Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,319 members, 7,819,083 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

If You Want To Experience A Beautiful Relationship.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want To Experience A Beautiful Relationship.... (521 Views)

Avoid A Narcissist At All Cost, My Experience. A Must Read. / Ego, the destroyer of a Beautiful Relationship / Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want To Experience A Beautiful Relationship.... by Gaspardd(m): 9:48pm On Jan 03
Then date or marry an older Lady.

That's the truth hiding in plain sight.
Re: If You Want To Experience A Beautiful Relationship.... by SHIVA001: 9:53pm On Jan 03
You Will Still see Shege and come to nairaland and write epistle about how older lady is controlling you.
Date anybody you want to date. Be it older or younger. Date a sensible person Age is not maturity.

4 Likes

Re: If You Want To Experience A Beautiful Relationship.... by Gaspardd(m): 9:56pm On Jan 03
SHIVA001:
You Will Still see Shege and come to nairaland and write epistle about how older lady is controlling you.
Date anybody you want to date. Be it older or younger. Date a sensible person Age is not maturity.
1. She won't depend on you for money which is a huge relief.
2. She's emotional stable not like this small girls acting flaky and shít
3. She won't take nonsense from you... making you to step up and not being petty. You become a matured version of yourself.
Re: If You Want To Experience A Beautiful Relationship.... by Joey4321: 10:38pm On Jan 03
Age has no relationship with maturity
Re: If You Want To Experience A Beautiful Relationship.... by Nonexisting1: 10:46pm On Jan 03
I don't know about beautiful but older an vaginarian normally will give a man peace in relationship and in marriage. There's nothing beautiful about sagged breast and overused pussy but I guess those can be given less priority especially when considering marriage. At older age, a vaginarian mostly focuses on important issues like family and pay less attention to iPhones which bring about quarrels with her boyfriend and drives her into hookup.

Re: If You Want To Experience A Beautiful Relationship.... by Gaspardd(m): 7:13am On Jan 04
Nonexisting1:
I don't know about beautiful but older an vaginarian normally will give a man peace in relationship and in marriage. There's nothing beautiful about sagged breast and overused pussy but I guess those can be given less priority especially when considering marriage. At older age, a vaginarian mostly focuses on important issues like family and pay less attention to iPhones which bring about quarrels with her boyfriend and drives her into hookup.

Sagged breast is not particular to older women only, some young girls too have sagged breast. And when I say older Lady I don't mean just anyhow.... of course you have to be selective.
Re: If You Want To Experience A Beautiful Relationship.... by Reminderz: 9:12am On Jan 04
This is a post devoid of reason... You didn't even state some reason why we should leave fresh untouched oranges over old, rumpled, touched ones...

Tell me the reason why I should go for fairly used when I can get new ones then we can have a discussion...

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Experience A Beautiful Relationship.... by Zaheertyler(m): 9:48am On Jan 04
Gaspardd:
Then date or marry an older Lady.

That's the truth hiding in plain sight.
Love yourself broooo
That's all you need
Re: If You Want To Experience A Beautiful Relationship.... by Gaspardd(m): 10:23am On Jan 04
Zaheertyler:

Love yourself broooo
That's all you need

That's a complacent way of living Life. Love myself then what..... Ending up as a lone old man.
Re: If You Want To Experience A Beautiful Relationship.... by Gaspardd(m): 10:25am On Jan 04
Reminderz:
This is a post devoid of reason... You didn't even state some reason why we should leave fresh untouched oranges over old, rumpled, touched ones...

Tell me the reason why I should go for fairly used when I can get new ones then we can have a discussion...

Younger girls no get Sense
Re: If You Want To Experience A Beautiful Relationship.... by Zaheertyler(m): 10:49am On Jan 04
Gaspardd:

That's a complacent way of living Life. Love myself then what..... Ending up as a lone old man.
Is that your fear?
Then you will enjoy life
You won't chase
You attract
Re: If You Want To Experience A Beautiful Relationship.... by Gaspardd(m): 12:20pm On Jan 04
Zaheertyler:

Is that your fear?
Then you will enjoy life
You won't chase
You attract

Lol ok I hear you. But my point is still valid. If you need cool love....older women da bess

(1) (Reply)

Why I Wash And Change My Bedsheet Every Weekend / The Best Time To Make Love With Your Spouse / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.