Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,463 members, 7,850,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

Coming Generations Will Have To Pay Nigeria’s Current Debts – Obasanjo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coming Generations Will Have To Pay Nigeria’s Current Debts – Obasanjo (10549 Views)

UK To Pay Nigeria Compensation For Fraud In Oil And Gas Sector / About Half Of Nigeria’s Current Ministers Studied These Courses / Niger, Benin, Togo Pay Nigeria N2.04bn Electricity Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coming Generations Will Have To Pay Nigeria’s Current Debts – Obasanjo by Tsolutionifede(m): 3:27pm On Jan 05
Thundafireseun:
Normal level nah

The children will pay for the sins of their fathers

Their fathers used tribalism, and religion to vote in useless governments

sorry, peter obi is no different
Re: Coming Generations Will Have To Pay Nigeria’s Current Debts – Obasanjo by Thundafireseun: 3:34pm On Jan 05
Tsolutionifede:
sorry, peter obi is no different

Yawns and catwalks away
Re: Coming Generations Will Have To Pay Nigeria’s Current Debts – Obasanjo by damosade(m): 4:15pm On Jan 05
Goodnewsforlife:
ur papa dey craze

Ladoja wey obj comot for government cos he no support am for 3rd term I get picture with am so I know d update

U dey craze, if I tell u about obj u go fear

Never in your life mentioning my papa name. If u no get regard for your dad..I get for my own. Seek wisdom kiddie
Re: Coming Generations Will Have To Pay Nigeria’s Current Debts – Obasanjo by nairamaniac: 7:07pm On Jan 05
Thundafireseun:

Thanks bro for the info….

If you see how his church members have flooded my mentions with insults you will pity me

Why are the church members here being hypocritical? If we check well now, I'm sure it's those ones who are shagging their pastors on code.

Anyways, the news isn't new. His wife insinuated it easily. And pastor Chris cudnt deny or disclaim.

1 Like

Re: Coming Generations Will Have To Pay Nigeria’s Current Debts – Obasanjo by nairamaniac: 7:32pm On Jan 05
Ate247:
shut up if you don't know anything. Till today he refused to sign any papers.

Do you know what you are saying?

They have since been officially divorced. Divorced proceedings after separations can't take more than 3years naaaa. Anywhere in the world.

Besides she won the main church branch in London. If they weren't successfully divorced she wouldn't have gotten that church all to herself.
Re: Coming Generations Will Have To Pay Nigeria’s Current Debts – Obasanjo by PrettyIfy7: 10:24pm On Jan 06
Zico5:

Mark it down today. Obi can never be the president. You guys dwell on propaganda to sell your candidate then we shall see where it takes u. 2027 is not far

My problem is not Obi becoming the president or not.
My problem is, why do you guys like backwardness?
Why do you always vote for evil men who do not have the interest of the people at heart?

So, you guys enjoy seeing the country being underdeveloped?

Continue fighting Obi while the people suffer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kidnapped Lagos Council Chairman Relives Ordeal / N14.7bn Proceeds Of Defunct PHCN Hidden In Commercials Banks / Osun Accuses Oyetola’s Team Of Looting Government Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.