Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,279 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Meet Delly Fresh Nigerian Artist, Real Age And State Of Origin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Delly Fresh Nigerian Artist, Real Age And State Of Origin (142 Views)

Fresh Nigerian Graduate Goes To The Farm To Celebrate With Her Dad (pix) / Regina Daniels Father Reveals Her Real Age And That Of Ned Nwoko In A Phone Call / Bobrisky’s Mother Not Dead, His Lies, Real Age Exposed By Enquirermag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Delly Fresh Nigerian Artist, Real Age And State Of Origin by OyinbonaijaProm(m): 8:09pm On Jan 03
Meet Delly Fresh Nigerian Artist, Real Age and state of origin

Meet Delly Fresh Nigerian Artist, Real , Age and state of origin Dele Friday popular know as Delly Fresh,a song writer,singer and performing artist.

Born on 7 November 1997,27 years From Taraba state,Ussa local government,pangsto village,Ketub by language.

I started my music career from school were by i do freestyle to win more famz and to motivate the street and for now am looking forward to hit the street.

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Vibez D!sgraçe And Moçk Popular Tiktoker Saloo As He Beg Him On Live Stag / My Hit Song "Johnny" Got Leaked Before I Could Officially Release It –Yemi Alade / Please Nairafams,let's Trade With Care And Apply More Sense Oo!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.