Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Nigeria Extends 2024 Hajj Registration Deadline To Jan. 31 - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nigeria Extends 2024 Hajj Registration Deadline To Jan. 31 (3427 Views)

Evidence For The Ritual Of Stoning The Jamaraat During Hajj / Unidentified Woman Dies During Hajj Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photo / Unidentified Woman Who Died During Hajj Trip To Mecca (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Extends 2024 Hajj Registration Deadline To Jan. 31 by UncleSnr(m): 8:14pm On Jan 02
The Nigerian government has granted an extension to the deadline for 2024 Hajj registration, allowing intending pilgrims more time to register for the sacred journey. This decision comes in response to widespread concerns raised by religious leaders, State Pilgrims’ Welfare Boards, agencies, commissions, governors, and other stakeholders.

Mrs. Fatima Usara, the Assistant Director of Public Affairs at the National Hajj Commission of Nigeria (NAHCON), announced this development in a statement released in Abuja. The extension, approved by the Federal Government, aims to accommodate the fervent desire of a broader spectrum of the faithful to partake in the spiritual pilgrimage of Hajj.

The deadline for 2024 Hajj registration, originally set to close earlier, has now been rescheduled to January 31. This additional time provides individuals with an extended opportunity to engage in this sacred journey.

https://mediatalkafrica.com/140258/nigeria-extends-2024-hajj-registration-deadline-to-jan-31/

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Extends 2024 Hajj Registration Deadline To Jan. 31 by ednut1(m): 10:43am On Jan 05
Nigerian Government should stop using scarce FX for pilgrimage. If you want to go to Saudi, Israel or Turkey fund it yourself. Enough of this abeg

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Extends 2024 Hajj Registration Deadline To Jan. 31 by ufotunang: 10:47am On Jan 05
O..
Re: Nigeria Extends 2024 Hajj Registration Deadline To Jan. 31 by Oladhips(m): 10:50am On Jan 05
May the almighty make us among the choosing ones 💚🙏

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Extends 2024 Hajj Registration Deadline To Jan. 31 by darthv: 10:50am On Jan 05
Black man God forbid.
Spending your hard earned money for other people religion, people that see you as slaves(Abeed)

Yours is never better.

There is nothing the black man offer the world.

That’s why we would always be treated like trash.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Extends 2024 Hajj Registration Deadline To Jan. 31 by Babathanks(m): 10:50am On Jan 05
That's how our governor in Kano would use almost all state government money to sponsor thousands to hajj. We Africa are just too backward. If a person want to go to Jerusalem or medina, they should tell them to use there own money instead of government money

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Extends 2024 Hajj Registration Deadline To Jan. 31 by siraj1402(m): 10:57am On Jan 05
ednut1:
Nigerian Government should stop using scarce FX for pilgrimage. If you want to go to Saudi, Israel or Turkey fund it yourself. Enough of this abeg
No government uses FX again, reason the price was moved up to that amount.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Extends 2024 Hajj Registration Deadline To Jan. 31 by Raheem411: 11:02am On Jan 05
Alhamdulillah! May Allah SWT grant more Increase!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Extends 2024 Hajj Registration Deadline To Jan. 31 by ufotunang: 11:03am On Jan 05
siraj1402:
No government uses FX again, reason the price was moved up to that amount.
..so what will the government use to sponsor them to the pilgrimage at Saudi Arabia is it naira ?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Extends 2024 Hajj Registration Deadline To Jan. 31 by siraj1402(m): 11:32am On Jan 05
ufotunang:
..so what will the government use to sponsor them to the pilgrimage at Saudi Arabia is it naira ?
Government does not sponsor anyone that is what I am telling you. The subsidy on all pilgrims both Muslima and the Christians has been removed.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Extends 2024 Hajj Registration Deadline To Jan. 31 by RealEmilokan: 11:46am On Jan 05
G
Re: Nigeria Extends 2024 Hajj Registration Deadline To Jan. 31 by Adeoyelee: 12:18pm On Jan 05
siraj1402:
Government does not sponsor anyone that is what I am telling you. The subsidy on all pilgrims both Muslima and the Christians has been removed.

Well... this was exactly what they made us believe. So tell me, how manage 15 people that I know left for hajj in my state from different LCG last year, and none of them went there with there hard earned money?

Rather they told me that they left with slots

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Extends 2024 Hajj Registration Deadline To Jan. 31 by Kingrshd3: 12:35pm On Jan 05
All this money using to travel should be channel to creat or build companies in our remote areas for development 😔 and for people to get jobs and develo LP d overall nation like China has done ..

Instead Nigeria prefer to travel with 3M and be praying for jobs over there when that same money can create a job .. 😢😭..Africans
Re: Nigeria Extends 2024 Hajj Registration Deadline To Jan. 31 by Kingrshd3: 12:37pm On Jan 05
darthv:
Black man God forbid.
Spending your hard earned money for other people religion, people that see you as slaves(Abeed)

Yours is never better.

