Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,114 members, 7,849,488 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex? (60510 Views)

Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex / Have You Ever Made Promises During Sex? What Are The Promises You Made Or Heard / Do Women Also Experience Konji The Way We Men Does (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex? by MyExpression(m): 10:13pm On Jan 04
DissTroy:
No, but they extract or try to extract promises after a sex bout, especially in the early stages, or when you both have a misunderstanding.

"Babe, promise me you will never leave me."
"You liked it? It's good you said it. After continue chatting with those girls on Facebook. God knows I am trying."

Lady, can we just sleep it off or see a movie or something? Christ!

Oga she's trying.
If you want those Facebook gurls, go for them...stop making her feel insecure in the relationship.

Give her assurance or tell her off
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex? by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:50pm On Jan 04
Pacesetter123:

And you take delight in fvking a married woman?
it goes both ways, married woman that take delight in fucking someone husband too and she know my woman.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex? by Melagros(m): 10:53pm On Jan 04
Vinnie2000:

Yeah, smiley

When the Sex is too Good, Some will Spill Raw, Unprintable, rubbish statements.

Something like 'With This ur PREEK, It's like I will not Marry o'! shocked sad sad
Vinnie2000 you dey crez oo, ebe like say you be pro for that matter grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex? by Melagros(m): 10:57pm On Jan 04
Aaaaarghmed:
Very well,alot.one told me that she will frame a photo of my dick and also laminate it and put it on her wall grin
Hmmmmm na wa oo, una no go kill person here abeg grin grin grin
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex? by Pacesetter123(m): 11:03pm On Jan 04
b0rn2fuck:
it goes both ways, married woman that take delight in fucking someone husband too and she know my woman.
Nawa for two of unah..oooo
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex? by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:38pm On Jan 04
Promises during sex? Can't fathom my partner bringing up issues for discussion during coitus not to talk of making promises just for me to have access.

If you are not doing let me know and stop disturbing me with issues at the wrong time.

As for ladies , some also do make promises during sex.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex? by Bigmospa: 7:03am On Jan 05
[quote author=dkidd post=127766403] Very well... And lies too I love u I will never leave u U are the best.. Oh my pussy, And then the questions: Do u love me? Then the blackmail... just for a nigga to nut Tell me u love me! Say it! Say it again!!! Ahhh babyyyy... My pussyyyy!!! I love u!!! I will die if u ever leave... Bish stfu and let me nut in peace damnn
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex? by Bigmospa: 7:05am On Jan 05
[quote author=dkidd post=127766403] Very well... And lies too I love u I will never leave u U are the best.. Oh my pussy, And then the questions: Do u love me? Then the blackmail... just for a nigga to nut Tell me u love me! Say it! Say it again!!! Ahhh babyyyy... My pussyyyy!!! I love u!!! I will die if u ever leave... Bish stfu and let me nut in peace damnn
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex? by SAMBARRY: 7:14am On Jan 05
omooba969:

Self deceit, delusions, delve, narcissism, yadayadayada. grin

Chochochochocho😏
yes these words sounds big to you because it's clear you don't read tongue

It's only gen z's that see reading as torture grin tongue

Its your type that makes oyinbos justified saying if you want to hide something from a black man put it in a book grin

Get knowledge so you won't be star struck seeing words bigger than your mental capacity grin tongue

Use more of your brain than your pen#s and thank me later grin tongue

Olodo ofo.dido yinoni grin tongue
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex? by Hadeylex: 7:36am On Jan 05
The thing is don't trust to do whatever a woman asks you to do during sex because it is requested in the heat of the moment; it can backfire! Some people make promises on impulse, whether man or woman.

Take for instance, a woman told me to release in her; she said she wouldn't mind! I knew this was a trap, because didn't want a baby then, not even from her.

