Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,372 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Advice Him; He's Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Him; He's Confused (1193 Views)

Please Advice Him / Man Is Broke, His Wife Has Money But She Is Not Willing To Help, Advice Him / Advice him:i Sucked Out A Strange Substance From my Gf's Pussy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Him; He's Confused by Bullet01(f): 2:14pm On Jan 02
"I am a married man with 2 children. My wife traveled to UK after successfull scholarships for 2years only, but still now is 4yrs, she has not yet returned. Every time I ask her why she hasn't returned yet as we agreed she will complained about different challenges she's going through over there.

Before the end of last year, she met a white man who promised to help her have a stay and give her a better life on a condition of divorcing me and getting married to him.

My wife sent me a divorce letter which I need to sign to prove we are no more married . She told me I should act along because through the White man she will have more opportunities over there and also have financial stability and be given a stay in UK and she will be sending me money to support our 2 children.

If I didn't sign it, she might be deported anytime. She also warned me not to tell anyone including our families because she told me we should make it a secret.

I am confused. πŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈ

pls advice me before its to late. πŸ€”πŸ€”"

πŸ“ΈβœοΈ: Anonymous

Friends let's advise this man.
Copied from a Facebook page
Re: Advice Him; He's Confused by Jeon(f): 2:18pm On Jan 02
He should please sign the contract.
Moreover Men do this a lot without informing the wife @ home in Nigeria.

14 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Advice Him; He's Confused by portplus: 2:23pm On Jan 02
Bullet01:

He should sign.
And move on with his life.

4 Likes

Re: Advice Him; He's Confused by dclak112: 2:27pm On Jan 02
This is serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice Him; He's Confused by luvgurl(f): 2:40pm On Jan 02
As in sign a paper to permite another man screw his wife at will?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Advice Him; He's Confused by Itiskdg121(m): 2:45pm On Jan 02
He should sign it

1 Like

Re: Advice Him; He's Confused by Zaheertyler(m): 2:49pm On Jan 02
See awuuf
Re: Advice Him; He's Confused by Tynaclem1: 2:51pm On Jan 02
Men in all thy doings make money, make dem no knack your wife with your consent. Nonsense

Some women no just get conscience

1 Like

Re: Advice Him; He's Confused by favour32(m): 3:30pm On Jan 02
Sign am quickly.
As the man don already dey nak ya wife.
If you sign finish,thank God as na ya former wife e dey nak.
Any benefit you get later,you use am take care of your children,arrange another woman and move on.
Nigeria nor hard reach say woman dey scarce.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice Him; He's Confused by ShinjaWWest: 4:17pm On Jan 02
Sign m ,marry young sweet gal..

Forget that prostitute u call a wife...

Just watch and see aw her fellow prostitute's will defend her on nairaland like the one above...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Advice Him; He's Confused by motionarena: 4:31pm On Jan 02
What's the guarantee she will send the Money if He signs.

She will just Bone the husband and kids and move on.

4 Likes

Re: Advice Him; He's Confused by TheDarkporeShow: 7:27pm On Jan 02
He is not the first faced with this conundrum. It appears much more commonly than we talk about it.

I would advice him to listen to the conversation below. The guys talk about the difficult marriage decisions that economic migrants are forced to make. Some couples have had to uncouple and find other spouses upon relocating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAiqIyuG0hM

If you know him, forward this to him. I'm certain he will find it useful.

Bullet01:

Re: Advice Him; He's Confused by Uyi168: 7:31pm On Jan 02
Tynaclem1:
Men in all thy doings make money, make dem no knack your wife with your consent. Nonsense

Some women no just get conscience
even with plenty money, them fit still dey nack your woman..

3 Likes

Re: Advice Him; He's Confused by FRANCISTOWN: 7:45pm On Jan 02
Bullet01:

Lol! You don't even need to waste your brain power on issues like this.

It's simple, when he wanted to marry her. He involved his family and also informed the wife's family.

Let him also inform his family and involve the wife's family before he signs the divorce papers. He should come clean and act according to the families' decision.

This is very important for future sake.

3 Likes

Re: Advice Him; He's Confused by Rexymania(m): 12:42am On Jan 03
He should do what the wife wants, use the money the sends and marry another woman, secretly and when that wife returns, poison her and live with your new wife alone, happily ever after
Re: Advice Him; He's Confused by rickleye: 4:26am On Jan 03
Bullet01:

Dude β€” are you telling me that you stayed faithful to your wife in Nigeria for 4 years ? That is a lie. Even if you were a pastor.
Even though women can stay without sex for a long period of time. She isn’t coming home bro. And you should have seen the handwriting on the wall when she started giving excuses after the two year's.
I know women who due to economic issues are still strung to their Nigerian partners. Having to endure all sorts of financial, emotional abuses from such partner. If such an opportunity should present itself they will cut the ties immediately.
Therefore, sign the divorce papers and work out visiting rights with kids.
Re: Advice Him; He's Confused by Palazee(m): 7:56am On Jan 03
Hope he conducted dna test on those kids.
Re: Advice Him; He's Confused by Angrigowt: 8:20am On Jan 03
It's better than client paying.cos no go be everytime na. He shpuld sign it and then make another agreement for the wife to send him 500pounds monthly for upkeep.
Re: Advice Him; He's Confused by DarkCaesar(m): 12:07pm On Jan 03
Sign the paper, pretend to play along, extort her to the maximum cos she will gbe capable due to the new husband monetary power. Save up and travel to another country to start a new life afresh with a better lover and both of you can be pooling money to cater for your children.
No gree for anybody
No allow anyone spoil your joy.
Re: Advice Him; He's Confused by Exceed15: 12:17pm On Jan 03
Fiction.
Re: Advice Him; He's Confused by Kobicove(m): 12:29pm On Jan 03
Fake story!

(1) (Reply)

Count Down To Valentine! / Best Valentine's Gift / What Guys Do To Change Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.