Am still looking for a leader that will open our eyes to realities ...

Look at All the money spent to develop other people's country and religion yet Nigeria is still the most worst thing ever 😢

I guess people spending money to travel to worship should open their eyes to realities

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Extends 2024 Hajj Registration Deadline To Jan. 31 by tunde1200(m): 1:45pm On Jan 05
This is a good news
May Allah in his mercy grant my wish for this year's Hajj.
Amin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Extends 2024 Hajj Registration Deadline To Jan. 31 by tunde1200(m): 1:48pm On Jan 05
As a Muslim it's a right for you to do Hajj.
And Hajj is not seen as developing another nation in Quran and haddith.

Kingrshd3:

Am still looking for a leader that will open our eyes to realities ...

Look at All the money spent to develop other people's country and religion yet Nigeria is still the most worst thing ever 😢

I guess people spending money to travel to worship should open their eyes to realities

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Extends 2024 Hajj Registration Deadline To Jan. 31 by tunde1200(m): 1:51pm On Jan 05
Such much money has been spent on building companies yet the country is yet to be great like other nations.
So is not by that if I may understand.

Kingrshd3:
All this money using to travel should be channel to creat or build companies in our remote areas for development 😔 and for people to get jobs and develo LP d overall nation like China has done ...

Instead Nigeria prefer to travel with 3M and be praying for jobs over there when that same money can create a job .. 😢😭.Africans
Re: Nigeria Extends 2024 Hajj Registration Deadline To Jan. 31 by tunde1200(m): 1:54pm On Jan 05
Oladhips:
May the almighty make us among the choosing ones 💚🙏

Amin and me too

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Extends 2024 Hajj Registration Deadline To Jan. 31 by Emu4life(m): 2:06pm On Jan 05
ednut1:
The federal Government stopped granting subsidy for Hajj related activities since 2016. Be informed please.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Extends 2024 Hajj Registration Deadline To Jan. 31 by Emu4life(m): 2:19pm On Jan 05
darthv:
Black man God forbid.

Yours is never better.

Since you don't do Hajj, what have you achieved with your life? How have you impacted the African life?
You are as useless as the people you criticize, if not worse.

And for your information, every creature is considered a servant of the Almighty in Islam. Ignorant/dumb mofo forming woke.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Extends 2024 Hajj Registration Deadline To Jan. 31 by Emu4life(m): 2:27pm On Jan 05
darthv:
Black man God forbid.

Yours is never better.

Nigeria's population is 200+ Million people. Less than Hundred thousand goes for pilgrimage annually.
Why cant the remaining 199+ million people (including you) make the Country better? Abi your own Money is not used for development??

The more you guyz try to criticize what is beyond your understanding, the dumber you look to neutralist.

Mind your fvcking business and stop telling people what to do with their Money

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Extends 2024 Hajj Registration Deadline To Jan. 31 by darthv: 3:58pm On Jan 05
Emu4life:

Since you don't do Hajj, what have you achieved with your life? How have you impacted the African life?
You are as useless as the people you criticize, if not worse.

And for your information, every creature is considered a servant of the Almighty in Islam. Ignorant/dumb mofo forming woke.

That exactly how an Abeed should act.
Defending who no even rate you, people that see you as below them
Thanks for your service. You would be rewarded greatly.

I am pro Africans Bleep any other import nonsense religions that has zero impact to us as blacks.

God bless Indians God bless china

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Extends 2024 Hajj Registration Deadline To Jan. 31 by Kingrshd3: 4:38pm On Jan 05
tunde1200:
Such much money has been spent on building companies yet the country is yet to be great like other nations.
So is not by that if I may understand.

.yes how many of such money has been used to creat such project 🤔 think of it ..

All d millions the government has been using can creat about 200 homes for d citizens then they should subsidize the rent for them. And with time with such money should create factor is too in different region from time to time then one day we will be great ...

The so called country that gave u religion didn't put it on their head like world cup why can't they pay us to come and pray in our mosque here 🤔

Africans will be mugu for life
Re: Nigeria Extends 2024 Hajj Registration Deadline To Jan. 31 by Kingrshd3: 4:39pm On Jan 05
darthv:

I am pro Africans Bleep any other import nonsense religions that has zero impact to us as blacks.

God bless Indian and China till Jesus comes because till date they are still better of NIGERIANS that spent their hard earn money to go and pray facing stone 🪨..

Yet Nigeria is a shit hole
Re: Nigeria Extends 2024 Hajj Registration Deadline To Jan. 31 by Kingrshd3: 4:43pm On Jan 05
tunde1200:
As a Muslim it's a right for you to do Hajj.
And Hajj is not seen as developing another nation in Quran and haddith.