A lady I once f**ked said she wouldn't mind forfeiting her salary travelling down to me just for me to drill her. She lived far from me then.
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex? by omooba969(m): 9:32am On Jan 05
SAMBARRY:
yes these words sounds big to you because it's clear you don't read tongue

It's only gen z's that see reading as torture grin tongue

Its your type that makes oyinbos justified saying if you want to hide something from a black man put it in a book grin

Get knowledge so you won't be star struck seeing words bigger than your mental capacity grin tongue

Use more of your brain than your pen#s and thank me later grin tongue

Olodo ofo.dido yinoni grin tongue

You talk too much abeg. 😏

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex? by Allisgud: 10:15am On Jan 05
Passionnn:
My ex was fond of saying..
You are the best
I can't leave you
If I leave you I'll die
The way you are sexing me, don't go and knack another girl like that
I love you I love you (100 X)
As for me I just focus on what I was doing till I get flaccid.
(She left a few years back and she has not die. Guess she's saying the same thing to the guys she's currently sleeping with.)
why does ur write up sound like chorus
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex? by Icelake111: 10:51am On Jan 05
Well I can remember a recent one, saying 'even if we don't get married I will still come for this d**k' ' each time I think of leaving and you give me head I just get weak'
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex? by SAMBARRY: 12:02pm On Jan 05
omooba969:

You talk too much abeg. 😏
that's because you're a fool tongue
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex? by omooba969(m): 12:14pm On Jan 05
SAMBARRY:
that's because you're a fool tongue

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex? by Scamburster(m): 12:42pm On Jan 05
Shikena:
2024 never reach one week dem don lose focus grin grin
Honestly, ikegwuru
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex? by Dahmayor(m): 3:00pm On Jan 05
Nah pesin weh the nack sweet pass go run make promise.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex? by Obierika(m): 3:11pm On Jan 05
Shikena:
2024 never reach one week dem don lose focus grin grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex? by MySolace: 7:19pm On Jan 05
Emeskhalifa:
All a woman says during love making na to make you nut quick quick.

Most the pleasurable sounds and cry they make are fake and lies.

Better wise up men, if una wan last longer during the do oo
We ain't talking about olosho here...

Why would ur real woman wan make u cum quick quick? undecided
Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex? by Gentlesoul2021(m): 1:22pm On Jan 06
Lol mk ino remember past adventure jare grin

During my final year my ear full

my big ass girl will be like momo mio momo mio (my mummy, my mummy)

Another one my short and smallie will b like oti ba be je (he don spoil the place) with her eye rolled up I won't even see the black dot while using her finger to scatter/scratch my hair.... I'll carry Ur baby,,,, let's run away ( there was a time an ex was troubling her)

Another will b Lik my baby don't stop, don't release now....

Tory plenty abeg grin grin

The gist is, this type of girl always listen to u Nd will NVR want to cross Ur path atleast at that moment u guys are together....

3 Likes

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex? by okoroemeka(m): 2:55pm On Jan 06
love201:
Just thinking, it's common for men to make promises to their wife or girlfriend before or during sex, do women do the same?
yes they do,Infact my Ex was promising never to leave me that I must be the father of all her children if she gets married,this was in the heat of passionate estacy,but the funny thing was when she got married I didn't even know

1 Like

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex? by vibrogazmo(m): 3:25pm On Jan 06
They make promises that makes you wanna bust quick grin

1 Like

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex? by Demigod22: 6:23pm On Jan 06
Girls make promises during sex.

My ex: I will always give you Mouth Gig anytime you want.

I love you more than my Dad.

You are the best thing to happen to me, no guy will ever have me again.

I belong to you.

After one month of travelling, another guy hustle her for hotel.

1 Like

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex? by achimendy(m): 9:29pm On Jan 06
illicit:
If I should catch Jeon ehn

She will promise me heaven on earth

🕶️

Hahahahahahahaha

Make she hear you 😂

1 Like

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex? by Prettygirl200(f): 9:34pm On Jan 06
love201:
Just thinking, it's common for men to make promises to their wife or girlfriend before or during sex, do women do the same?
No women don't. We don't make promises, we only say how we feel, whatever a woman says during sex she actually meant it unlike the male counterparts.

2 Likes

Re: Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex? by dkidd: 6:56pm On Jan 18
b0rn2fuck:
The married woman I knack when I suck her pussy, she said no man as ever suck her pussy, she even want us to make vow never to leave each other, she insist I cum inside her always and promise me to get a child while she was with her husband which I rejected then, she is no longer picking my calls again...the same woman that said, my dick is too sweet
She done get replacement killa cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, What Are The Two Things That Would Make You Visit A Guy Repeatedly? / Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else / Oby Chico Marries Into Johnbosco Onukwo Family (Traditional Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.