Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

Tajudeen Abbas Commissions 80-Bed Hospital Facilitated By Babajimi Benson - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tajudeen Abbas Commissions 80-Bed Hospital Facilitated By Babajimi Benson (13797 Views)

Tajudeen Abbas Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila / Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissions Projects Facilitated By Femi Gbajabiamila / Local Production Of Weapons Will Save Revenue – Rep, Babajimi Benson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions 80-Bed Hospital Facilitated By Babajimi Benson by 3ice9ce: 7:10pm On Jan 03
lexy2014:

So ministry of solid minerals is an agency?

I said MDA. Are you blind or plain stupid?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions 80-Bed Hospital Facilitated By Babajimi Benson by lexy2014: 7:18pm On Jan 03
3ice9ce:

3ice9ce:

Ministry of Solid Minerals. They are the one building hospitals. Onuku.
Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions 80-Bed Hospital Facilitated By Babajimi Benson by naptu2: 7:28pm On Jan 03
3ice9ce:

grin Do you see what I mean? He will keep asking questions that you've already answered. He doesn't even try to understand the answer (for example, he doesn't know where you wrote MDA and he probably doesn't know the meaning of MDA), but he'll keep asking the same question all night long, even though you've already answered it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions 80-Bed Hospital Facilitated By Babajimi Benson by Dsimmer: 7:44pm On Jan 03
Another house of rep doing something for his state. Health care facility. He tried.

Those senators and house of representatives doing nothing had better do better. They weren't elected to be eating like goats without doing anything for their state. At least roads and health care facilities aren't too much to ask.
Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions 80-Bed Hospital Facilitated By Babajimi Benson by 3ice9ce: 8:00pm On Jan 03
naptu2:

grin Do you see what I mean? He will keep asking questions that you've already answered. He doesn't even try to understand the answer (for example, he doesn't know where you wrote MDA and he probably doesn't know the meaning of MDA), but he'll keep asking the same question all night long, even though you've already answered it.

Na me fcxk up. I've washed my hands off his matter. Let his doctors take over.
Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions 80-Bed Hospital Facilitated By Babajimi Benson by hopexter(m): 8:46pm On Jan 03
NwaNimo1:
2moro LASG go demolish am....

Lagos government no fit demolish her own property na. They own the land it’s been built on. Use your head and stop seeking likes undecided
Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions 80-Bed Hospital Facilitated By Babajimi Benson by Kay25(m): 9:19pm On Jan 03
NwaNimo1:
2moro LASG go demolish am....
I dey pain una oya 😭😭😭
Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions 80-Bed Hospital Facilitated By Babajimi Benson by frog12: 10:35pm On Jan 03
all these politicians and their BIG HEADS grin grin grin
Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions 80-Bed Hospital Facilitated By Babajimi Benson by commoditiesnig: 10:50pm On Jan 03
Good job JB
Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions 80-Bed Hospital Facilitated By Babajimi Benson by Dsimmer: 11:52pm On Jan 03
Some house of rep and senators are trying but those who are not doing anything had better do better! They weren't elected to go eat like goats!
Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions 80-Bed Hospital Facilitated By Babajimi Benson by MeineMutter: 1:40am On Jan 04
Another mediocre.

Who are the architects designing rubb_ish for these people? This is 2024 fa!

With all Gbajabiamila’s exposure, he allowed this 1680 hut to be built as hospital - an 80-bed for that matter o.

Common!
Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions 80-Bed Hospital Facilitated By Babajimi Benson by naptu2: 2:31am On Jan 04
⬆️ He wrote Gbajabiamila grin

You see why I don't take these people seriously anymore?
Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions 80-Bed Hospital Facilitated By Babajimi Benson by Udopasa: 1:58pm On Jan 04
3ice9ce:

It's so sad. Legislators from the East are usually the worst performing. That's because they prefer sharing money than commissioning projects.

Legislators don't see money on projects. In fact, for every legislator that you see commissioning projects, his mates are probably looking at him like a Mugu..

Many Legislators don't do projects. They prefer to insert the project in the budget of the agency and then share the money with the agency. Such project would be marked as completed whereas, nothing is done.
The truth is, electioneering financing is the most expensive in the South East and that could be why we have more of transactional politicians here. Ibezi came to change the tide but the judiciary being a behemoth of democratized corruption edged him out and that saw the re-emergence of Chidoka who in his usual style, made nonsense of representation. We can only hope somebody else will raise the bar like Ibezi tried doing

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions 80-Bed Hospital Facilitated By Babajimi Benson by 3ice9ce: 2:49pm On Jan 04
Udopasa:
The truth is, electioneering financing is the most expensive in the South East and that could be why we have more of transactional politicians here. Ibezi came to change the tide but the judiciary being a behemoth of democratized corruption edged him out and that saw the re-emergence of Chidoka who in his usual style, made nonsense of representation. We can only hope somebody else will raise the bar like Ibezi tried doing

I disagree. Electioneering campaign in the East is the cheapest in the South. If you go to the SS, they spend good money on elections. Yet, they have solid representation with good projects. In the SW, outside Osun, Ogun and Ekiti, electioneering in the other states cost far more than the South East. Yet, they deliver very well.
Even selling of slots, na SE slots them dey sell pass. It is unfortunate and unforgivable.
Re: Tajudeen Abbas Commissions 80-Bed Hospital Facilitated By Babajimi Benson by Udopasa: 3:44pm On Jan 04
[quote author=3ice9ce post=127775870]

I disagree. Electioneering campaign in the East is the cheapest in the South. If you go to the SS, they spend good money on elections. Yet, they have solid representation with good projects. In the SW, outside Osun, Ogun and Ekiti, electioneering in the other states cost far more than the South East. Yet, they deliver very well.
Even selling of slots, na SE slots them dey sell pass. It is unfortunate and unforgivable.

South south has solid representation? Which of the States exactly?

Again, when you talk about Lagos State, hope you know who the financier is?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sen Ogunlewe Blows Hot: Don't Push Igbos To The Wall, I Know Their Capability / Umahi's Cabinet Members Test Positive For Coronavirus, Governor Shuts Offices / Angola Set To Overtake Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.