And yet NIGERIANS have more poor individuals than the Hajj yet NIGERIANS are suffering yet someone is busy enriching other nations economy 😳

Think of it have seen people dey sponsored to Hajj that don't even have 50k in their account whereby coming back to still be on d street to beg to eat 😢 why can't that money be used for him to start a Bussiness or live a good life 🤔..NIGERIANS are still blindfolded

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Extends 2024 Hajj Registration Deadline To Jan. 31 by siraj1402(m): 5:15pm On Jan 05
Adeoyelee:

Well... this was exactly what they made us believe. So tell me, how manage 15 people that I know left for hajj in my state from different LCG last year, and none of them went there with there hard earned money?

Rather they told me that they left with slots
I can tell you this because I work with Hajj welfare very well and I do secure visa for a particular state. Hajj and Umrah visa are free and there is usually free slots which can come in different forms, that does not means they do not pay for it. A senator may buy like 10 slots and distribution it, whomever were given will tell you it's a free slot meanwhile the senator has paid for it likewise a governor and the likes. Meanwhile, the airlines use usually give 2 slot to a state Charman of Hajj welfare board and one to the secretary. So if 2 slots can go to the Charman, how many slots will they give to a governor and the likes. So, all this thing's makes it looks like it's a free slots meanwhile someone had paid for it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Extends 2024 Hajj Registration Deadline To Jan. 31 by Emu4life(m): 5:57pm On Jan 05
darthv:

Sorry for trespassing. Thought I was talking to a bright person.
Re: Nigeria Extends 2024 Hajj Registration Deadline To Jan. 31 by mannobi(m): 6:16pm On Jan 05
It is not wise to blow five million naira or hajj right now. That money will do a big investment
Re: Nigeria Extends 2024 Hajj Registration Deadline To Jan. 31 by darthv: 8:20pm On Jan 05
Emu4life:

Sorry for trespassing. Thought I was talking to a bright person.
I am not happy at all at the general state of how African nations or blacks are.
We haven’t placed ourselves in a place of value.
I have travelled Canada USA and some european countries the perception of us is not good. And it pains me to my soul.

Anytime I see anything that has zero value to the black race. It beats me to my soul.

We need to have something our own to be proud of has blacks, we have no value out there.

Afrobeats has done wonders, we need to do more.
Religion can never help us don’t be deceive bro.

No body respected the Chinese years back, was it budddisim that gave them respect, or is it Hinduism that is increasing the acceptance of Indians today. Who gave a Bleep about Indians 5 years ago.

Or you can think if not for religious matters (authority) and recently discovered oil in the gulf anybody would give a flying Bleep over Arabs
Re: Nigeria Extends 2024 Hajj Registration Deadline To Jan. 31 by Emu4life(m): 9:04pm On Jan 05
darthv:

I am not happy at all at the general state of how African nations or blacks are.
We haven’t placed ourselves in a place of value.
I have travelled Canada USA and some european countries the perception of us is not good. And it pains me to my soul.

Anytime I see anything that has zero value to the black race. It beats me to my soul.

We need to have something our own to be proud of has blacks, we have no value out there.

Afrobeats has done wonders, we need to do more.
Religion can never help us don’t be deceive bro.

No body respected the Chinese years back, was it budddisim that gave them respect, or is it Hinduism that is increasing the acceptance of Indians today. Who gave a Bleep about Indians 5 years ago.

Or you can think if not for religious matters (authority) and recently discovered oil in the gulf anybody would give a flying Bleep over Arabs

I understand the point you are trying to make and I share your sentiments. However, making these kind of statements, you use empirical evidence and facts rather than invectives/expletives.

There's no way you completely deride Millions of people and expect to be accepted wholeheartedly especially without any substantial/factual statement.

Nigeria has a significant population of irreligious people. What have they done to change the status quo?

Africa's problem is beyond Religion but rather, mentality. A paradigm shift is what we need, religion or not.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Extends 2024 Hajj Registration Deadline To Jan. 31 by Islamnightmare: 3:11pm On Jan 07
UncleSnr:
The Nigerian government has granted an extension to the deadline for 2024 Hajj registration, allowing intending pilgrims more time to register for the sacred journey. This decision comes in response to widespread concerns raised by religious leaders, State Pilgrims’ Welfare Boards, agencies, commissions, governors, and other stakeholders.

Mrs. Fatima Usara, the Assistant Director of Public Affairs at the National Hajj Commission of Nigeria (NAHCON), announced this development in a statement released in Abuja. The extension, approved by the Federal Government, aims to accommodate the fervent desire of a broader spectrum of the faithful to partake in the spiritual pilgrimage of Hajj.

The deadline for 2024 Hajj registration, originally set to close earlier, has now been rescheduled to January 31. This additional time provides individuals with an extended opportunity to engage in this sacred journey.

https://mediatalkafrica.com/140258/nigeria-extends-2024-hajj-registration-deadline-to-jan-31/

Time for new terrorist recruitment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslim Women In Armed Forces, Allowed Or Forbidden? / The Life Of This World Is Nothing But Deceit / Hadiths On Tribalism, A Nairaland Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.