
^was that the question I asked? undecided
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by freecocoa(f): 10:25am On Nov 03, 2011
Lmao @ yorke.
But seriously op the dude is just plain dumb,I guess he didn't value his education anyways so he got what he wanted,how come they expelled only him?
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by freecocoa(f): 10:26am On Nov 03, 2011
Lmao @ yorke.
But seriously op the dude is just plain dumb,I guess he didn't value his education anyways so he got what he wanted,how come they expelled only him?
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by freecocoa(f): 10:26am On Nov 03, 2011
Lmao @ yorke.
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by Gbenge77(m): 10:36am On Nov 03, 2011
Absolutely no chance.
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by richy5(m): 10:38am On Nov 03, 2011
no way unless you,
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by koolJ1(f): 10:49am On Nov 03, 2011
Because her brain dey dormant kwo? Why must she die with an unused brain?
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 03, 2011
[size=14pt]Errm, Freecocoa, we heard you the first time! grin grin tongue

Op, that boy is overwhelmingly moronic! WTF! shocked What kind of sophisticated idiocy is that? I guess that boy's sole purpose was to serve as a deterrent to other ignorant good for nothing lover boy's! grin grin grin

Errm, if you love me, you wont ask me to write exam for you o jare. If you no go stay, waka!. . .
[/size]
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by bekay911(f): 11:18am On Nov 03, 2011
Sorry for love
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by freecocoa(f): 11:21am On Nov 03, 2011
@ sexkillz,I no sure say una hear me so I wan sound am wella.
Don't mind the jonsing network jare.
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by Emeka72(m): 11:54am On Nov 03, 2011
@Freecocoa, dere is no need for d school to expel d babe because she will fail.
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 03, 2011
Emeka 7.:

@Freecocoa, dere is no need for d school to expel d babe because she will fail woefully.
cool
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by xynerise: 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2011
kool J:

Because her brain dey dormant kwo? Why must she die with an unused brain?
undecided
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by iice(f): 2:15pm On Nov 03, 2011
If i love you, i will direct you to writing your own exam.
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by born2boink(m): 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2011
He dey happen wella, no bi new things,
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by kpolli(m): 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2011
xynerise:

we need to know the skool so we know skools not to send our kids to. . .

the skool didn't investigate who he was writing the exam for baaa
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by kpolli(m): 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2011
xynerise:

we need to know the skool so we know skools not to send our kids to. . .

the skool didn't investigate who he was writing the exam for baaa
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2011
but some guys dey really mugu for girls levels sha grin
i remember the incident some yrs ago in the university of benin were one guy in the faculty of law wrote an exam for a girl and in the process dem come catch am and the bobo come escape jump the tall building come land for ground scatter im head and brain all over the cement floor and die on the spot.omo why i go destroy my future because of a naija babe
TUFIAKWA!!! shocked
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by xynerise: 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2011
lefulefu:

i remember the incident some yrs ago in the university of benin were one guy in the faculty of law wrote an exam for a girl and in the process dem come catch am and the bobo come escape jump the tall building come land for ground scatter im head and brain all over the cement floor and die on the spot.omo why i go destroy my future because of a naija babe
TUFIAKWA!!! shocked
hmmm now a school has been mentioned. grin
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by KacHemNaU(m): 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2011
A guy died for his girlfriend as a result of this malpractice stuff in my sch.
He went in 2 write for his girlfriend. Noticing that he was being suspected by exam officials, he tried to escapee by jumping down from the top floor of a two story building, landing on concrete and dat was the end of him.
So NO! I wont think about writing for my gf
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by freecocoa(f): 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2011
lefulefu:

TUFIAKWA!!! shocked
Hmmm
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by sniperwolf(m): 7:19pm On Nov 03, 2011
Do other things to prove your love for her and not to commit crime of impersonation. Rather make her prepare hard for the exam
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 03, 2011
No way.
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by Natasha2(f): 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2011
lefulefu:

TUFIAKWA!!! shocked
I thought it happened last semester?
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2011
If it were me I would whine her ears and treat her like the pickin that she is and tell her to go and study. grin
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by Brite02(m): 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2011
ITS CERTAINLY WILL NOT TURN OUT GOOD, COZ IF THE BOY GET EXPELLED WRITING THE EXAMS FOR HER. . WHAT ABOUT THE NEXT SEMESTER EXAM? WHO WILL WRITE IT FOR HER?

IN THE LONG RUN, BOTH OF THEM MAY BE SCHOOL DROP OUT JUST because OF LOVE-MISTAKE, CERTAINLY, I CAN/WILL NOT WRITE THE EXAM FOR HER!
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 04, 2011
Crazy!
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by Goldieluks: 7:17am On Nov 04, 2011
These are stuffs kids do for love,innit!
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by zinosleek(m): 9:32am On Nov 04, 2011
Guys beware o, most girls of these days don't mean well for us guys o. They just want to get what they want and move on, if she love this guy as the guy loves her she will not ask the guy to risk his future like that. I blame the guy sha for going out wit a girl as dumb and wicked like that.
Re: "if U Love Me Then Write My Exam For Me" by passionate88: 9:33am On Nov 04, 2011
Never,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fiance Wants To Have Sex Before Marriage But I Am Not Ready? / 7 Reasons I Don’t Post My Relationship On Social Media (and You Shouldn’t Too) / How To Have Sex For The First Time And Enjoy It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.